Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accepted for Value - IRS Tax Bill

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Accepted for Value - IRS Tax Bill

I have successfully redeemed Lawful Money and corrected this on my 1040 for the past 3 years to reflect this. Thanks for everyone's help here.

Prior to my lawful money redemption days, a 1099 form didn't make it to my 1040 form. I just received a notice from the IRS that they would like to bill for self employment tax and interest. I prefer not to kiss a few thousand dollars of my current hard earned lawful money for the lack of awareness of "federal reserve notes" at the time.

Is there a way to not write them a check for this amount from my bank account?

I see things like filing a UCC-1, going through the processes on sedm.org and famguardian.org, becoming a secured party creditor, and this thread here
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...pted+for+value

I've got to be up front, I don't have a law degree, any legal training and am all self taught, much of what I read on this forum is very hard to comprehend… I'm still grateful for it. But is there a way in layman's terms to not pay this debt to the IRS using my lawful money deposited stored in my bank account?

What do I do with the presentment from the IRS? I wish to remain in "honor" with them in terms of contract law and reply to the IRS. Is discharging the debt what I'm looking for? Can someone please spell out the steps in layman's terms?

Why don't you begin by asking who sent the 1099? Did you received it and forgot about it? Was it income and not misclassified by the informant for sure?

Btw, also there is the conditional acceptance upon proof of claim, something akin this:
    Contracts

I have a very old book on commercial law, by J.A. Lyons, copyright 1894 and

again in 1901, and it says: Essentials of a contract-

Competent parties.

An agreement or assent.*

Consideration.

Legal subject matter.

The question is about the agreement (or assent)

They sent a billing, they say, on a valid contract. They were the one that sent the bill, which is a voluntary action on their part. They can't later say they didn't want to do business with You, they sent the invitation, of payment. We are, at this stage, rendering honor to their word that there is a valid, "legal" contract. And there is lawful money to make the payment with, as there would be in the Republic. We agree to accept their billing in full, thereby "purchasing" the contract using a token amount of "legal" tender, to seal the deal. Now, all We ask after We have honored, what they said was Our obligation, is to prove their claim. If they don't prove the claim We have honored, on blind faith up to this point, they assent to the account closing (in the process We use), and any "tender" becomes an overpayment because they didn't "produce" the claim as required in commercial law. The same principal that will "convict" You if You refuse the debt, now will convict them if they don't produce the evidence of Your debt. http://underground-cantina.83190.x6....ons-f1480.html

Thanks for chiming in, everyone. I don't plan to dispute the validity of this letter, I figured that's accurate since it's before my LM record forming.

Can anyone chime in if this has worked for them? http://iamsomedude.com/core.html#nabble-f1480
    For my own benefit of course, and for future visitors, here's the actual presentment from from the IRS.
    Section 1, 2 and the final page are proving confusing enough with this process.
    http://underground-cantina.83190.x6....e_language.pdf

Could someone fill this out with an example of what they would select?
    Attachment 5145Attachment 5146Attachment 5147

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    Thanks for chiming in, everyone. I don't plan to dispute the validity of this letter, I figured that's accurate since it's before my LM record forming.

Can anyone chime in if this has worked for them? http://iamsomedude.com/core.html#nabble-f1480
    For my own benefit of course, and for future visitors, here's the actual presentment from from the IRS.
    Section 1, 2 and the final page are proving confusing enough with this process.
    http://underground-cantina.83190.x6....e_language.pdf

Could someone fill this out with an example of what they would select?
    Attachment 5145Attachment 5146Attachment 5147

Thanks again!
    Hi Teamsnowden;

I thought you double posted so I deleted one. Sorry if that was a mistake. Repost the images if I deleted something you want posted.

Banned
    Maff is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Maff is hard.

Apparently so is english

Banned
    Prior to my lawful money redemption days, a 1099 form didn't make it to my 1040 form.
    Here is the key; it seems you were not making any demand for Lawful Money that year so the IRS would have a valid claim. A payor reports income to the IRS on Form 1099 and if you left that income off the tax return then it's highly likely you will enter the AUR program (Automated Under Reporter).

I guess you could try Fraud by Omission. No one told you. If I had known in good faith that I could have redeemed lawful money I would have been doing so since my first paycheck ever!

It's delightful to have you posting here.
    Last edited by lorne; 07-08-18 at 10:31 PM.

Thought you'd say something useful. Like... Principal is not taxed. Interest is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Thought you'd say something useful. Like... Principal is not taxed. Interest is.
    HA. I remember that guy!

I have successfully redeemed Lawful Money and corrected this on my 1040 for the past 3 years to reflect this. Thanks for everyone's help here.

Prior to my lawful money redemption days, a 1099 form didn't make it to my 1040 form. I just received a notice from the IRS that they would like to bill for self employment tax and interest.
    If you've been redeeming Lawful Money for 3 years then you were redeeming in the period shown on the CP2000 Notice -Tax Year 2016. Not saying your story doesn't add up.

Consider David's suggestion here; the Form 843 Claim for Abatement along with a memo attached. I know it's worked for some suitors:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post10001