Thread: Variations

Variations

I believe that people inherently understand redemption as a birthright. A gold member on Lawful Money Trust is sharing his rendition of the redeemed lawful money stamp.

Attachment 5148

Goldmember, nice. I noticed stamp has an ampersand where there should be section sign (ยง).

Name:  RLMcheck.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  113.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I believe that people inherently understand redemption as a birthright. A gold member on Lawful Money Trust is sharing his rendition of the redeemed lawful money stamp.

Attachment 5148
    Questions:

Is it wise to place a signature upon a document without first clothing it with certain endorsements or disclaimers?

Is it wise to issue a grant without any strings attached "a quit claim"?

When one issues a "deposit" absent any specific endorsements or disclaimers, do they not grant to the receiver a quit claim upon the property deposited?

Is not a general deposit, then a loan to the receiver of the grant?

Would that then make the one who issues said deposit [grant] an unsecured creditor?

Are there any reversionary interests remaining in the grantor/trustor if the deposit is general?

Does it seem wise to place the word grouping of "For deposit only" as an endorsement upon the back of a negotiable instrument?

As always, we sail our own vessels into commerce. If the reader will bear with me in my folly, shall we stretch the "tent chords"?

Does not all commerce flow thru a post office?

Then, can a debtor run a post office? Or does a debtor merely run a postal service?

Does it now make sense to issue a quit claim deed [grant] upon a repository in trust whereupon the trustee charges a fee for the unsecured loan?

Does this Bible verse ring a bell:

Isa 52:3* For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.*

Will not knowledge always rule ignorance? Does not intent rule the Will?

With best regards and to our success,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!