Thread: TSA Pre Check: About to pay to get some of my rights back

TSA Pre Check: About to pay to get some of my rights back

I'm pre-approved for my pay as you go travel rights and now will have an in-person interview with these TSA bozos. I understand they have discretion based on who knows what about granting me my travel rights back (no groping, no nude photography, no shoe removal).

Anyone here familiar with SEDM.org? Should I take this clarification of my citizenship in with me found here, or is this a recipe for being denied my TSA Pre Check because of my belief in being a Constitutional but non-statutory citizen? https://sedm.org/Forms/04-Tax/2-With...TaxFormAtt.pdf

What would you do? Anyone have suggestions or a similar experience? Would I have any simple legal grounds to stand on if denied this service for providing this form?

A 20-page tax form attachment? Nice one. Your answers are likely found here. "When you arrive at the airport, look for signs for the TSA Pre?® lanes and present your boarding pass and Government-issued ID to the Travel Document Checker". This morning pastor said bring a covered dish to share.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    What would you do?
    Where it asks: COUNTRY OF CITIZENSHIP? I would select... Vatican City, or maybe Guinea-Bissau.

And thank you for redeeming lawful money; it helps us abolish the Federal Reserve.

I wonder what happened to TeamSnowden. Detained at the airport?

Lol, it worked, without any problem. They scanned it and placed it with my troublemaker file. Approved. On a side note, I just figured out how to turn on thread reply email notifications so I want have to "scare" you in the future