Classification is important.

Banned
    Yeah my saving has nothing to do with the FED

Name:  saving.jpg
Views: 753
Size:  141.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    What I'm speaking of specifically is corruption of language.

When the language corrupts, the thinking is altered which leads to behavior based off those thoughts from corrupted language.

We, the American society, have conflated speculation with investing with no understanding of the difference between the two terms.

We've conflated savings with retirement accounts that are speculative in nature (based on Wall Street).
    Last edited by shikamaru; 09-04-18 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post

Name:  saving.jpg
Views: 753
Size:  141.9 KB
    That photo looks familiar-
    http://saddleridgehoard.com/

I am not getting the article from the link?

Corruption of language is the method for capturing the mind. I was thinking how Nebuchadnezzar BELSHAZZAR had done this with the font of the Hebrew alphabet and by changing names too. Affectation. This got me thinking about telomeres, sleep, stem cells etc.

"Everlasting life" that Jesus was talking about was not about where you go when you die. Anybody who knows anything can see we die in the body; we become separated and individual so the body going into entropy (death/debt/doubt) is a release back into the Godhead. Jesus would have been referring to the lifespans of some of the patriarchs and his inner teachings about how to acquire extended lifespan - the fountain of youth, so to speak.

Before Dan's book about the DaVinci Code there was an interesting Find - The Templar Revelation:

I would call it 'tantric sex' but that seems to actually be a newer term for the Anunnaki Wisdom. Finding the history of Mesopotamia encrypted in the parables of the Holy Bible develops understanding. Like the Tower of Babel for example was the conflict between Ankh and Enlil, two half brothers, over a shining civilization called the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. The benevolent ruler Ankh (ATEN/ADON - Adonai) was willing to share rule. But the jealous brother Enlil (SHADDAI/I AM THAT I AM/YHWH) would have none of it because his mother was older and that gave him the Kingdom because the elongated skulls passed through mitochondrial DNA.

Therefore Enlil - translated by Scottish Rite Freemasonry (1611 KJV) LORD allowed or encouraged the surrounding nations to come on in, mixing the languages and therefore destroying the supremacy acquired by application of the Great Work. Genius and Longevity.

Name:  Annunaki elongated skulls couple.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  270.3 KB

By stretching the infant's skull with human growth hormone 6 carboxytetrahydropterin, a larger brain capacity allows for genetically engineered genius:

It helps to understand why there is a pine cone (pineal gland) in the plaza of the Vatican. Here it would seem they give specific instructions with Mom eating pituitary glands to get the HGH into the infant:

Name:  elongated human skulls.jpg
Views: 1278
Size:  44.1 KB

Name:  nephalim elongated skull statue.jpg
Views: 1125
Size:  88.4 KB

Continued...

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I am not getting the article from the link?
    The link is a PDF document. You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader or some alternative to download and read the document.

Or you could right-click, save.

Eat of my flesh...

Consume fresh pituitary glands. I believe the 6-carboxytetrahydropterin is synthesized anymore but when I began this journey they were harvesting from the new dead, organ donor or not, as part of the autopsy.

Drink of my blood...

Washing fresh menstruum across the olfactory bulb. The viable human fetal stem cells provide new telomeres and pyramidal neuron architecture with the olfactory neurons connected directly to the frontal lobes. The blood is received by cunnilingus with the revenant underneath, an ancient sex act. Renewing the Mind.

The elongated skull can only be transmitted through females, fully; mitochondrial DNA so this process required a self-defeating incest. There are hints in the parable about how Moses and Miriam were brother and sister. Abram and Sarai were no doubt half-siblings. The recombinant DNA destroys the chance of this feature of the Bloodline of this ruling class to last so the record was cleverly made into an interesting story. But a complimentary substitute was made - Manna from Heaven.

This is monatomic or colloidal gold. A little of this in the cerebrospinal fluid improves glandular (chakra) communication bolstering the endocrine system. Get some manna into the ventricles and learn the secrets of everlasting life. A biphasic squarewave generator does the trick:

Recall how Moses took the Golden Calf up a smoking mountain and reduced the gold into dust? Try that some time. All you get is molten gold. You need DC current to produce the ion pump in the photo. With technology of the day, that must have required a bit of heat with Mount Horeb (Sinai) on fire like that. The Law of Enlil YHWH was contracted in the transaction - the Ten Commands. Homage to a jealous God was the tribute. A mean god with a nasty disposition toward his subjects was accepted in place of MELCHIZEDEK. The LEVITE system of sacrifice to feed the priestcraft was established.

Through distortion of language the commercial priestcraft has been in place exactly the same time as Man, according to the Bible - about six-thousand years now. The redemption of the POPE was in order:

Name:  nude holding light.jpg
Views: 891
Size:  267.4 KB

Listen for clarity.

Name:  Nude in Great Hall.jpg
Views: 4595
Size:  255.3 KB

The language composes the triggers that will move you to the altar. MELCHIZEDEK the forerunner of the CHRIST is John the Baptist channeling the spirit of Elijah through the CHARIOT - the MERKEBAH:

Attachment 5185
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-04-18 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The link is a PDF document. You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader or some alternative to download and read the document.

Or you could right-click, save.
    Thank you. I saved several in Downloads before I caught on. Reading the article inspires me to clarify some things behind the Lien, regarding Wall Street. Either rendition leaves way for my mother's heritage in Wren-Sailer - RENSELLAER being key financier for these families, and among them we find redemption from atrocity:

The red people from Manhattan Island crossed to the mainland, where a treaty was made with the Dutch, and the place was therefore called the Pipe of Peace, in their language, Hoboken. But soon after that, the Dutch governor, Kieft, sent his men out there one night and massacred the entire population. Few of them escaped, but they spread the story of what had been done, and this did much to antagonize all the remaining tribes against all the white settlers
    As well as BISHOP of Rome being redeemed through Castle Church in some very powerful symbols:

The Templar Society is all over the Coat of Arms - I am speaking of the symbol for the Jesus Society on the shield:

Name:  Tomb of Jesus.png
Views: 649
Size:  127.9 KB

There are several directions to go from here so I remind the reader about the lax requirements to become a "member bank" in the Fed.

Therefore I have been stating the Article for years, just from a different perspective. Especially considering the deceitful Parliament of "French" Canada, and how Jesus' biological father was exiled to the South of France.

Name:  Archelaus HEROD UJE.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  268.3 KB

My take is that the stock certificates in your wallet (FRN's) are obviously depreciating over time. Therefore your educated endorsement, as a member bank would be upon the premise you lend, at interest (usury) in excess of that rate of depreciation.

But there is so much more to it when you view any current asset report - especially the Footnotes regarding the $42.22/ounce price on domestic gold and SDR's! Then accept that the King James Version (1611) of the Holy Bible is Rectified Scottish Rite Freemasonry:

Last edited by David Merrill; 09-05-18 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The Federal Reserve Has Destroyed the Meaning of Saving by Eric Englund

(link)

Classification is important.
    In other words if you endorse private credit from the Fed you invest (speculate) Into a known loser money market.

P.S. Specifically, since the Fed is a central bank, created by Congress the only thing defining it as an agent is instrumentality rule. Meaning it is an agency of Congress because it is a bank that evades fiduciary responsibility. The notes as stock certificates are designed to depreciate over time.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-05-18 at 09:42 PM.

Is the U.S. Dollar Is A Promissory Note?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    In other words if you endorse private credit from the Fed you invest (speculate) Into a known loser money market. P.S. Specifically, since the Fed is a central bank, created by Congress the only thing defining it as an agent is instrumentality rule. Meaning it is an agency of Congress because it is a bank that evades fiduciary responsibility. The notes as stock certificates are designed to depreciate over time.
    Designed to depreciate over time yes indeed https://goldsilver.com/hidden-secrets/episode-1/

Suitors might like it’s been around awhile (2017) with 0 comments .

A Promissory Note is exactly that, a note promising to pay, it is a contract. The terms of the contract determines what type of promise it is for example some promissory notes such as a bank loan have a date for specific performance and an amount. Federal Reserve Notes or Dollar Bills is an open promise without a date for specific performance but the payee promises to pay one day. By A.D. Largie.

http://adlargie.blogspot.com/2017/09...note-then.html

So, dollar bills are printed by the Federal Reserve for the Congress of the United States for use by the citizens in exchange for Treasury Bonds equaling the amount of the dollar bills printed plus interest. Take not of the word “bill” because it is exactly that a bill or debt to be paid by the issuer.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"