Thread: Destroying the Meaning of Saving

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Eat of my flesh...

Consume fresh pituitary glands. I believe the 6-carboxytetrahydropterin is synthesized anymore but when I began this journey they were harvesting from the new dead, organ donor or not, as part of the autopsy.

Drink of my blood...

Washing fresh menstruum across the olfactory bulb. The viable human fetal stem cells provide new telomeres and pyramidal neuron architecture with the olfactory neurons connected directly to the frontal lobes. The blood is received by cunnilingus with the revenant underneath, an ancient sex act. Renewing the Mind.

The elongated skull can only be transmitted through females, fully; mitochondrial DNA so this process required a self-defeating incest. There are hints in the parable about how Moses and Miriam were brother and sister. Abram and Sarai were no doubt half-siblings. The recombinant DNA destroys the chance of this feature of the Bloodline of this ruling class to last so the record was cleverly made into an interesting story. But a complimentary substitute was made - Manna from Heaven.

This is monatomic or colloidal gold. A little of this in the cerebrospinal fluid improves glandular (chakra) communication bolstering the endocrine system. Get some manna into the ventricles and learn the secrets of everlasting life. A biphasic squarewave generator does the trick:

Recall how Moses took the Golden Calf up a smoking mountain and reduced the gold into dust? Try that some time. All you get is molten gold. You need DC current to produce the ion pump in the photo. With technology of the day, that must have required a bit of heat with Mount Horeb (Sinai) on fire like that. The Law of Enlil YHWH was contracted in the transaction - the Ten Commands. Homage to a jealous God was the tribute. A mean god with a nasty disposition toward his subjects was accepted in place of MELCHIZEDEK. The LEVITE system of sacrifice to feed the priestcraft was established.

Through distortion of language the commercial priestcraft has been in place exactly the same time as Man, according to the Bible - about six-thousand years now. The redemption of the POPE was in order:

Name:  nude holding light.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  267.4 KB

Listen for clarity.

Name:  Nude in Great Hall.jpg
Views: 4878
Size:  255.3 KB

The language composes the triggers that will move you to the altar. MELCHIZEDEK the forerunner of the CHRIST is John the Baptist channeling the spirit of Elijah through the CHARIOT - the MERKEBAH:

Attachment 5185
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-04-18 at 01:12 PM.