Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Destroying the Meaning of Saving

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Designed to depreciate over time yes indeed https://goldsilver.com/hidden-secrets/episode-1/

Suitors might like it’s been around awhile (2017) with 0 comments .

A Promissory Note is exactly that, a note promising to pay, it is a contract. The terms of the contract determines what type of promise it is for example some promissory notes such as a bank loan have a date for specific performance and an amount. Federal Reserve Notes or Dollar Bills is an open promise without a date for specific performance but the payee promises to pay one day. By A.D. Largie.

http://adlargie.blogspot.com/2017/09...note-then.html

So, dollar bills are printed by the Federal Reserve for the Congress of the United States for use by the citizens in exchange for Treasury Bonds equaling the amount of the dollar bills printed plus interest. Take not of the word “bill” because it is exactly that a bill or debt to be paid by the issuer.
    An avenue I am pursuing is "removing one's self from the loop".

Debt, income, taxes, interest, payment ....

I theorize that if a system is sufficiently well engineered, one can remove themselves from the loop. The system feeds, satisfies, and runs itself.
    Exchanging energy (and time) is too high a price to pay for currency based on promises to pay.
    So long as the system satisfies the taxing authorities while generating sufficient revenue while paying for your lifestyle and building your private monetary system simultaneously, you are good.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    An avenue I am pursuing is "removing one's self from the loop".

Debt, income, taxes, interest, payment ....

I theorize that if a system is sufficiently well engineered, one can remove themselves from the loop. The system feeds, satisfies, and runs itself.
    Exchanging energy (and time) is too high a price to pay for currency based on promises to pay.
    So long as the system satisfies the taxing authorities while generating sufficient revenue while paying for your lifestyle and building your private monetary system simultaneously, you are good.
    DM: In other words if you endorse private credit from the Fed you invest (speculate) Into a known loser money market.
    How does one stay ahead? [Aside from the obvious - lend money at high interest.]

Answer: Groom your mental capture in academia and pursue a carefully prepared reputation and career. Then be sure to save/invest wisely so that you can send your children to college and retire comfortably.

Or you get ahead by investing in human frailty - like TRUMP and his gambling empires.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-25-20 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    How does one stay ahead? [Aside from the obvious - lend money at high interest.]

Answer: Groom your mental capture in academia and pursue a carefully prepared reputation and career. Then be sure to save/invest wisely so that you can send your children to college and retire comfortably.

Or you get ahead by investing in human frailty - like TRUMP and his gambling empires.
    Being taxes and credit are both forms of debt, I think if you can design a system to seal up both ends, you have a shot of cycling yourself out of the loop.

I filed this in my "banking" folder:

Name:  CRYPTO cookies privacy.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  99.4 KB

As far as photographs go, this one is still telling me its story. You know; a picture is worth a thousand words... This one is still talking!