Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Destroying the Meaning of Saving

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    An avenue I am pursuing is "removing one's self from the loop".

Debt, income, taxes, interest, payment ....

I theorize that if a system is sufficiently well engineered, one can remove themselves from the loop. The system feeds, satisfies, and runs itself.
    Exchanging energy (and time) is too high a price to pay for currency based on promises to pay.
    So long as the system satisfies the taxing authorities while generating sufficient revenue while paying for your lifestyle and building your private monetary system simultaneously, you are good.
    DM: In other words if you endorse private credit from the Fed you invest (speculate) Into a known loser money market.
    How does one stay ahead? [Aside from the obvious - lend money at high interest.]

Answer: Groom your mental capture in academia and pursue a carefully prepared reputation and career. Then be sure to save/invest wisely so that you can send your children to college and retire comfortably.

Or you get ahead by investing in human frailty - like TRUMP and his gambling empires.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-25-20 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    How does one stay ahead? [Aside from the obvious - lend money at high interest.]

Answer: Groom your mental capture in academia and pursue a carefully prepared reputation and career. Then be sure to save/invest wisely so that you can send your children to college and retire comfortably.

Or you get ahead by investing in human frailty - like TRUMP and his gambling empires.
    Being taxes and credit are both forms of debt, I think if you can design a system to seal up both ends, you have a shot of cycling yourself out of the loop.

In today's fabricated pandemic - the fear response has led people sheepishly into "fight or flight" mode of survival. When people accept fear then they fashion themselves as prey. Now we see a so called "stimulus" package whereupon Trillions are being doled out in some sort of "bailout" or form of "assistance". But has the mass considered the effect? Has the mass thought this thru in terms of the value of their dollar? I think not.

I heard a man of white hair recently tell me that TRUMP is bringing trillions back to America as if that is a good thing. He does not begin to comprehend inflation. Nor can he see that he has been systematically programmed into a mindset of slavery by and thru the concept of work hard and get ahead. "Get a good education" he was told and "keep a good job." So now knowing nothing about a balance sheet, he forges on in life investing in the stock market under the advise of his broker. Said broker is, by the way, now telling him to remain in the market.

The ultra rich are using this corporate bailout to "get out of the market." For them their Democracy is nothing more than government run by big business. But unfortunately the middle class is stuck in crony capitalism and they do not understand capitalism in terms of the tiered system that has been erected. Forces are pushing towards a return to Feudalism for the Lower/Middle socioeconomic classes. One could say this is a Corporate Syndicalism whereupon the control in Corporations is being passed to a global State.

We do live in interesting times. However, Eden has plenty to go around. And She is such a beautiful garden. While just yesterday, while eating a sweet bell pepper, I noticed that there are about 100 seeds in that pepper. Isn't that amazing? If only we should look within, we might find the same within ourselves. But so steadily focused on wealth, fame, power - we march on - to be ultimately dictated to by one power. For as within, so without.

As always, we choose. Fear Not and be ever diligent. Plant yourself a garden and give thanks for this Holy Experience! Go find the thing that you love to do and do that. The World will always need saving but if you are true to yourself and you become the very best at that which is your talent, then that is one step towards saving the world. If we take on the mantle of saving the world without first becoming disciplined within, how then shall we help those without? Call you disciples - discipline the 12 faculties of Mind and when you are ready, send them forth as apostles. As always, the sun shines and Nature provides for those who don't mind sweating a bit.

With best regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-26-20 at 12:45 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Amen to that! Glad to see you all wise to the game. And not using their Federal Reserve currency.
    http://Crypto.com

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Yeah my saving has nothing to do with the FED

Attachment 5175
    That photo looks familiar-
    http://saddleridgehoard.com/

I filed this in my "banking" folder:

Name:  CRYPTO cookies privacy.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  99.4 KB

As far as photographs go, this one is still telling me its story. You know; a picture is worth a thousand words... This one is still talking!