Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
Couple things. There is no 31 usc 95. Maybe 12 usc 95(a)?

quadriplegic man in the bible? Maybe you mean paralytic.

Also I'm fairly confident if you started a manna fabrication facility yourself and began selling shewbread you would not lack for anything.
Thanks for the USC correction. You caught that in time as I am waiting for a notary.

Quadriplegic in early Gospel of Mark. Without use of arms and legs. He is bedridden. Paralytic may be the translation; thanks again. I am collecting a slide show about the three manna fabrication facilities and the archaeological remains.

Mt Sinai - Horeb in Arabia has two vitriol clarification burns. There is a large one to the north on a plateau and a theatrical one on a ridge above where the Israelites were camped below. Starting with the corral and Golden Calf altar in the valley below.

Name:  Altar of Moses corral satellite.jpg
Views: 631
Size:  183.5 KB

Name:  golden calf altar satellite.jpg
Views: 1587
Size:  162.4 KB

Name:  sinai burnt rocks from above.jpg
Views: 2858
Size:  390.9 KB

This smoke would obscure the summit as viewed by the Israelites below.

Name:  burnt rocks main with facility satellite.jpg
Views: 2436
Size:  333.8 KB

A much larger sulfur burn is located within a mile to the north and would be much more hospitable living quarters.

Name:  split rock satellite.jpg
Views: 1043
Size:  250.0 KB

Here is the famous split rock with water erosion marks. My hypothesis regarding that is directing charge compression for stonecutting and in this case drilling downward to the aquifer far below. Looking from satellite if this happened it would have drained down into the Israelite camp.