Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Money Creation in the Modern Economy

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    That's a Mason Bible. And I saw what you did there.

POOLING - if I mine crypto in a pool then I'm pooling. Helping create new money by solving for a new block. When the pool solves/finds a block then I share a part of that new block based on my share of contribution to that block. A 1% share would give me 1% of the new block money.

CONTROL - I have the private key; only me. No one else has my private key. Therefore I have full control.

Attachment 5606

CIRCULATION - Crypto currency circulates everywhere there's an internet connection. I can send or receive funds direct to anyone's wallet without a middleman and for low fees. For example, a billion dollar's worth of BTC just transferred for the cost of a cup of coffee.
    https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitco...-cup-of-coffee

POOLING
    CONTROL
    CIRCULATION
    I've checked all the boxes.
    Interesting take. The first man alive takes the Tontine.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-16-19 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    So, you're a bank?
    More like, by understanding physics I own - everything.

You might feel the ecstasy upon realizing that when the Grand Unified Theory linked was proven true in all cases, it became law. Simplified the manna powder accelerates light within the third ventricle.

I have discovered a third manna fabrication facility and the reason Judah (south) was so resentful of Israel (north) too. The Golden Calf worship going on up there was a replication of the Golden Calf gold heist from earlier at the Arabian site. And so we find more accelerated spiritual ascension among the Ten Northern Tribes. And so they went on, out into the world.

To get this one should remember the Gospels.

• Jesus subjected himself to the healing ministry of John
    • Jesus subjected himself to a priestess, not a priest

John's practice was not a religion. It was freedom from guilt. He would wash people in water and tell them that the Guilt Trip (Original Sin) was over. One of Jesus' earliest healing events was to tell the quadriplegic man, "You are free of guilt." The Babylonian Marshals (TIRSHATHA/Pharisee/Sadducee) cried out - "Only God can forgive sin!"

The only time Jesus was anointed was by a woman, not a man.

Johnism was the Cathars when the Roman Catholic Church organized persecution. The Cathars encrypted their esoteric into a card deck known as the Tarot.

Name:  Tarot Cards Aaron teaches tree of life.jpg
Views: 629
Size:  383.8 KB

Name:  Tarot Cards Aaron teaches.jpg
Views: 2652
Size:  695.9 KB

So let's pretend we have a sense of humor for a moment. The joke and pun is that Tarot Cards are true Christianity. Patriarchal monotheism in the name of commercial priestcraft - Babylonian Jewry on the Temple Mount - has tried to make out by force that certain things are true, but they are false. Talking snakes may seem more fanatical now than flying reindeer.

These things become clear when arcing highward spin exotic matter into the third ventricle through the soft palette. The back of the mouth is the contact to the red, aqueduct of sylvius.

Name:  ventricles.gif
Views: 585
Size:  1.04 MB

Now you know. Before that I may be the only man in this time who knew.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-01-19 at 09:19 AM.

P.S. Quoting from recent process:

Among other accomplishments of this organic class action we witness that the Trading with the Enemy Act has been removed by "Omission" from the Bankers' Code at Title 31 USC §95(a) and that the Colorado general assembly has repaired the oath of office process for judicial officers with HB-18-1138. Herein we find effective positive geopolitical social engineering through peaceable reentry through the reverse engineering of commercial priestcraft. The methodology of the patriarchal monotheism is violent capture of the mind by ascension-enhanced warrior-priests and three manna (highward spin exotic matter from noble transition metals) fabrication facilities have been located. Geophysical coordinates are: 29° 2? 12? N, 33° 27? 33? E, 28° 39" 15' N, 35° 18" 21' E and 33° 14' 59" N, 35° 39" 06' E.
    So look around and read the Bible. It is a greater book than you probably thought.

PPS. And that goes without mentioning David raiding the shewbread when he ran from Saul. Saul was so angry that David had been enabled, and more that there was no more shewbread for his men, that he had every last priest put to death.

Name:  Anunnaki with pine cone.jpg
Views: 1674
Size:  277.7 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-02-19 at 07:03 AM.

Couple things. There is no 31 usc 95. Maybe 12 usc 95(a)?

quadriplegic man in the bible? Maybe you mean paralytic.

Also I'm fairly confident if you started a manna fabrication facility yourself and began selling shewbread you would not lack for anything.
    Last edited by marcel; 11-03-19 at 04:14 AM.

Couple things. There is no 31 usc 95. Maybe 12 usc 95(a)?

quadriplegic man in the bible? Maybe you mean paralytic.

Also I'm fairly confident if you started a manna fabrication facility yourself and began selling shewbread you would not lack for anything.
    Thanks for the USC correction. You caught that in time as I am waiting for a notary.

Quadriplegic in early Gospel of Mark. Without use of arms and legs. He is bedridden. Paralytic may be the translation; thanks again. I am collecting a slide show about the three manna fabrication facilities and the archaeological remains.

Mt Sinai - Horeb in Arabia has two vitriol clarification burns. There is a large one to the north on a plateau and a theatrical one on a ridge above where the Israelites were camped below. Starting with the corral and Golden Calf altar in the valley below.

Name:  Altar of Moses corral satellite.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  183.5 KB

Name:  golden calf altar satellite.jpg
Views: 1449
Size:  162.4 KB

Name:  sinai burnt rocks from above.jpg
Views: 2589
Size:  390.9 KB

This smoke would obscure the summit as viewed by the Israelites below.

Name:  burnt rocks main with facility satellite.jpg
Views: 2283
Size:  333.8 KB

A much larger sulfur burn is located within a mile to the north and would be much more hospitable living quarters.

Name:  split rock satellite.jpg
Views: 972
Size:  250.0 KB

Here is the famous split rock with water erosion marks. My hypothesis regarding that is directing charge compression for stonecutting and in this case drilling downward to the aquifer far below. Looking from satellite if this happened it would have drained down into the Israelite camp.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Crypto currency circulates everywhere there's an internet connection. I can send or receive funds direct to anyone's wallet without a middleman and for low fees.
    Actually, some folks in Venezuela have shown you don't need internet to transact with bitcoin. I guess that's what you get with a failing infrastructure.
    https://www.coindesk.com/venezuelans...ring-blackouts

So, you're a bank?
    I control the banking function in my personal economy, yes.

I reap the rewards including recuperation of interest paid from control of the banking function, yes.

Next step: reduction and or elimination of taxes. Legally, of course.