Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Spider's Web: Britain's Second Empire (Documentary)

Here is the little impact of using central bank notes
    - Americans on average spent more on taxes than on food and clothing combined in 2017, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistic’s new data on consumer expenditures, which was released this month.

“Consumer units” (which include families, financially independent individuals, and people living in a single household who share expenses) spent an average of $9,562 on food and clothing in 2017, according to BLS.

But they spent $16,749 on federal, state and local taxes. The average 2017 tax bill included $7,819 in federal income taxes; $2,098 in state and local income taxes;
    https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...-combined-2017

Thank you for sharing that.

I wonder what to call the Crossover?

significance of the two events we are retelling.the unambiguously intelligible demand once made on Money not its lenders debt. whats the impact on the Bank Note Itself Legal Tendency bankruptcy of legal tender endorsement Marked Notes vs Market Notes Crossover debt bonds, notes, loans and other fixed income securities traded Crossover Artists lawful monies without debt, both public and private, active in equity or debt markets, the risk with being a corporate artist is keeping debt and carrying bills .voluntarily usury is also a venue that has registered volunteers. Artistic Crossover Demand De is abandoning the debt in this de posit MJ quotes livery valance or liberty balanced. discharging a mortgage a debt i created

The Baghdad Battery at the heart of the alchemy:

Name:  Baghdad battery.jpg
Views: 1302
Size:  5.1 KB

This 2V sulfuric acid electrolysis explains the burnt rocks found on the top of the real Mount Horeb too.

Name:  sinai burnt rocks.jpg
Views: 973
Size:  48.0 KB

Notice to the Principal is always Key:

Name:  Dragon Court Hungarian.jpg
Views: 1165
Size:  283.6 KB

I find it fetching with manna from heaven in my ventricles how vivid memories flood back in. They are all right there, and they have been all along. Somebody told me many years ago that the smoke on Mount Sinai was the burning of sulfur to produce vitriol (sulfuric acid). Because I did not know the definition for vitriol it went past without connecting the dots.

So many dots...

Then they are connected!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-04-18 at 09:29 AM.

Visit the interior of the earth,or our ventricles and by rectifying what you find there, . I agree Marcel goodwill should always come with links when resources are available. Scotts-Weapons.pdf Scott, J. C. (1985). Weapons of the weak: everyday forms of resistance. New Haven and London, Yale University Press.

Scott, J. C. (1992). Domination and the Arts of Resistance: Hidden Transcripts. New Haven and London, Yale University Press. It is clear that no Herostratus among them has dared to go into the remote countryside to study the permanent
    conspiracy of those whom we still call "the weak" against those who believe themselves "strong"of the peasantry
    against the rich. . . . is it not critical to portray at last this peasant who thwarts the {legal} Code by reducing private
    property into something that simultaneously exists and does not exist? You shall see this tireless sapper, this
    nibbler, gnawing the land into little bits, carving an acre into a hundred pieces, and invited always to this feast by a
    petite bourgeoisie which finds in him, at the same time, its ally and its prey. . . . Out of the reach of the law by virtue
    of his insignificance, this Robespierre, with a single head and twenty million hands, works ceaselessly, crouching in
    every commune . . . bearing arms in the National Guard in every district of France, since by 1830, France does not
    recall that Napoleon preferred to run the risk of his misfortunes rather than to arm the masses.
    Honoré de Balzac Letter to P. S. B. Gavault introducing Les Paysans
    Do not imagine that Tonsard, or his old mother or his wife and children ever said in so many words, "we steal for a
    living and do our stealing cleverly." These habits had grown slowly. The family began by mixing a few green
    boughs with the dead wood; then, emboldened by habit and by a calculated impunity (part of the scheme to be
    developed in this story), after twenty years the family had gotten to the point of taking the wood as if it were their
    own and making a living almost entirely by theft. The rights of pasturing their cows, the abuse of gleaning grain, of
    gleaning grapes, had gotten established little by little in this fashion. By the time the Tonsards and the other lazy
    peasants of the valley had tasted the benefits of these four rights acquired by the poor in the countryside, rights
    pushed to the point of pillage, one can imagine that they were unlikely to renounce them unless compelled by a
    force stronger than their audacity.
    Balzac, Les Paysans
    . . . the binary division between resistance and non-resistance is an unreal one. The existence of those who seem
    not to rebel is a warren of minute, individual, autonomous tactics and strategies which counter and inflect the
    visible facts of overall domination, and whose purposes and calculations, desires and choices resist any simple
    division into the political and the apolitical. The schema of a strategy of resistance as a vanguard of politicization
    needs to be subjected to re-examination, and account must be taken of resistances whose strategy is one of evasion
    or defence the Schweijks as well as the Solzhenitsyn. There are no good subjects of resistance.
    Colin Gordon on Michel Foucault, Power/Knowledge I believe the heart is a chamber of reflection

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I wonder what to call the Crossover?
    the Crossover?

That point where the average Joe is paying more taxes than spending on his food and clothing. I called it a crossover - maybe better a 'tipping point' or critical mass.

Two nights now sleeping on that movie.

It would seem that the City of London is the safe haven for trust law. The key to operation is in 'elsewhere'. It seems very fragile if you accept that DOS and LINUX will invent Artificial Intuition in early 2028 based on the Five Cube Sum Number Locks forming a fast RSA Factoring Algorithm between now and then.

Name:  Rosalyn chapel Apprentice Pillar.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  244.8 KB

Name:  Rosalyn Chapel Inscription.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  147.2 KB

Wine is strong.
    The king is stronger
    Woman is strongest
    Above all is truth.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-07-18 at 04:51 PM.

Ah OK. My first thought was ... crossover into the mainstream. Where folks want to know how to save nearly ten thousand a year in taxes. Seminars and workshops on lawful money.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Ah OK. My first thought was ... crossover into the mainstream. Where folks want to know how to save nearly ten thousand a year in taxes. Seminars and workshops on lawful money.
    That will be a productive threshold.

Don't worry if you find it down temporarily. The servers are effected by the hurricane.