Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Why is my FICO score unavailable?

  1. #1

    Why is my FICO score unavailable?

    Why is my FICO score unavailable?


    Name:  FICO Screen.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  73.8 KB

  2. #2
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,427
    I am pretty sure that FICO score is a measure of your ability to receive credit. I would wager that he who redeems credit for Lawful Money is a bad credit risk.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I am pretty sure that FICO score is a measure of your ability to receive credit. I would wager that he who redeems credit for Lawful Money is a bad credit risk.
    Maybe this is tacit acknowledgement, if I might coin a term?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    136
    Yes, the FICO score tries to put a number on your creditworthiness; your ability to receive credit. How likely you are to repay a loan, based on your history of credit use. Higher number meaning more likely to repay; a good risk, from the bank's point of view.

    But what is credit? In America it's the banksters default currency - private credit, Federal Reserve notes. That's what banks lend - debt notes. Which really isn't money.

    Name:  debt-slavery-david-dees.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  54.9 KB

    In your case Marcel, it appears you have "0" credit cards and because you're reading & posting here I'm assuming you're like other suitors here, you don't use private credit of the Federal Reserve? You haven't been duped, you use lawful money. You're not a debt slave. Therefore the Experian Credit Report cannot even come up with a score for you. No history, or at least no recent history. I imagine this is what David & MJ's credit reports look like. Not good or bad just... no score. No history of borrowing private credit (Yes suitors are likely a poor risk as we know the game).

    So Congrats, and welcome to the club!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Yes, the FICO score tries to put a number on your creditworthiness; your ability to receive credit. How likely you are to repay a loan, based on your history of credit use. Higher number meaning more likely to repay; a good risk, from the bank's point of view.

    But what is credit? In America it's the banksters default currency - private credit, Federal Reserve notes. That's what banks lend - debt notes. Which really isn't money.

    Name:  debt-slavery-david-dees.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  54.9 KB

    In your case Marcel, it appears you have "0" credit cards and because you're reading & posting here I'm assuming you're like other suitors here, you don't use private credit of the Federal Reserve? You haven't been duped, you use lawful money. You're not a debt slave. Therefore the Experian Credit Report cannot even come up with a score for you. No history, or at least no recent history. I imagine this is what David & MJ's credit reports look like. Not good or bad just... no score. No history of borrowing private credit (Yes suitors are likely a poor risk as we know the game).

    So Congrats, and welcome to the club!
    I don't play the credit game. But I learned a long time ago that many do. So we created a trustee board and our trustees hold many different accounts in trust. And they make sure that the accounts are paid timely. As such, the Trust and its trustees all share a very high credit score. Once you get over 820 they throw credit at you - just sign here. I went to the mailbox a couple months back and one trustee was offered something like 142k to just sign here and deposit the check. Amazing.

    MJ, as Trustee is a different capacity than MJ individually. However to the banking world there is no difference in regard to credit score. I enjoy privacy and as such, I don't mind hiring on trustees to interface the public. I can give direction regarding the sword. Ultimately he who manages has the liability and I don't mind that, however, I also don't want to be seen by the ignorant public retard. She is a THOT. And I have no intercourse with THOTs.

    Case in point: a couple days back was veterans day. I noticed three flags flying at half mast. Can you spot the ignorance? In North Carolina the seal has a Latin phrase that sort of reads like this: Better to be than seem to be. It seems to me that when I look out my windows I see many who would rather seem to be good than to be good! I have to laugh at the youngsters today wearing their beards. Their last grasp to cling to what is left of their masculinity. With skinny jeans and their flannel tight shirt, they proudly sport their trimmed beards. They can't run a power tool, but they can grow facial hair!

    BTW: Have a drink on me. In fact, have two or six. Now where is my Led Zepp 1 album? Ah yeah.

    To the FRS : I said baby, baby, baby, baby yeah I'm gonna leave you....I said baby, you know, I'm gonna leave you.... Oh yeah...

    I can hear it calling me the way it used to do... I can hear it calling me back home....

    Letting the neighbors in on my joy... I hope they like Led Zeppelin.

    I said that's when it's calling me back home!

    ---------

    She tempted me with the next song..... I can't quit you babe, but I gotta put you down for a little while....

    One more for the road - a thunder clap that will be heard around the world.


    Excuse me while I play my guitar,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 11-14-18 at 01:01 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  6. #6
    Have a drink on me. that's AC/DC. Yes, I did use credit for many years, bought cars and houses. When I realized all the taxes due for that privilege I gave it up ... cold turkey.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Have a drink on me. that's AC/DC. Yes, I did use credit for many years, bought cars and houses. When I realized all the taxes due for that privilege I gave it up ... cold turkey.
    me too. I got tired of the misery. I used to sit in the middle with options and just assign for consideration. I never took the note - that is against the Scriptures...don't strike hands with another and become a surety for debt.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  8. #8
    I know a guy who financed a car. Made the monthly payments until the loan was about half paid then stopped. He then filed bankruptcy and kept the car.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    136
    Sounds lucky. Auto loans are "secured debt" generally not eliminated in bankruptcy. Likely not a reproducible model for getting a car at half price.

    The advertising does sound enticing:
    Bad credit? No credit? Slow credit?
    WE WILL GET YOU APPROVED AND INTO THE VEHICLE OF YOUR CHOICE
    NO PAYMENTS FOR 90 DAYS!
    ONLY 99 DOLLARS A MONTH
    IF YOU'VE GOT A JOB, YOU'VE GOT A CAR


    What isn't advertised and made clear is what you're borrowing - Federal Reserve notes - and all the obligations associated with being trustee/member bank of a private corporation. And then the kicker: JUST SIGN AND DRIVE! Make no mistake, it is your signature that is creating the new currency to fund your purchase. Elastic currency.

    While the proceeds from a loan are not taxable, there are plenty of reasons to think twice before borrowing the Fed's toxic currency.

    ONE. You need Federal Reserve income to support a loan of Federal Reserve notes. As we learned from this suitor's example:
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...g-lawful-money
    the bank would not count the husband's lawful money income as income towards a loan. If it wasn't on the tax return (as taxable income) the bank would not count it! He would need to declare it taxable income.

    TWO. Therefore you'd be paying income tax on your income. What's 30% of your annual income?

    THREE. You'll be entering a contract. You are now contracting with a private corporation with all its obligations and statutory requirements. Can you say US Code?

    FOUR. Depreciation. Federal Reserve notes are debt notes designed to lose value. About 10% a year. Also called "inflation" If your business model involves borrowing FRNs hoping to profit, you'll need to factor in depreciation as well as income tax on earnings.

    FIVE. You'll be encouraging and perpetuating the central bank scam. The opposite of END THE FED. If you borrow FRNs to purchase a car/house to flip or resell, and your prospective buyer doesn't have the cash on hand, what will they likely do? Yep, borrow more FRNs. Advance on a credit card, home equity loan, etc. The cycle of ever-expanding debt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •