Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The MENDOZA Order

P.S. Metaphysically is not a giant synonymous with a Religion - a man of renown?
    This is why I feel we compliment each other here and on the brain trust, including your student body too. Your civil engineering works in well with my geopolitical social engineering. The clearest method of dispelling the opiate is to interpret the Bible correctly, both metaphysically and as a historical document.

Jim and I took apart Jesus' ancestry, heritage and destiny correctly. This required Christianity Explored x 7. I actually went through seven full sessions of Christianity Explored focusing on the Book of Mark while consulting with Jim up at the Castle.

Name:  Presenting Pragmatism.jpg
Views: 836
Size:  176.1 KB

It seems kept quiet but the Green Initiative was once developing technologies dissecting shards of paper mache. They probably found it unproductive to Christianity as commercial priestcraft and stopped before exposure. People would not throw away parchment and papyrus (writing paper). They glued it together with gluten for utensils like wastebaskets and salad tongs etc. So now we use a 3-D printer to reproduce the artifact and peel out the layers and raise the ink to read it. With Internet collation we are exposing the entirety of Mesopotamian history showing how the Chancellor of the Dragon Court Sir Laurence GARDNER was revealing some important facets of the Bible Story.

It has such an amount of novel information that I suggest you print it out, and read along while watching the video. That saved me a few hours.

The Bible Story as a Wedding Song is wonderful Michael Joseph. I was noticing a page about the layout of Washington DC, that I copied into the attached pdf. The street orientation is designed to emphasize Isis... and the Christian Virgin. Catnip!!

BankersOnline.com some samplings

Customer Request Regarding "Lawful Money" 12 USC 4
    Dolly Nugent
    Southern California
    A customer has requested that we attach a Notice and Demand to his signature card which states "pursuant to the discovery of the following law and remedy found in Title 12 United States Code Section 411 that all transactions involving Federal reserve notes transferred and/or/deposoited to and/or withdrawn from (our bank name) are to be redeemed in lawful money." It goes on and then at the end it states that if no response is received within 21 days of receiving the notice it will result in a automatic default judgement and a permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence. And he had it notarized.

We advised him verbally that our deposit agreement and signature card govern the account and that we do not honor individual requests such as this. Now he wants our response in writing.

Is anyone else receiving these type of requests?

Sorry our bank and just about every bank in the US does not carry "lawful money" only money issued by the US Federal Reserve system. Enclosed is a check for the balance of your account.

Please do not try to reopen your account as we will not be honoring your request.

Thank you and have a nice day.The Banking Clerks verbiage like the Court Clerks verbiage We dont speak to the DEAD In Law. I am Identified as my bank card and its account as Dead When ones assets are arrested or frozen. access de/notes de/posit de/livery de/mand a verbal operant in which the response is reinforced by a characteristic consequence and is therefore under the functional control of relevant conditions of deprivation or aversive stimulation. ... But many mands have no correspondence to the reinforcer.
    MAND = (Request) De = de- a prefix occurring in loanwords from Latin ( decide ); also used to indicate privation, removal, and separation. BANK loanword a word adopted from a foreign language with little or no modification. Some Bank Banter for amusement only Re: Customer Request Regarding "Lawful Money" 12 USC 4 [Re: Dolly Nugent]
    rlcarey Offline
    10K Club

Re: Customer Request Regarding "Lawful Money" 12 USC 4 [Re: Dolly Nugent]
    rlcarey Offline
    10K Club
    Nut case. Close his account and send him on his way. These section 411 people are nothing but trouble.

Sorry our bank and just about every bank in the US does not carry "lawful money" only money issued by the US Federal Reserve system. Enclosed is a check for the balance of your account.

Because United States Notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve Notes, their issuance was discontinued, and none have been placed in to circulation since January 21, 1971.

The $2 bill has not been removed from circulation and is still a circulating denomination of United States paper currency. The Federal Reserve System does not, however, request the printing of that denomination as often as the others.

http://novan.info/american-dollar.htm
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post

Because United States Notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve Notes, their issuance was discontinued, and none have been placed in to circulation since January 21, 1971.

The $2 bill has not been removed from circulation and is still a circulating denomination of United States paper currency. The Federal Reserve System does not, however, request the printing of that denomination as often as the others.

http://novan.info/american-dollar.htm
    I am thinking that some of those who would secretly enter to spy out our liberty would go to such banks and make a terrible stink so as to create confusion. One does not need to be just in order to shut down a program. All one needs to do is to create such confusion in the mind of the ones who are order takers. You have to remember that these are simple farmers, people of the land, the common clay of the new west, you know.... millennials.

Why create a stir? It is unnecessary.

Best regards,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Why create a stir? It is unnecessary. Usury or start stirring lawfully?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I am thinking that some of those who would secretly enter to spy out our liberty would go to such banks and make a terrible stink so as to create confusion. One does not need to be just in order to shut down a program. All one needs to do is to create such confusion in the mind of the ones who are order takers. You have to remember that these are simple farmers, people of the land, the common clay of the new west, you know.... millennials.

The Bank employees on this Bankersonline have personal opinions as how they deal with nut jobs. yet the Bank employees and its Owners obviously hold separate opinions. . NOTICE No service without wearing Shoes or Shirt Thats posted no excuses just opinion from the nut iob thats without the service requirements. So when a Branch puts a NOTICE that no service in lawful money. or a NOTICE debt account holders only service.

Somebody's gotta go back and get a s#!t load of dimes! commercial conditioning Uncle Mel as The Gov Le Petomane, meaning “The Fartiste.”. . The Stinkers
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 01-28-19 at 05:52 AM.

Customer Request Regarding "Lawful Money" 12 USC 4 | General Discussion | For Bankers. From Bankers
    www.bankersonline.com
    Redemption is up to who ever wants your business? under what authority can I demand lawful money its in the language a DEMAND is a request MJ I accept and agree their are those who would secretly enter to spy out our liberty would go to such banks and make a terrible stink so as to create confusion. The Bank employees know we are also bank employees SS# garnish ME how a shit load of dimes is lawful in its nature . Any note with a serial # can be recorded as being lawful "lawful money" is understood to apply to every form of money which is endowed by law with the legal tender quality after specifying such determination, shall cause the same to be recorded in the ...office of comptroller of currency. So my district employee status in the district? can record my lawful determination as a chartered bank member . Endorsing bylaw end/owed by law liberty spy vs spy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I am thinking that some of those who would secretly enter to spy out our liberty would go to such banks and make a terrible stink so as to create confusion.
    Indeed. I saw where Aaron Greenspan, creator of the original facebook prototype at Harvard, said fake accounts now likely exceed 50% of the network:
    Facebook has been lying to the public about the scale of its problem with fake accounts, which likely exceed 50% of its network. Its official metrics—many of which it has stopped reporting quarterly—are self-contradictory and even farcical. The company has lost control of its own product.
    https://www.plainsite.org/realitycheck/facebook.html

Inside Of A Chinese Click Farm

Yes, you can buy 1000 Facebook likes for $5 https://bitify.com/auctions/marketin...-1000-1653089/

I guess MENDOZA was just ventilating. He "ruled" in John's favor, according to the rule of law and so I doubt that his "opinion" will be utilized by the IRS attorneys or DoJ to influence IRS agents processing demands by return.

Banned
    I took a look. Document 19 and Document 20

Looks like MENDOZA vacated the order granting US' Motion to Dismiss. Construed the US' Motion as a summary judgment motion and re-note it for non-oral hearing on March 22. And the Plaintiff is to file a response by Feb 22 and the Defendant has until March 8th.

Looks more like a "to be Continued" to me.

To be continued...

I have been encouraging John to joinder into the Albany Remand all along. At present he wants me to defend the law. Defending the law makes no sense to me. MENDOZA is not a judicial judge and he pretends to be a judicial judge. The law about redemption never comes into question. John should quit defending that MENDOZA is a judge - from my perspective anyway.