Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The MENDOZA Order

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The MENDOZA Order

2018 was even more interesting with John SCHLABACH filing a civil suit. When it came up on my radar I prompted John to acquire Mr. Salvador MENDOZA's oath of office.

Name:  Oath of Office SCHLABACH USDC WA_Page_3.jpg
Views: 1736
Size:  193.8 KB

As expected the oath is deviant, the office is vacant and Mr. MENDOZA is not a real judge. He is another criminal in syndicalism, with an intentionally altered oath of office racketeering for monetary gain. I warned John that if he waited until after a decision, recusing MENDOZA would come off disingenuous - like if MENDOZA ruled for John, then John would accept him as a real judge. I warned him because it is truly a big temptation.

Also, if you review some of the Docs on the attached docket report you can tell that John actually won the cause by default except that he failed to serve the State (federal) Attorney General a Summons and Complaint. So the IRS attorneys had plenty of time for planning strategy, probably even in ex parte hearings with MENDOZA considering he is not bound to law and constitution like a real judge.

Not only that, because of John's order for the MENDOZA oath they were likely onto John's being disingenuous and were justified in returning the favor in kind. Dishonor follows dishonor.

So there it is attached for you to read. I see three flaws from the get-go! One, the Discussion begins with MENDOZA saying he has no jurisdiction to be making the opinion, integrated into the Dismissal Order. Therefore MENDOZA is pretending that the case is dismissed because John's arguments are indeed frivolous, for the reasons cited. But if you are careful about reading the case is dismissed for lack of jurisdiction and MENDOZA is using some kind of fringe boil over precedent "threshold issue" that allegedly permits him to talk like he has jurisdiction and standing to opine about lawful money.

While reading the MENDOZA Order however, it is very important to understand he can use smoke and mirrors because he is not a real judge, after all. For example, this is only about tax year 2013 according to MENDOZA - during which time John was not making any demand for lawful money on his paychecks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-06-19 at 06:41 PM.

I want to make the arguments Mr. MENDOZA presents clear to the reader here before we begin picking them apart. My presumption is the IRS strategy is to integrate quotes from the MENDOZA Order into internal memorandum for the IRS agents to summarily disqualify lawful money returns and send Frivolous Penalty warnings and billings.

When and if that starts happening then I will address these memorandums through the redeemed suitors affected by the Order. Meanwhile if John wants his name on the corrections he can joinder into the Albany Remand today should he like. For now, the objective is to embarrass Mr. MENDOZA for acting like a judge, and for juxtaposition of the Legal Tender Cases misinterpretation carefully onto only one tax year, 2013 where he only had a questionable right to comment, even if he were a real judge. Hopefully this will keep any real attorneys at the IRS from issuing instructions that might interfere with people's right to remedy in private administrative process - Lawful Money Returns and Refusal for Cause when not recognized.

There in the last paragraph of the images we find why I am concerned. The IRS attorneys might instruct IRS agents about issuing FrivPen threats and billing through the memorandum process. They might quote Mr. MENDOZA, thinking that he is a real federal judge.

There are three or four fatal flaws in the Order, that I have already spotted. Some of them require reading the entire case. Primarily though, if MENDOZA was indeed a judge he has misconstrued Juliard at the heart of his argument/discussion and relies upon American ignorance for us to value currency that cannot be used for fractional lending and reserve banking the same as Federal Reserve notes.

Name:  31 USC 5115 Cornell.jpg
Views: 1316
Size:  73.6 KB

US notes cannot be used as a reserve by law. But the value of any currency, especially matching US notes up with Fed notes is something executed between the ears of people passing the notes in exchange for value. I know the fellow who invented computer linguistics for Texas Instruments. It went directly into a toy called the Speak & Spell and he sold it for $1. Of course he was an engineer on salary. But you get my point. So long as people accept that US notes equal Fed notes, in general and common law, they do.

MENDOZA cleverly crafts a revision of the Legal Tender Cases upon general layman ignorance.

Otherwise, the key is knowing the NEPHALIM through the Dragon Court.

Name:  31 USC 5114 IN GOD WE TRUST.jpg
Views: 1307
Size:  136.4 KB

I also just spotted that THOMAS is cited but not McCULLOCH. Very clever commercial priestcraft!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-06-19 at 07:18 PM.

I am not getting any comments so I will make the first move. It is not on the pages I showed above but it is the most important point going, in my opinion. It is about Jubilee. I acquired the Castle Church lien through my Bill of Exchange in 2001. I am sure you have all seen it by now. So I intervened and prevented the State of Colorado from seizing Bishop Castle in 2002 through a libel of review. Then 2015 rolled around and Jim had gotten into some more legal trouble and the solution was an irrevocable trust:

You might have to be me to get this, and of course you don't have to believe it. The War and Emergency began April 15, 1861 and 153 years markes 2014. A jubilee is actually the 49th year, and the 50th year together - a two year event every 50 years. The 2016 Yom Kippur marked the 3500 year mark since the Invasion of Canaan and so it was the 70th Jubilee; a very special event of forgiveness.

Now look what MENDOZA says about the Trading with the Enemy Act:

This ended the war! He admits that the war is no longer written into the Bankers' CODE. That misuse of the 1917 statute was the only thing securing good people into a position of compelled endorsement and was used for a gold seizure in 1933.

I have mentioned in the Albany Remand that there is no statute of limitations on murder.

Name:  FDR March 3 murder of AG.jpg
Views: 1694
Size:  37.1 KB

My point being that the Trading with the Enemy Act never existed in law. So it is now "Omitted" and no longer exists. Therefore one is not compelled and never was compelled to endorse private credit. So the remedy is still there.

Wait a minute. SCHLABACH began redeeming lawful money after 2013?

To say you were converting your pay into U.S. notes at that time without any evidence would make your self-assessment "substantially incorrect" and thus frivolous. Am I missing something.

You got it right. As I understand from John, he paid the 15% liability on the appeal right to jurisdiction in alleged "lawful money". Any money that you have in hand to "pay" anybody is lawful money. The question remains, did you make your demand for lawful money when you acquired the funds? Just the same, if he was endorsing private credit in 2013 he accrued a proper income tax liability. It is like the tag-team of IRS, DoJ and MENDOZA attorneys orchestrated the focus on all his learned arguments being upon one tax year, 2013.

Nice Catch. Good Eye.

I am about to take you down a wonderful bunnyhole with the Albany Remand. If you get to it, download it because I may delete the link. I might update it with Doc 40 or not. My gut is a brain and I follow it. So more so lately I have been doing things without explaining why because the thought system down there is completely quantum/parallel processing and there are more bacterium thinking on a whole different plane that there are humans on the surface of Earth.

Doc 38 is a garnishment against Steven Terner MNUCHIN with the only properly bonded justice Brett Michael KAVANAUGH notified to preside limited. MNUCHIN is served however as US Governor for the International Monetary Fund. TRUMP's response to this would of course be bankruptcy (craven) and so without the Trading with the Enemy Act in banking warfare, he simply declared a personal holiday on Christmas Eve with the intent to squabble with the Dems until 1/23 for the restructure (31 Day Government Shutdown).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-08-19 at 05:14 PM.

Banned
    Well you mailed Doc 38 on December 20th so it's possible there's a connection to the Govt shutdown.

It's curious that John speaks in third person. Quoting from the first page of his complaint ...
    Plaintiff Schlabach has converted all his received paychecks into lawful money of the United States ("U.S. Notes"), ...
    Did someone write this for him? He does not indicate when he began redeeming lawful money, other than "all his received paychecks." Since his first job, ever? And with no exhibit or copy of a single demand paycheck? Hard to believe he was demanding lawful money on "all" paychecks.

Makes you wonder about the purpose of the case. If I were a conspiracy theorist I'd say it was intention to create some case law for the IRS to say: "See, this redeeming lawful money theory doesn't hold any water."

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Well you mailed Doc 38 on December 20th so it's possible there's a connection to the Govt shutdown.

It's curious that John speaks in third person. Quoting from the first page of his complaint ... Did someone write this for him? He does not indicate when he began redeeming lawful money, other than "all his received paychecks." Since his first job, ever? And with no exhibit or copy of a single demand paycheck? Hard to believe he was demanding lawful money on "all" paychecks.

Makes you wonder about the purpose of the case. If I were a conspiracy theorist I'd say it was intention to create some case law for the IRS to say: "See, this redeeming lawful money theory doesn't hold any water."
    Thank you especially for the reality check.

My ACIM training (A Course in Miracles) recalls how Effect and Cause are flip-flopped throughout the delivery. With the time collapse there must be a new mindset about remote viewing. So I am not bothering with the date on the Executive Order (12/18/18). After all it was simply to give federal employees two days off - starting Christmas Eve. My guess is on a whim Donald John felt as though the anti-Christ has been diminishing the Christmas story - like keeping prayer out of the schools. Like that.

Then as the businessman CEO he is turning it into a 31-Day Government Shutdown. But he no longer has the power of Executive Order, according to me. It is based on a war that ended in 1865. This is the "Omission" status. If you can find what that means?

According to MENDOZA the War does not exist, not in the realm of banking anyway. So it is a lot of smoke and mirrors around the Mexican Wall but if you know any federal employees then you have intelligence. There is restructure going on alright. The Department Heads are gearing up to resume operations and I suspect there will be a major culling considering the CEO is famous for, "You're Fired!!"

Then as CEO he saw an opportunity that he might disguise as a debate about the Mexican Wall. Within the Albany Remand Mr. TRUMP is recused as President. But herein I am broaching the End of War with the "Omission" of the Trading with the Enemy Act. This is the primary exigent circumstance and treachery by murder. Abraham LINCOLN was shot under strange circumstances but it is difficult to avoid that it didn't happen at a critical cusp in American history when the next logical Executive Order would have been to end the "extraordinary occasion" of April 15, 1861. This is the beginning of the tax year.

Being there is no statute of limitations on murder, this continues to indict. FDR has no right imposing the Trading with the Enemy Act upon a bogus war against the Great Depression. It was over in 1865, but that fact has been obscured by murder too. We rally behind Moses' execution of 150 families for questioning his agency to Enlil on the mountain too (Korah Rebellion).

Fantasy world or not, I find it quite fetching. The rabbis know, because I found the reference in the Tenach. People think the Flood killed everybody off but we find them ruling Canaan at Numbers 13:33. Eli raised Samuel for the murder of the Amalakites, among others. This El Shaddai has a lot of blood on his hands, alright.

Name:  ENKI and ENLIL.jpg
Views: 5797
Size:  29.5 KB

Name:  Anunnaki Enke LULU worker.jpg
Views: 1453
Size:  99.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

Name:  ENKI and ENLIL.jpg
Views: 5797
Size:  29.5 KB
    The foregoing pictures are code. The one on the cube is an enlightened Light worker who has raised the serpent on the brass staff [ref Holy Bible]. Notice he sits on the cube. He has received New Jerusalem [a new Heaven and a new Earth]. The ones standing before him are initiates in the great work. He offers the Lunar aspect because they must work with their lower waters in sexual sacred union to raise the serpent. Eve is the sexual organs - Adam is the brain and the Arc of the Covenant is carried by TWO staves [spines].

The second picture shows an enlightened one sitting on the cube [see foregoing] but now the solar Christic forces are being utilized to transform the Lunar [Soul] He [Sun or Christ] makes union with the regenerate She [Moon or Soul]. I wish to present you as a chaste virgin. In other words, these pictures relate a process of transformation.

For initially the serpent must be raised so that consciousness is awakened. This means that the Adam man is formed in the male or female. And the soul begins to Live. Other transformation [initiations if you will] must also occur. Such as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, etc. When Moses comes then comes a sustained Will power to perform the Work. But Moses cannot get the being into the Promised Lands. Said Promised Lands have nothing to do with physical Earth.

First one works with the Lunar forces, then later the Solar forces clean all aspects of the house. For He said what is thy name and they said Legion. And it was He [Sun of Righteousness] who threw the strong men out of the boys house.

By the way this has nothing to do with the personal Ego. And I am sure I am missing much more that is being said silently in symbolic form.

Best Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 01-09-19 at 08:34 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    The foregoing pictures are code. The one on the cube is an enlightened Light worker who has raised the serpent on the brass staff [ref Holy Bible]. Notice he sits on the cube. He has received New Jerusalem [a new Heaven and a new Earth]. The ones standing before him are initiates in the great work. He offers the Lunar aspect because they must work with their lower waters in sexual sacred union to raise the serpent. Eve is the sexual organs - Adam is the brain and the Arc of the Covenant is carried by TWO staves [spines].

The second picture shows an enlightened one sitting on the cube [see foregoing] but now the solar Christic forces are being utilized to transform the Lunar [Soul] He [Sun or Christ] makes union with the regenerate She [Moon or Soul]. I wish to present you as a chaste virgin. In other words, these pictures relate a process of transformation.

For initially the serpent must be raised so that consciousness is awakened. This means that the Adam man is formed in the male or female. And the soul begins to Live. Other transformation [initiations if you will] must also occur. Such as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, etc. When Moses comes then comes a sustained Will power to perform the Work. But Moses cannot get the being into the Promised Lands. Said Promised Lands have nothing to do with physical Earth.

First one works with the Lunar forces, then later the Solar forces clean all aspects of the house. For He said what is thy name and they said Legion. And it was He [Sun of Righteousness] who threw the strong men out of the boys house.

By the way this has nothing to do with the personal Ego. And I am sure I am missing much more that is being said silently in symbolic form.

Best Regards,
    MJ
    Said Promised Lands have nothing to do with physical Earth.

Yet the physical earth descends from the Promised Lands.

There are two predominant parables describing the ego's role. Enlil and Enki were half brothers. Enlil is EL SHADDAI of the Bible or LORD in the KJV. Enki is ADONAI or nearly consistently ADONAI (Enki ATEN). Enlil retained more of the gigantism and elongated skull features claiming his mother was older, and that he should rule alone; the "jealous God" of the Bible. Enke was the older brother and so he ruled Babylon.

Both the Flood, and the Tower being destroyed by foreigners invading are parables of how Enlil, the jealous and angry god invited the surrounding nations into Mesopotamia, diversity destroying the Hanging Gardens of Babylon (Garden of Eden) forever. Look at Numbers 13:33 for a proof that the Flood left the NEPHALIM in fact alive.

Doc 30 of the Albany Remand reveals:

Name:  Doc 30 NOTICE to 33rd Dragon Court_Page_01.jpg
Views: 4285
Size:  118.4 KB

Name:  dragon couple on staircase.jpg
Views: 1710
Size:  157.0 KB

Draco will one day again be the Center of the Universe - stationary in the Northern Sky:

Name:  ground plan.jpg
Views: 1394
Size:  235.4 KB

The Dragon, or Serpent is the beginning of the Bible Story... but I guess we already knew that.

Please define and describe your wonderful interpretation of the two brothers. I am putting it to memory; believe me. It is worth the effort!

I appreciate you Michael Joseph!

Name:  Illuminatus Ninth.jpg
Views: 1530
Size:  80.8 KB

That is what I always noticed about ACIM. Predominantly women reading study groups, it becomes therapy where they war against the ego. They ignore Page 53, (58 in the new edition). "I will never attack your ego but I am trying to teach you about the thought system from which the ego arises." As best I can tell, none of the ladies are really getting any satisfaction.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-10-19 at 11:57 AM.

"Dismissal is appropriate under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 12(b)(1) when the Court lacks subject matter jurisdiction over the claim." Schlabach v. United States, No. CV-12-0618-JLQ, 2013 WL 1619829, at *1 (E.D. Wash. Apr. 15, 2013). "This is a threshold issue which goes to the power of the court to even hear the case." Id. "Because this basic foundation is at stake, the court is not limited to the allegations in the Complaint but may also consider extrinsic evidence and, if facts are in dispute, may weigh the evidence in order to satisfy itself that jurisdiction exists." Id. (citing Roberts v. Corrothers, 812 F.2d 1173, 1177 (9th Cir. 1987)). "Although lack of subject matter jurisdiction is an affirmative defense, the burden of proof to show jurisdiction in a [Rule] 12(b)(1) motion is on the Plaintiff." Id. (citing Stock W., Inc. v. Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation, 873 F.2d 1221, 1225 (9th Cir. 1989)).

"A motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim pursuant to [Federal Rule of Civil Procedure] 12(b)(6) tests the legal sufficiency of the claims in the Complaint." Id. at *2. "A complaint must be dismissed if it does not contain `enough facts to state a claim to relief that is plausible on its face.'" Id. (quoting Bell Atl. Corp. v. Twombly, 550 U.S. 544, 570 (2007)). "A claim has facial plausibility when the plaintiff pleads factual content that allows the court to draw the reasonable inference that the defendant is liable for the misconduct alleged."1 Id. (quoting Ashcroft v. Iqbal, 556 U.S. 662, 678 (2009)). "The Court must accept as true all material allegations in the complaint, as well as reasonable inferences to be drawn from them, and must construe the complaint in the light most favorable to the plaintiff."2 Id. (citing Cholla Ready Mix, Inc. v. Civish, 382 F.3d 969, 973 (9th Cir. 2004)). "In addition, where a plaintiff appears pro se, the court must construe the pleadings liberally and afford the Plaintiff any benefit of the doubt." Id. (citing Karim-Panahi v. L.A. Police Dep't, 839 F.2d 621, 623 (9th Cir. 1988)). "A pro se litigant is entitled to notice of the deficiencies in the complaint and an opportunity to amend, unless the Complaint's deficiencies cannot be cured by amendment." Id. (citing Noll v. Carlson, 809 F.2d 1446, 1448 (9th Cir. 1987)). "Nevertheless, a pro se plaintiff's claims must be dismissed where it appears beyond doubt that the Plaintiff can prove no set of facts in support of his claims that would entitle him to relief." Id. (citing Barrett v. Belleque, 554 F.3d 1060, 1061 (9th Cir. 2008)).
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"