Thread: The MENDOZA Order

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I want to make the arguments Mr. MENDOZA presents clear to the reader here before we begin picking them apart. My presumption is the IRS strategy is to integrate quotes from the MENDOZA Order into internal memorandum for the IRS agents to summarily disqualify lawful money returns and send Frivolous Penalty warnings and billings.

When and if that starts happening then I will address these memorandums through the redeemed suitors affected by the Order. Meanwhile if John wants his name on the corrections he can joinder into the Albany Remand today should he like. For now, the objective is to embarrass Mr. MENDOZA for acting like a judge, and for juxtaposition of the Legal Tender Cases misinterpretation carefully onto only one tax year, 2013 where he only had a questionable right to comment, even if he were a real judge. Hopefully this will keep any real attorneys at the IRS from issuing instructions that might interfere with people's right to remedy in private administrative process - Lawful Money Returns and Refusal for Cause when not recognized.

There in the last paragraph of the images we find why I am concerned. The IRS attorneys might instruct IRS agents about issuing FrivPen threats and billing through the memorandum process. They might quote Mr. MENDOZA, thinking that he is a real federal judge.

There are three or four fatal flaws in the Order, that I have already spotted. Some of them require reading the entire case. Primarily though, if MENDOZA was indeed a judge he has misconstrued Juliard at the heart of his argument/discussion and relies upon American ignorance for us to value currency that cannot be used for fractional lending and reserve banking the same as Federal Reserve notes.

Name:  31 USC 5115 Cornell.jpg
Views: 1396
Size:  73.6 KB

US notes cannot be used as a reserve by law. But the value of any currency, especially matching US notes up with Fed notes is something executed between the ears of people passing the notes in exchange for value. I know the fellow who invented computer linguistics for Texas Instruments. It went directly into a toy called the Speak & Spell and he sold it for $1. Of course he was an engineer on salary. But you get my point. So long as people accept that US notes equal Fed notes, in general and common law, they do.

MENDOZA cleverly crafts a revision of the Legal Tender Cases upon general layman ignorance.

Otherwise, the key is knowing the NEPHALIM through the Dragon Court.

Name:  31 USC 5114 IN GOD WE TRUST.jpg
Views: 1413
Size:  136.4 KB

I also just spotted that THOMAS is cited but not McCULLOCH. Very clever commercial priestcraft!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-06-19 at 07:18 PM.