I am not getting any comments so I will make the first move. It is not on the pages I showed above but it is the most important point going, in my opinion. It is about Jubilee. I acquired the Castle Church lien through my Bill of Exchange in 2001. I am sure you have all seen it by now. So I intervened and prevented the State of Colorado from seizing Bishop Castle in 2002 through a libel of review. Then 2015 rolled around and Jim had gotten into some more legal trouble and the solution was an irrevocable trust:

You might have to be me to get this, and of course you don't have to believe it. The War and Emergency began April 15, 1861 and 153 years markes 2014. A jubilee is actually the 49th year, and the 50th year together - a two year event every 50 years. The 2016 Yom Kippur marked the 3500 year mark since the Invasion of Canaan and so it was the 70th Jubilee; a very special event of forgiveness.

Now look what MENDOZA says about the Trading with the Enemy Act:

This ended the war! He admits that the war is no longer written into the Bankers' CODE. That misuse of the 1917 statute was the only thing securing good people into a position of compelled endorsement and was used for a gold seizure in 1933.

I have mentioned in the Albany Remand that there is no statute of limitations on murder.

Name:  FDR March 3 murder of AG.jpg
Views: 1792
Size:  37.1 KB

My point being that the Trading with the Enemy Act never existed in law. So it is now "Omitted" and no longer exists. Therefore one is not compelled and never was compelled to endorse private credit. So the remedy is still there.