Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
Well you mailed Doc 38 on December 20th so it's possible there's a connection to the Govt shutdown.

It's curious that John speaks in third person. Quoting from the first page of his complaint ... Did someone write this for him? He does not indicate when he began redeeming lawful money, other than "all his received paychecks." Since his first job, ever? And with no exhibit or copy of a single demand paycheck? Hard to believe he was demanding lawful money on "all" paychecks.

Makes you wonder about the purpose of the case. If I were a conspiracy theorist I'd say it was intention to create some case law for the IRS to say: "See, this redeeming lawful money theory doesn't hold any water."
Thank you especially for the reality check.

My ACIM training (A Course in Miracles) recalls how Effect and Cause are flip-flopped throughout the delivery. With the time collapse there must be a new mindset about remote viewing. So I am not bothering with the date on the Executive Order (12/18/18). After all it was simply to give federal employees two days off - starting Christmas Eve. My guess is on a whim Donald John felt as though the anti-Christ has been diminishing the Christmas story - like keeping prayer out of the schools. Like that.

Then as the businessman CEO he is turning it into a 31-Day Government Shutdown. But he no longer has the power of Executive Order, according to me. It is based on a war that ended in 1865. This is the "Omission" status. If you can find what that means?

According to MENDOZA the War does not exist, not in the realm of banking anyway. So it is a lot of smoke and mirrors around the Mexican Wall but if you know any federal employees then you have intelligence. There is restructure going on alright. The Department Heads are gearing up to resume operations and I suspect there will be a major culling considering the CEO is famous for, "You're Fired!!"

Then as CEO he saw an opportunity that he might disguise as a debate about the Mexican Wall. Within the Albany Remand Mr. TRUMP is recused as President. But herein I am broaching the End of War with the "Omission" of the Trading with the Enemy Act. This is the primary exigent circumstance and treachery by murder. Abraham LINCOLN was shot under strange circumstances but it is difficult to avoid that it didn't happen at a critical cusp in American history when the next logical Executive Order would have been to end the "extraordinary occasion" of April 15, 1861. This is the beginning of the tax year.

Being there is no statute of limitations on murder, this continues to indict. FDR has no right imposing the Trading with the Enemy Act upon a bogus war against the Great Depression. It was over in 1865, but that fact has been obscured by murder too. We rally behind Moses' execution of 150 families for questioning his agency to Enlil on the mountain too (Korah Rebellion).

Fantasy world or not, I find it quite fetching. The rabbis know, because I found the reference in the Tenach. People think the Flood killed everybody off but we find them ruling Canaan at Numbers 13:33. Eli raised Samuel for the murder of the Amalakites, among others. This El Shaddai has a lot of blood on his hands, alright.

Name:  ENKI and ENLIL.jpg
Views: 6119
Size:  29.5 KB

Name:  Anunnaki Enke LULU worker.jpg
Views: 1540
Size:  99.8 KB