I have been speaking to the "Omission" of the Trading with the Enemy Act from the Bankers' Code, effectively ending the 1861 War and Emergency that should have ended in 1865 except for a certain popularly known murder. And this as an accomplishment of Castle Church ordering a delegation of authority to the Triumvirate to honor the 70th Jubilee since the invasion of Canaan.

Olympia Ordeal
Certificate of Service

To quite literally end war, at least within the excuse that was extended through 1917 and 1933 is a major step toward Rectification of Judiciary. At one time, in Colorado I was unable to find any judge with a proper oath of office, who also had a witness. The Form of Oath in Colorado was actually composed of two witnesses -

• the ever-living God
  • the Witness at the bottom of the oath

I have convincingly tied the deviations beginning around Mr. David A. GILBERT to be related to my Patriot antics in the mid-'90's. And one is behooved to recall my recitations of Colorado history and fiat currency with the Territory - 1861 issuance of Union notes to pay the soldiers in Colorado, a Union state.

As the Rectification of Judiciary develops we have found that Brett Mitchell KAVANAUGH has signed an oath of office that is in complete verbatim compliance with 1789 law. As a direct result TRUMP silently declared a bankruptcy for the United States corporation and went into immediate restructure. And logically so.

Name:  Doc 38 Garnishment Michael Paul James Frank_Page_18.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  67.5 KB

Name:  Doc 38 Garnishment Michael Paul James Frank_Page_01.jpg
Views: 2591
Size:  129.6 KB

Name:  Doc 38 Garnishment Michael Paul James Frank_Page_03.jpg
Views: 1924
Size:  121.1 KB

Before moving on to recent innovations to the Colorado oaths of office, I would like to stimulate your imaginations with the eye in the center of the triangle that has always been in GILPIN's Great Seal of Authority. Meaning a proposed seizure of the Auraria and Central City gold fields was always in play. Just like the Golden Calf being theft of Joseph's extorted gold in Egypt and FDR's use of the Trading with the Enemy Act in 1933 for a gold theft.

We find alchemy today is sputtering copper in high energy argon plasma to freeze the valence properties and resultant copper properties with the electron density of gold. Now we have replaced gold with copper for microelectronics...

Just setting up some interesting discussion.