While looking at the new oath page, it says …, the constitution of the State of Colorado, and the laws of the state of Colorado... So my question is why is state capitalized when speaking of the state constitution and NOT capitalized when speaking of the state laws???
One of the suitors on the brain trust visited this Thread.

Notice I am okay with capitalizing the Noun in Specific - Thread. But it is redundant since I have prefixed "this" meaning that this thread is already specified. "This thread" not "the thread" and the only reason "The" is not "the" is that it is the first word in this sentence, or the Sentence under observation. Now by familiarity "the thread" is plainly this thread here. From now on I can refer to "the thread" and you will know I am talking about this one. - Noun in specific. But the parenthesis can mean between you and me. Also italics may refer to a foreign word adopted to English - verbatim but that should be deja vu here on StSC. I have pointed out many times...

In context of a legal dictionary "Name" obviously means full or legal name. Not the Christian or family name or names.

I will push the envelope from a book about how to pronounce the Name of God YHVH:

Before your head stops spinning grasp how the constitution mentioned is specifically for the State of Colorado while the laws are from the general assembly, more specifically the General Assembly. I think they must be getting tired of the attorneys in black robes looking like they could never have gotten through law school without paying attention to junior high school grammar?

There is an imaginary place with geophysical boundaries south of the State of Wyoming, and there is the general condition of mind where we consider laws. Dr Richard RESTAK (Optimizing Brain Fitness) would likely categorize general memory from functional memory brain functions. Like in the brain trust where a superior intellect spotted the capitalization and inquired. Thinking about the place is one thing, thinking about the laws within that one thing is two things - like the M+ Key on a calculator.

What occurs twice in a moment;
Once in a minute,
and never in a billion years?
Answer: The letter "m".

Then open the attachment above and examine you while in the General Assembly the attorneys parsed out any changes and the new CODE in ALL UPPER CASE before decryption back to plain English for the layman. I will grab my High Five from you when we meet face-to-face, okay?