I chose Religious History in America because of opiate for mental states. As I uncover the Mesopotamian history in the Bible I begin to see the commercial priestcraft as greed, and even worse sloth. People buying into the traditional interpretation are just intellectually lazy.

Since the 31-Day Government Shutdown ended on 1/23 and still smoke and mirrors, I have been paying particular attention for evidence or proof that it really has been a restructure in bankruptcy. On the financial side of the US Government, it has a quasi-private Fed to cushion the bottom line as it is based in SDR's. If that link fades search "Fed Assets Current".

Name:  Doc 38 Restructure Commentary on Constitution Transcript.jpg
Views: 710
Size:  168.5 KB

The Government Shutdown did not happen in reality. Look at the Executive Order:

Name:  Doc 38 Mexican Wall Shutdown EO #13854_Page_1.jpg
Views: 1830
Size:  258.5 KB

Name:  Doc 38 Mexican Wall Shutdown EO #13854_Page_2.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  166.9 KB

See what Donald John did? He gave federal employees Christmas Eve off, and left it up to Department Heads to decide who was needed to work, and who got paid.

So that begs the question how December 26th did Donald John get to say, I am not opening Government back up until...

In my mind at least, this shows Congress knows the financials to avoid a garnishment. Bankruptcy restructure.

Name:  Doc 38 Garnishment Michael Paul James Frank_Page_01.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  129.6 KB

Name:  Doc 38 Garnishment Michael Paul James Frank_Page_03.jpg
Views: 710
Size:  121.1 KB

There are several factors to consider while estimating my 100% confidence that this Doc triggered the restructure. The prime being that Steven Terner is being garnished as the US Governor for the International Monetary Fund, not the Secretary of the Treasury.