Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Government Shutdown?

What Government Shutdown?

I chose Religious History in America because of opiate for mental states. As I uncover the Mesopotamian history in the Bible I begin to see the commercial priestcraft as greed, and even worse sloth. People buying into the traditional interpretation are just intellectually lazy.

Since the 31-Day Government Shutdown ended on 1/23 and still smoke and mirrors, I have been paying particular attention for evidence or proof that it really has been a restructure in bankruptcy. On the financial side of the US Government, it has a quasi-private Fed to cushion the bottom line as it is based in SDR's. If that link fades search "Fed Assets Current".

Name:  Doc 38 Restructure Commentary on Constitution Transcript.jpg
Views: 701
Size:  168.5 KB

The Government Shutdown did not happen in reality. Look at the Executive Order:

Name:  Doc 38 Mexican Wall Shutdown EO #13854_Page_1.jpg
Views: 1809
Size:  258.5 KB

Name:  Doc 38 Mexican Wall Shutdown EO #13854_Page_2.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  166.9 KB

See what Donald John did? He gave federal employees Christmas Eve off, and left it up to Department Heads to decide who was needed to work, and who got paid.

So that begs the question how December 26th did Donald John get to say, I am not opening Government back up until...

In my mind at least, this shows Congress knows the financials to avoid a garnishment. Bankruptcy restructure.

Name:  Doc 38 Garnishment Michael Paul James Frank_Page_01.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  129.6 KB

Name:  Doc 38 Garnishment Michael Paul James Frank_Page_03.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  121.1 KB

There are several factors to consider while estimating my 100% confidence that this Doc triggered the restructure. The prime being that Steven Terner is being garnished as the US Governor for the International Monetary Fund, not the Secretary of the Treasury.

To clarify what a restructure would include:

Interestingly we find the distinctions of law and equity, formally addressed within the Executive Order.

Name:  Doc 38 Administrative Law Judges salaries 2019.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  109.2 KB

Name:  Doc 38 Judicial Judges salaries 2017.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  74.9 KB

Two oaths, for a dual capacity judge. We have been seeing how the Appointment Affidavit has the civil servant oath, while the deviant oath has the judicial oath.

If you are new here...

Name:  BURGESS affidavit.gif
Views: 417
Size:  88.7 KB

Name:  oath.gif
Views: 414
Size:  65.2 KB

And when Mr. BURGESS was called on the deviation he redacted his signature before allowing publication.

Attachment 5303

These "judges" are bonded in equity with a civil servant oath but are bond-dodgers around judicial conduct; Article III.

Here it becomes especially delicate elucidating why this is in Religious History. The Fed itself as a reserve cushions us from the impact of a US Government (corporation) Bankruptcy and Restructure. Public Law 94-564 is accompanied by the Senate Report and a State Department Bulletin about the Jamaica-Rambouillet Accord tailgating (SDRs) the Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements. Ergo this mutual imprecation of bankruptcy of 44 nations upon the League of Nations, United Nations and the resurrection of the State of Israel upon the Jubilee (50 years) of the First Zionist Congress all requires a bit of parallel processing to settle correctly.

I have spent a lot of verbiage over the years defining and describing my peculiar transforms; how I interpret the infinite information and collapse it into these various standing waves to form a particular timeline... You seem to be sharing in it, this particular reality and I should and do accept that as well as not accepting it is sociopath behavior. But the reality of my being God, creating the universe judges my ego harshly. You keep interfering with your ego's agenda, in other words.

I found the most peace about five years into A Course in Miracles, when I quit judging my ego.

The other day in Torah Study I was pointing out how the Jews are all Babylonian. Nebuchadnezzar shaped a new religion that defied the common law of the Children of Israel who had remained around Jerusalem. The fellow felt that the Israelites prior to c 600 BC were also Jews. He knew the Bible Story well so he conceded that his definition was the "modern definition of Jew". I prefer the historically accurate definition thank you.

In The Other End of the World by Roger RUSK Dr. Grattan GUINNESS is quoted saying something like, If one does not know the distinction between the Israelite and the Jew, he is still in his prophetic infancy. But RUSK spells it out clearly.

This is supported by both scripture and common sense.

Now to truly understand what frightened Adolph consider the recombinant DNA of two patriarchs for the entire Jewish race, returning from Mesopotamia by decree of Cyrus and Darius. Nebuchadnezzar well understood the harem precept, not only of copulins but prima nocta (first night) in breeding out an enemy. The examples of male captives were all castrated. So the unichs were caregivers for Nebuchadnezzar's incubators.

Something interesting came as reminder though - about Sanballat HORONITE:

Ne 2:19 But when Sanballat the Horonite, and Tobiah the servant, the Ammonite, and Geshem the Arabian, heard [it], they laughed us to scorn, and despised us, and said, What [is] this thing that ye do? will ye rebel against the king?
    This lineage is Canaanite. The Sons of God are the Sons of Cain in the Bible. Genesis 6:1 makes this very clear that the Anunnaki rulers were genetically stature and intellectually improved "Giants" and this is the Stem of Jesse, and the common family ties of all the US Presidents and so we find it all hidden right in plain sight. It is the opiate delirium cast through fear of guilt standing in people's way.

Attachment 5304

And while Google+ lasts, enjoy downloading these articles by Marcus Eli RAVAGE who in 1928 likely inspired Adolph while seeking out an appropriate unifying national enemy for Germany.

DTBA
    I wish to ask a very serious questions here pertaining to religion. What is your view on Christianity? Throughout history the Christian people did some horrible acts. I ask though were they really by the direction of God or by man? Here in America, we drove the Indian natives off there land because they were not Christian and there fore they had no right to the land. But I ask what Denomination did Jesus give his church when he set it up? I read the KJV but have yet to have that question answered by anyone I ask it too.

P.S. I know this is off subject of what you are stating here but I post when I can think of it. I'm still not used to forum communication.

Quote Originally Posted by DTBA View Post
    I wish to ask a very serious questions here pertaining to religion. What is your view on Christianity? Throughout history the Christian people did some horrible acts. I ask though were they really by the direction of God or by man? Here in America, we drove the Indian natives off there land because they were not Christian and there fore they had no right to the land. But I ask what Denomination did Jesus give his church when he set it up? I read the KJV but have yet to have that question answered by anyone I ask it too.

P.S. I know this is off subject of what you are stating here but I post when I can think of it. I'm still not used to forum communication.
    I think the images are unbelievable to anybody brought up Christian. Sex magic and human growth hormones were technologies available to the ancient Mesopotamian rulers and there is a perfectly reasonable explanation to the parables in the Bible. All of it is a CODE to reveal and in some instances conceal esoteric intelligence about everlasting life and genetically engineered genius.

Research revealed to me that Sir Lawrence GARDNER was Chancellor for the Dragon Court. So therefore I see many things revealed and the machinations of the sex magic kept from the reader. Combinations of reading materials provide pieces. When I first read The Nazarene Gospel Restored I pictured Jesus under Mary MAGDALENE incorrectly. It said in a ritual where Jesus simulated Mary giving birth to him. Well I thought of this as her standing legs apart and Jesus on the ground, on his back in a suggestive pose.

Get literal now.

The only time Jesus is anointed is by a woman - therefore a priestess. There was a religion mentioned that is not of the Jews. And the Jews are definitely not the children of Israel. So the Naked Archaeologist will fill in some pieces, for sure. What does not come out until you read several books with interest and retaining certain items to collate is telemerace is in menstruum and that Mary MAGDALENE was a vestal virgin for the religion of the Children of Israel. So now picture Jesus in cunnilingus so as to wash his olfactory bulb in viable human fetal stem cells and with the olfactory fibers attached directly to the frontal lobes of the brain he was absorbing telemere caps directly into his brain and consciousness. A bloody baby's head coming forth from her vagina, to anybody observing. By absorbing this information directly into the controlling thoughts they will be transmitted throughout the body too. I found a great clue at Deuteronomy 32:7

Name:  Deut 32 7 Moses advises about age of Fathers.jpg
Views: 797
Size:  142.9 KB

The Stem of Jesse is initiated by absorbing David was true Bloodline but of ordinary physical stature - thus he terminates the gigantism by killing Goliath.

But another of many important clues for those fully indoctrinated into a literal Bible Story look at Numbers 13:33. The NEPHALIM survived the Flood, whatever the Flood was. It was a flood of cultures found in the Tower of Babylon story too. The Serpent in the Garden was the NEPHALIM and Anunnaki ruling class of the Greater Mesopotamian region. However the gigantism and elongated skull engineered genius is only transmitted onward through mitochondrial DNA and so we find the Parable includes incest. Abraham's contract was to produce the lasting bloodline from Chaldean DNA mixed with the Egyptian Pharaoh DNA.

Abram and Sarai would have never been able to produce a lasting People because they were half-siblings. The abundant children of Abraham are through Hagar and Ishmael. The Israelites are of Sanusret II and Sarah, after both Abraham and Sarah began telemeregenration therapy. Sarah lived on another thirty-five years and Abraham another seventy-seven. The contract involved producing a sound genetic line out of the doomed - the Stem of Jesse - which is where Jesus finds the inheritance to be King of Israel. Idumean origins with Archelaus HEROD as his biological father. The Children of Cain are the sons of God. These are the Giants/NEPHALIM and Jesus was clearly the Son of God.

This will drive the entrained Christian into cognitive dissonance within a few sentences but one has to piece this together with every American President having been related into the same family tree. Then the picture will come into focus, we hope.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-23-19 at 10:40 AM.

Returning to metaphysical you could say that Mary is an inner aspect in the higher mind which assists in the work of carrying of the ego to the cross.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Returning to metaphysical you could say that Mary is an inner aspect in the higher mind which assists in the work of carrying of the ego to the cross.
    Yes!!

This is the PESAK and repetitive form of Abraham in the Hebrew scripture. Very rare but the upper Abraham is being summoned as well as the lower Abraham.

P.S. In qaballah the torroid EMF around a healthy body is depicted as a giant weeping willow tree. But including the roots too. The leaves on the fronds gather the sunlight for energy but reach around and drop to the ground touching the roots in the soil. Imagine this as a circuit conducting energy.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-24-19 at 04:22 PM.

The way I see it one in Malkuth remains without the Lower Eden [Hagar] and as such there is no conduit [conductivity] from the Upper Eden [Sarah].

Sarah you're the poet in my heart
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    The way I see it one in Malkuth remains without the Lower Eden [Hagar] and as such there is no conduit [conductivity] from the Upper Eden [Sarah].

Sarah you're the poet in my heart
    For those unfamiliar with the Tree of Life:

Name:  treelife.gif
Views: 426
Size:  15.7 KB

MALKUTH is at the bottom - the Physical Plane.

The distinctions are blurry as in each SEFIROT we will again find another Tree of Life, like the Mendelbrot holography. Fractals.

Please spend some more time describing this Michael Joseph. I am for example presuming you have accepted that:

• Abraham and Sarah were half-siblings
    • Hagar is matriarch of the Arab nations
    • Sarah is Matriarch of the Israelites with "Pharaoh"

This actually convolutes traditional mosaics in the idea of "without" as you use it above.

To stabilize the model, remember that Abraham was from Ur, of Chaldea while Senusret II was of Egypt.

Name:  Tree of Life interlinear bible.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  241.4 KB