Thread: What Government Shutdown?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sometimes when we read a book like the Bible it is easy to get swept away into an emotion Carnal response, but when this happens our Spiritual eyes close and there is no life. After years of study, I have come to see that Life resides NOT in the letter [external story] but in the Understanding [internal meaning]. As such, please enjoy the following for your consideration and comment. I hope you are all edified and that you might share your thoughts. Thank you, MJ

======

A study of Consciousness - The Three Patriarchs

Try not to think of Sarai and Abram as a woman and a man and try to realize these symbolize aspects of your psyche in soul development!

Both Sarai and Abram were given grace. An Hey [H] was added to their name. This Hey is the Fifth Hebrew Letter and in ancient picture Hebrew we see in Hey a man with hands raised in praise. Judah is the faculty in Man which relates to Praise. Judah camps in the East which is the place of Spirit. For God planted a garden EASTWARD in Eden.

The reason the man stands with his hands raised is because God breathed the Divine Breath of revelation into the Natural Mind and transformed it into a Spiritual Mind. Thusly man becomes a living soul. Therefore we see in the letter Hey - God's Creative Power. And we see in Abram and Sarai aspects of our Natural Mind and Emotions. For the Natural Mind has three levels - Sensual, Testing Mind and Rational Mind. When these three kings are redeemed they may then follow their inner Star unto the House of Bread [Bethlehem] wherein they will find Christ. For as Paul relates - "I struggle in birth pains again until Christ be formed in you."

Abram is therefore a State of Mind and Abraham is a redeemed Mind. Thusly the Hey represents GRACE and also a Throne.

Metaphysically or mystically Hey which is the number 5 corresponds to the five levels of the Mind:

Nephesh - bodily instincts - 1st level of Natural Mind
    Ruach - Emotions - 2nd Level of Natural Mind
    Neshemah - Mind - 3rd Level of Natural Mind
    Chayah - Keep alive or Made alive - listen to this song - Higher Love (by Steve Winwood) - Spiritual Mind
    Yechidah - One - Celestial Mind

Picking up my cross - I die daily as I die to my persona and cross over into individual status in God. "In" means Not. "Dividual" means separate. It is only my Carnal or Sensual Mind which gives the illusion of separateness with God. Thanks for your response. I appreciate it when students here are edified.

May you be brought a Higher Love of restoration and redemption. For there is only One Heart, One Love and One Man which is to say God. We as thought people live move and have our being in Him. And we made in the image too have our thoughts and desires [sons and daughters] which people form cities, states and nations of thoughts upon which we rely upon every day without giving even a moments notice. How can this be you say - BELIEF. If we can be made to believe in something the Mind will accept a Nation's worth of archetypal ideas. This is to say mystically speaking Jesus Christ is the Perfect Man or the Ideal Man in the Divine Mind -the only begotten of the Father! Of which we are commanded to obtain unto!

Let us therefore push on into Perfection as we are commanded to be!

End of Part I

Beginning of Part II

Continuing on the concept of the addition of the Hey [H].

Notice at once that the H is a vowel. We have been incorrectly taught that there are five vowels and sometimes "y" but this is false. There are nine vowels. A, E, I, O, U, Y, H, R, W - notice when you make the "sound" of these letters the tongue does not impede the BREATH. And God BREATHED in Man and Man became a Living Soul. And in another place, "Jesus BREATHED on the disciples and said Receive ye the Holy Spirit." A "vow-el" is God breathed in Man.

So we can see now that God breathed in Abram and Sarai. This is a transformation or restoration of the Lower natural mind into a higher plane. God Breathing is the symbol of Divine influence or inspiration flowing forth from Universal Divine Mind into the lower planes of Mind. This is Redemption.

You do remember the story: Abram and Sarai were promised a son. Time passed and no son. So they began to doubt. So Sarai talked Abram into intercourse with Hagar. Now if all you have a people this seems like a very strange story and this is why I really do not get excited one bit about Biblical history. For these are bitter waters for me. But when Moses [Rational Mind] led the people [thoughts] to the place called Marah, he eventually threw the tree into the waters and they became sweet. The Tree is you! You are the Tree. You begin to see that the Scriptures is about your consciousness! Every named man or woman is a story about consciousness.

So what of these four players, actually five when you consider Ishmael. Abram, Sarai, Hagar, Isaac and Ishmael. What do these represent? Remember the story? Hagar gave issue to Ishmael and eventually Sarai told Abram to send Hagar and her son away! Pretty sad - when one considers flesh only! But wait....

Sarah is Divine Perception. Abraham is Divine Good. So Sarah orders the casting out of the first Rational understanding which is the union of Divine Good with the lower unregenerate Rational Mind. This first understanding is called Ishmael. Sarah who is Divine Perception desires the son [Understanding or Truth] of the union between Divine Good and Divine Truth which is Isaac. All five of these players are states in consciousness within every being! Therefore the union of Sarah and Abraham bring forth sons [truths] born out of a regenerate understanding which again is Isaac. Jesus said "seek with all your heart, soul and mind and ye shall find." That is the promise of a son made to every being!

Now then Isaac takes a wife Rebecca. This Rebecca represents the Spiritually enlightened understandings of Scripture. In other words, Rebecca is the veil removed. Abraham tells Isaac to take a wife only of his people. Seems racist by todays standards. But wait....
    "his people" symbolize those who are of the same character in terms of their regeneration. Jesus said "ye shall know them by their fruits." Jesus said "my family are those that do the Will of God." And therefore we can now understand this wonderful verse without feelings of racism or being left out....

Deu 32:9 For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

Many try to choose or promote "special status" with God but this is false. For he [anyone] is a Jew who is one inwardly after the renewing of the Heart [subjective mind].

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

We see that heredity does not cut the mustard. In fact, those who would rely on genetics are in the worst place of all for they rely upon fleshly body consciousness and the children of this unregenerate mind are desolate in regard to the Spirit. Sarah tells Abraham send that boy and his mother away!

So then Rebecca is the woman of Spiritual enlightenment so now we see that Isaac is the son of Rebecca born in Spirit. For Isaac is the son of the union of Divine Truth and Divine Good born into Man. We can now see that every man [and woman] is Mary! Now can you hear with new ears....

Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,
    Gal 4:20 I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice; for I stand in doubt of you.

CONTINUING....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-26-19 at 08:28 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!