Thread: What Government Shutdown?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CONTINUING....

Can you hear Paul's voice? For he speaks in a coded language. And he would like to speak in plain speech but the enemy [carnal mind in each of us which is Judas "he hath a devil"] might seize on the truth for its own gain! Lucifer how art thou fallen.....see that now? The Light falls when we use it upon our lusts for personal gain. We are all connected for there is only One God.

Joh_6:70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

The 12 faculties of Man - Judas being the Carnal Mind - which is the adversary of God.

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
    Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

LIFE is to align ones thoughts in at-one-ment with Spirit - the Word of God. But to align thoughts in and of the World in matter which is to relate to heridity, DNA, flesh, blood is death and leads to the grave. For anything named has a beginning and an end. That is why The Way is nameless.

I AM the Way, the Truth, the Life no man comes to the Father except by Me. "Me" is the Spiritual Path - the straight and narrow way - the inner path of regeneration and redemption. For Jesus Christ is the perfect Ideal of Spiritual Man - him resurrected from the Grave of Ignorance which is great Darkness. With eyes on Lord Jesus Christ we trust and obey and we learn and know by the exercise of our senses.

And we do according to our intention of duty first for that is all we know. But later as we are regenerated our intention changes from duty in Faith to charity in Love. Duty in Faith is Ishmael. Charity in Love for self and other is Isaac. But Charity in Love because one recognizes the Kingdom belongs to Lord God Jesus Christ is celestial Love which contemplates Oneness and thusly it encompasses Isaac. This latter Love is Jacob. And JACOB is the lot of the Lord's inheritance! Those who enter upon the straight and narrow path work towards the status of Jacob which is to say the Celestial Man.

Ishmael = Natural unregenerate man
    Isaac = Spiritual regenerate man
    Jacob = Celestial mergence in God

Enough for now. I hope that was not too much to feed upon. Now you might ask, what does this have to do with Trust? Can't you see? God, is the Divine Spark on the cross IN every [wo]Man. The intent of God [Father] is to birth the elect children in the World [Isaac and Jacob]. Currently Ishmael runs this place because the Carnal Mind rules in greed, lust and fear. Each must choose for self. Choose ye this day whom ye shall serve - will it be death or Life? God is birthing "God Kind". What amazing Trust.

With best regards, MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-26-19 at 08:36 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!