Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading with the Enemy act - David Merril hunch at it being illegal or unconstitution

Trading with the Enemy act - David Merril hunch at it being illegal or unconstitution

David, I read somewhere here where you point out that the attorney general that adviced Roosevelt on the Trading With The Enemy Act died or could have been murdered because the act was illegal or unconstitutional. Do you have anything to read that could better illustrate what you meant?

Banned
    Guess you forgot you read all about it here http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2170

The manifestation is deviant oaths of office so that these officials can legislate from the bench, ignoring basic trust law in criminal syndicalism. - Meaning that if you appeal, you appeal to brethren within their same society of en banc attorneys.

I think it an evolving perspective.

Lately I have been considering that there are two oaths of office for federal judges. I had not read them both closely in comparison. One is for a civil servant and it is sworn and signed in the Appointment Affidavit. The other, the judicial oath is deviant in form.

Once I was waiting for a new suitor to come out of the old Federal Courthouse in Denver. At the Wall Street Cafe across from the Tenth Circuit:

There was a man near me and another man congratulated him about a White Paper he had recently published. So I identified the fellow as a Justice of the courthouse across the street. They were walking behind me and I opened and held the door for him, leaving the Qwest building. I asked, Are you an Article III judge? He chuckled (nervous, I caught him by surprise) Hardly! Then he paused and summed me up at a glance. But I have been thinking about that a lot lately.

Of course you would have to be there to really get the nuance, as he thoughtfully jaywalked and climbed those stone stairs into the Tenth Circuit Courthouse.

It is funny that it had not occurred to me why two oaths at all, until recently. The restructure reveals something wonderful!

Now get a look at a suitor joindered into the Albany Remand.

Operations in equity are fine by me. Now that I understand what is happening. Patrick tried to file a garnishment against the Colorado "judge" an hour before the bond hearing. The charges were all dismissed and she was prepared to let it all go, apparently. The Phoenix USDC clerk refused to publish the garnishment - against the law at Title 18 and when Patrick went into the bond hearing was arrested and is now in extradition to Fort Collins, Colorado.

The behavior in racketeering of pretending to be judicial judges effects the lives of some more than others.

This guy in this video talks about the two supreme courts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCvNDAW0afw

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    David, I read somewhere here where you point out that the attorney general that adviced Roosevelt on the Trading With The Enemy Act died or could have been murdered because the act was illegal or unconstitutional. Do you have anything to read that could better illustrate what you meant?
    Hi Gavilan;

I passed up a chance to respond to "hunch". My take on things is having written a productive GUT (Grand Unified Theory) that I have found that mystical point of experience at the center of the universe. But I will get back to that.

The obvious murder was Abraham LINCOLN in 1865. Pictured are only 1/3 of the books about LINCOLN in the Lincoln Room.

One obvious murder is all that I require. Thomas WALSH in 1933? I cannot prove it was murder convincingly, but with JFK issuing US notes and shot by a Treasury Agent (William GREER; left-handed driver) we find WALSH objecting to the use of the TWEA leading to his "suddenly died" fits well.

The GUT delivers demonstration about DMT peaking at the waking into consciousness amassing a hallucination called the time-space continuum. So really the first mistake we make investigating ANYTHING is assuming it is real. I really enjoy this crop circle:

Name:  dimethyltryptamine crop circle.png
Views: 719
Size:  34.1 KB

The field is a canvas for a thought about the double helix. One side of the stalk blisters and the other shrinks and the crop lays down perfectly laced. Totally unreal! The shape could be dimethytryptamine, or maybe melatonin the molecules are very similar. Transferace can shift them back and forth. So we shift easily from deep sleep into dreaming and when dawn comes the DMT peaks into a mass hallucination.

Name:  pineal molecules.gif
Views: 562
Size:  25.3 KB

Name:  DMT and melatonin Witching Hour.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  130.3 KB

So I come off matter-of-fact when my first admission is that none of it is even real.

omitted 153 years later. So the "enemy" in FDRs Title 12 TWEA were those hoarding/transacting in gold?

If i were a member of the elite trying to get everyone using central bank currency (FRNs), those using gold (real money) could certainly be viewed as "enemy".
    Last edited by marcel; 02-08-19 at 11:20 AM.

We find life following an negentropic (negative entropy) principle around the pentagram - FIVE - and 61.55% growth ratio. This is the decryption of the Tetragrammaton - 72-Fold is 1/5 of 360° and Five Cube Sum Number Locks. Any number, say 333 will redact to 153 for example. 27x3=81; 512+1=513 and there are the digits... So this is the transform by which we hallucinate. The Pattern.

1, 153, 370, 371 and 407.

John 21:11 says so. Fish off the right hemisphere of the brain. The Divine Feminine will balance things for us.

In understanding my hunch one must realize that the Trading with the Enemy Act that was in Title 12 Banks and Banking was not in fact redundant with the Trading with the Enemy Act in Title 50 - because the TWEA had been altered so to include the citizens of the United States in 1933. That is the rendition of the TWEA that was omitted 153 years. This is where the federal repository and source materials come in handy!

Yes! Read the Footnotes about SDR's on any search Fed Assets Current. Interestingly this is the same "God" who ordered not only the Golden Calf be delivered up, but then before the Israelites were allowed to leave, they were ordered to deliver the remainder of any gold jewelry and ornaments. This Anunnaki ruling class is the Stem of Jesse, and the same NEPHALIM.

Two crucial Registered Mailings took over two weeks - Priority Registered Mail! One to the Southern Jurisdiction 33° and the other to the UN. Registered Mail is the most secure method:

333 Safeguarding Registered Articles and Receipts

333.1 Employee Accountability
    Acceptance employees must keep registered mail in a secure place until it is
    billed to the designated dispatch employee. Individual employee
    accountability of registered mail must be maintained at all times.

333.2 Secure Place
    Post offices with separate registry units must keep registered mail in those
    units until it is dispatched. Post offices and postal units without separate
    registry units or cages must keep registered mail in a locked drawer, cabinet,
    or safe until dispatch time.

The new alchemy of sputtering copper in place of gold will start the price of gold down toward the $42.22/troy ounce in the Footnotes.

Banned
    When I was just a little boy, standing to my daddy's knee, my papa said son don't let the FED get ya, do what he done to me.
    Cuz he'll get ya.

Very important to know what FDR was really up to back then; more folks need to know. His insidious behavior doing the banksters bidding yet most folks thought he was great. Robbin' em blind.