Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Doctrine of Constitutional Estoppel

This view for a post-colonial world was exemplified by Lincoln-ally and first Governor of Colorado William Gilpin who described a world united by railways across all continents centered around the Bering Strait rail connection. This was outlined in his widely read 1890 “The Cosmopolitan Railway”.
    Yep. That's the guy who wrote script to pay Union Soldiers in Colorado. I have called it BUCHANNAN's War Chest. The gold fields in Auraria and Central City...

P.S. I read the WWII portion of Tragedy and Hope to my aging father, aloud. He would interrupt me with his recollections and perspectives of that same news of his day. That was an interesting book. I borrowed it with four different colored highlighter pens. I recall marking different categories of interest and returning it so that the lender might not have to spend the entire time reading it.

Sometimes I wonder if he would give or sell that copy to me.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-06-19 at 08:31 AM.

Banned
    Part two is out ...

The Origins of the Deep State in North America PART II

Milner’s Perversion Takes over Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Part two is out ...

The Origins of the Deep State in North America PART II

Milner’s Perversion Takes over Canada.

Maybe not so much consciously but I bet reading Tragedy and Hope helped me formulate Canada as Shock Testing (Silent Weapons lingo) for the Fed in 1913.