Thread: Early Banking CROSSTALK

Early Banking CROSSTALK

Thank you for reminding me! I have not thought about this for many years.

I have associated this more with its formation of the Districts - the States of Colorado, Maryland etc... jurisdiction of federal courts as in USDC District of Colorado, USDC District of Maryland etc.

you had mentioned previously that there was discussion the night before the passage of the 2nd judiciary act that their concern was the legislative ability to affect the currency of the realm thus the ability of the courts, over time, to deliver remedy. That is the exact reference I need to hunt down exact. And help is appreciated. I am certain I heard this first from you. I hope I did not imagine it. Best

I do not think the coinage act addressed this concern with verbiage obviously the object of the open coinage acts does speak to the concern however, in that I agree. Best

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 3:11 AM David Merrill < > wrote:
    various Treasury Acts do this. For example you mentioned 1792 and led me to the Coinage Act.

David,

Glad you are excited. This email is a request for some reference, if possible, relating to the concern had prior to the passage of the second juducuary act. I recall you had mentioned there was some discussion that the money supply could be affected by the congress and such interference could indirectly influence the remedy given by the courts as a result. Can you send an image or cite or some reference that addresses this quote? Best S.

Dear David,

I this is not it. However, what you sent is very interesting. You had mentioned there was discussion the night before the 2nd judiciary act was passed where the courts lamented that any remedy could be diluted since the congress had jurisdiction to affect the money. Since the courts give money judgement in 99% of the cases. I never pressed for this cite however I also never forgot it since I agree that is a valid concern. To this day there has not been a solution to this problem. And obviously the events of 1933 have proven that fear to be a very real threat. For some reason I imagined it was some discussion you had chanced upon the day prior to the passing of the 2nd judiciary act. Can you perform a search on your writings for any reference you have made to the 2nd judiciary act? Best
    My first presumption is that my memory is good. What is throwing me is the Second Judiciary Act. I do not recall ever using that term but do consider the First Judiciary Act to be the Second one. I was in a heated argument about this and somebody showed me the First Judiciary Act and it was very short considering the Judiciary Act of 1789 as I began calling it. It contains both the 'saving to suitors' clause' of 1789 and the federal judge oath form, both of which are very handy.

So I began thinking that the Second Judiciary Act might be the Act of 1790, as I have referred to it several times. It sets up the national debt and therefore thought of the States participating in national indenture being about early central banking. Therefore the Judiciary Act is one in the same - considering there is a ratification by the President, same day called the Federal Judiciary Act.

Maybe somebody here will remind me? In 1793 there was revision about British obligations impacting central banking.

After careful thought I am thinking the "Second Judiciary Act" is that of April 15, 1861 implemented fully on July 4, 1861?

What I came away from our phone conversation with was parsing out the distinction between public and private. The War of Rebellion really set up the emergency and "extraordinary occasion" so that the boundary was crossed, implementing the Lieber Code.

It is difficult to slip out of the linear number LINE and into the world of spirals; but once you do!

Therefore private went public for a 153-year war of rebellion. Then redemption applied at the 3500-year mark; 70 x 50 = Super Jubilee. There is the 49th Year plus the 50th Year so that 1861 + 153 = 2014 + 1 + 1 = 2016, at Yom Kippur. By Delegation of Authority from Castle Church, the wartime "public" again reverted to private. Ergo the Bill of Exchange from 370-year (Patroon Land Patent 1630) and 371-year (Charter of Freedoms and Exemptions 1631) terms became effective in shifting Power into Judgment.

Mainly:

Name:  49.jpg
Views: 719
Size:  61.4 KB

I know there is some lapse in most calculation systems, but the GUT works it out nicely.

But have a little patience. Since the Trading with the Enemy Act in the Bankers' Code focused on a different enemy that the 1917 Act, it is erroneous to say that the TWEA was omitted from Title 31 because it was redundant with the TWEA in Title 50. Just as since Mr. Donald John TRUMP never wrote an Executive Order shutting down the US Government, that Congress is allowing it due to execution of law. Drawing the budget out from private reserves into public domain means that the restructure in foreclosure must go through administrative process prior to settlements from the Treasury. So that ended January 23rd.

The clerk in Albany seems pretty nervous that these claims might be construed under the Constitution:

NOTICE by non-party First Middle Last. (Attachments: # 1 Envelope)(jdp, ) Modified on 2/11/2019 to indicate filers full name and that he is not a party to this action (dpk). (Entered: 02/05/2019)
    Changed from:

REFUSAL FOR CAUSE filed by Troy Lee. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing envelope)(meb) (Entered: 01/15/2019)
    Party to the Constitution. Redeemed? Or Cursed by oath?

A Public Constitution? Or a PRIVATE CONSTITUTION?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-14-19 at 05:57 PM.

Upon reading your first post, it seems the US was beholden to foreign interests i.e. foreign creditors.
    These foreign creditors would have demanded payment in gold and silver. Gold and silver coin that there wasn't much volume in the US at that time in addition to the gold/silver ratio constantly draining the monetary supply having a deflationary effect on the monetary supply and the economy.

Interesting fact: the Continental and the Greenback were fiat currencies that were just as instrumental in the United States winning its skirmishes just as much as armaments.

They might more likely have been demanding the debt ceiling be raised or default. The default on the national debt might result in Treasury Bonds being cashed, like you mention - payment would not likely be in more notes.

This is what I was mentioning about the new sputtering of copper, high valence and electron density replacing gold. So the value of gold will drop fast as its glitter fades. So I keep mentioning the current Fed Asset Report showing domestic gold at $42.22/troy ounce. Gold bugs hate hearing about that; "gold back into the System" and all from the Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements. The paper gold (SDR's) is indeed a house of cards.

Eze 44:17 And it shall come to pass, that when they enter in at the gates of the inner court, they shall be clothed with linen garments; and no wool shall come upon them, whiles they minister in the gates of the inner court, and within.

Eze 44:18 They shall have linen bonnets upon their heads, and shall have linen breeches upon their loins; they shall not gird themselves with any thing that causeth sweat.

Eze 44:19 And when they go forth into the utter court, even into the utter court to the people, they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered, and lay them in the holy chambers, and they shall put on other garments; and they shall not sanctify the people with their garments.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    They might more likely have been demanding the debt ceiling be raised or default. The default on the national debt might result in Treasury Bonds being cashed, like you mention - payment would not likely be in more notes.

This is what I was mentioning about the new sputtering of copper, high valence and electron density replacing gold. So the value of gold will drop fast as its glitter fades. So I keep mentioning the current Fed Asset Report showing domestic gold at $42.22/troy ounce. Gold bugs hate hearing about that; "gold back into the System" and all from the Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements. The paper gold (SDR's) is indeed a house of cards.
    Money as a commodity i.e. gold and silver coin causes just as many problems as money as paper.
    The medium is of lesser import than the volume in relation to the economy as well as WHO has power to issue the money.

Search "Fed Asset Current" and look into the Footnotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Eze 44:17 And it shall come to pass, that when they enter in at the gates of the inner court, they shall be clothed with linen garments; and no wool shall come upon them, whiles they minister in the gates of the inner court, and within.

Eze 44:18 They shall have linen bonnets upon their heads, and shall have linen breeches upon their loins; they shall not gird themselves with any thing that causeth sweat.

Eze 44:19 And when they go forth into the utter court, even into the utter court to the people, they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered, and lay them in the holy chambers, and they shall put on other garments; and they shall not sanctify the people with their garments.
    Name:  ark and altar.jpg
Views: 975
Size:  278.6 KB

Name:  ark of the covenant.jpg
Views: 1602
Size:  211.5 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-16-19 at 11:56 AM.