Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Filing 2018 Taxes Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Christopher Jonathan that is great. It is wonderful to see competence in action. For years I have watched men and women follow some "process" of this or that internet guru, I could never comprehend how one could blindly trust in another to such a degree as we have witnessed; however, we are overjoyed to see one standing on one's two feet understanding one's deed with a focused Will and clear Intent.

It is a wonder to me to see folks enter into the path of Liberty. At first I perceive they feel they are in total bondage to powers of which they cannot discern. But with much work and focused intent one who remains true in the path comes to see the only one who limits Me is Me. While that may seem a paradox it is not according to the Law of Polarity.

With assistance one is brought to the two pillars. In understanding one is able to walk to the door of the temple. And at the threshold one is met by the Spirit of Truth. And one is then guided into the inner life. But in ascending to greater understanding one realizes with much force comes much need for greater charity in love. For force without love is like attending a wedding and being able to eat at the King's table, but not having the proper garments. Such a one as this must be thrown out. THEREFORE, let us serve each other in Spirit and in Truth.

All is in THE ALL and THE ALL is in All - The Kybalion

To our great good success,
    MJ

MJ,

I've always enjoyed your input and broadcasts', let me first say, thank you, both you and DM have provided light to the path. To say this has been an undertaking wouldn't do it justice, while this has been difficult at times to comprehend, once it "clicks" the fruits of the labor are well worth the work. Please know that peoples' lives are changing with everything you both do.

I try as much as possible to open people up to the notion of Lawful Money and this trust, however, it is incredibly difficult to loosen the grip of false reality, but I understand the limitation one has when we're stuck in our own way. I firmly believe all there is in life is Love, the rest is merely illusion.

Banned
    You may find these LH documents helpful in regard to various States' income tax:

State Income Tax Reliance on Federal Statutes

An Illuminating Snippet of California Tax History

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jonathan View Post
    MJ,

I've always enjoyed your input and broadcasts', let me first say, thank you, both you and DM have provided light to the path. To say this has been an undertaking wouldn't do it justice, while this has been difficult at times to comprehend, once it "clicks" the fruits of the labor are well worth the work. Please know that peoples' lives are changing with everything you both do.

I try as much as possible to open people up to the notion of Lawful Money and this trust, however, it is incredibly difficult to loosen the grip of false reality, but I understand the limitation one has when we're stuck in our own way. I firmly believe all there is in life is Love, the rest is merely illusion.
    Thanks CJ. I tried explaining my position to the neighbors. When I took down the house numbers and replaced them with Rural Route nomenclature I found in the UNC library, my next door neighbor asked me one day about the new RR system on mail box. I told him that the house was built on an old railroad bed and that I was returning to the previous indexing system. The amazing thing was that he believed me! I used to watch one of my neighbor's daily routine. I found out when he left for work and when he returned daily. So I would put on pajamas and sit on the front porch to waive goodbye neighbor. And on his return I would run upstairs put he pajamas back on and sit in the same spot to waive him back home.

One day he summoned the courage to inquire what I do for a living. So I told him, I trust God and all is provided - knowledge, understanding, discernment and wisdom. I have quit with the self amusement but I find that these days I wait for a door of utterance to open. My wife tells me I generally speak way over peoples head but when you have been in study/field for so long, what I consider "making it easy to understand" is to my wife as explaining Quantum Mechanics. I am sure you have seen the glazed eye and the searching for any errant squirrel that might happen to offer an escape from responsibility. Knowledge brings responsibility to act.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Thats as good as the tombstones on both sides of the drive way his and hers estates written in stone minus a birth date registered death 14 day post. Ah the 4th july the wee bastards birth-date a bankrolled celebration circus maximizing bankers holiday and beggars banquet or district applications we the persons used where applicable > Still at the same Address the lost highway. Items must be unaddressed but may bear wording such as “Householder”, “Occupant”, “Resident”, “Business Owners”, “Marketing Manager”, “Purchasing Manager” or “Boxholder”, without a destination address. Neighbourhood Mail provides geographic, demographic and lifestyle information to target mailings to neighbourhoods or localities that have the highest potential audience, without a customer database. What i call flyers or sliders commercial districts Print rural route addresses on mailpieces as: RR N BOX NN. Do not use the words RURAL, NUMBER, NO., or the pound sign (#).Rural Addresses are primarily for emergency response. your rural address is used for emergency services only and your current mailing address is still applicable. domain u got mail District employment embellished beyond the county Rural Route # one its jammy time.

What are the benefits of using Rural Addresses over a legal land location?
    A legal land location identifies where a property is located on a specific quarter. A Rural Address pinpoints the access to the property from a Range Road or Township Road. The addressing system is easy to use and understand. The Rural Address provides emergency personnel with an effective tool to reduce response times in emergencies. My legal person isnt DEAD fictitious as hell but not RR DEAD.

My faith is not absent deeds. Just got a bank account started for our express trust. It took some doing - the lady at the first bank seemed not too familar with trust accounts. Had to call upper level people and than wanted to know what's the EIN of the business? Doesn't have one. Well how does it pay taxes? Ding! That's kinda the whole point.

Ended up going to another bank while waiting for her manager to call back and this bank was much better; set it up as a living trust using the trustee's SSN, no EIN needed. Took about an hour.
    Last edited by marcel; 05-24-19 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jonathan View Post
    MJ,

You are welcome.

The comments and links above also demonstrate a higher understanding of life and the creative potential. When a GUT (Grand Unified Theory) is spot on, it is no longer theory or hypothesis. It becomes law. When a theory is proven universal, then it is inherent mathematics - reproducible mental models.

The alchemy is nucleo-cytoplasmic protein shuttling. Arylalkylamine N-acetyltransferace (AANAT) and acetylseratonin O-methyltransferace (ASMT) easily convert melatonin to dimethyltryptamine (DMT) and back again respectively. This leaves very little toxic residue, rather than this 2011 paper standing on a lot of pre-Y2K bibliography might depict. The paper is packed so I will only mention what is on my mind about creation.

In the Paper we find that all the pineal gland creates with pinealcytes is melatonin. I am not sure how Dr. Rick STRASSMAN feels about that with his two books - DMT The Spirit Molecule and DMT And the Spirit of Prophecy but in my development on it, the Paper mysticomimetic neuropsychopharmacology takes on new life.

Name:  DMT and melatonin Witching Hour.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  130.3 KB

Do you see how easily DMT and melatonin can be converted to and fro?

From the Abstract note the prominence of the aqueducts, Sylvii and Monroi. These bottlenecks pinch off the cerebrospinal fluid to the third ventricle except during the full moon, for both men and women. I became interested because it is a menstrual cycle shared by both men and women. This caught my eye because the Sabbath and "keeping it" is much better understood when you remember that there were no names to days of the week in biblical thought. So every few months, or moon cycles a day was knocked off the reckoning and taking off the day of rest meant thirteen strait workdays in an agrarian society. - Hard on the body and bad for the health. This alteration of mental archetype adjusts the Release Year for debt accordingly so it applies directly to redemption and even the laws around kinsman redeemer.

This is the messianic anointing found in Title 12 USC §411 and §16 of the Federal Reserve Act.

Keep the Sabbath. [When deleting Day 6, always keep Day 7.]

Upon that, this news is oldest around yet revolutionary.

DMT is considered an endogenous psychedelic hallucinogen. So with my brown line equating to "1" in a content, meaning that for 80% melatonin there is 20% DMT in the liquor (CSF), in the third ventricle. One part to understand is that if every time we should stop dreaming and sink into deep restful sleep, we should secrete more melatonin so often then the liquor would become hyper-tonic and toxic. So the nucleo-cytoplasmic protein shuttling keeps the CSF pollution down. I imagine what I describe is a coma. Remaining in deep sleep is comatose.

The more interesting aspect is that as dawn approaches, the DMT escalates to 100% of the "1" describing the entire ratio content of the CSF in the third ventricle. So we actually stimulate the hallucinations into a frenzy Allodial described as a mutually agreed upon holographic construct. This is the time-space continuum where we have agreed/contracted that trees are trees and rocks are rocks and our consciousness severally and individually shall be stuck unto the inside of a face.

The ego can thus create illusions as well as love. I agree. Love drives all engines. All else (namely fear and pain) are only illusions. This happens when we perceive death, if we are healthy. After a perceived moment in time, only the kind and loving memories remain. All the hostility that accompanied the symphony falls away to dust.

I wonder then, if one must be aware of this in order to be, by definition an alchemist?

Name:  Rock inside Dome.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  12.4 KB

The chart above, showing the ratio of melatonin to dimethyltryptamine holds the key to everything.

As the DMT stirs us into a dreaming state, and that DMT peaks the sun rises and in general we open our eyes into lucidity. So I am showing the protein activity too. Page 7:

Hi everyone,

So there still is no update to my federal return, online it is still showing as being processed, I am now well into 7 weeks from my filing date. I'm wondering if I should kindly send a letter to them asking what the hold up is and maybe ask about interest that is accruing while my refund is being processed (or i believe interest doesn't start accruing until it's approved and not sent out)? Just a thought. Thanks

You may need to boost pineal gland function before the refund will appear. Perhaps some Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum)?

https://healersofthelight.com/activa...out-use-drugs/