Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Filing 2018 Taxes Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jonathan View Post
    David and company,

Congress is empowered "[t]o coin Money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the Standard of weights and measures." U.S. Const. Art. I, § 8, cl. 5. Article I, Section 10 of the Constitution prohibits the states from declaring as legal tender anything other than gold or silver, but does not limit Congress' power to declare the form of legal tender. See 31 U.S.C. § 5103; 12 U.S.C. § 411. In United States v. Rifen, 577 F.2d 1111 (8 th Cir. 1978), the court affirmed a conviction for willfully failing to file a return, rejecting the argument that Federal Reserve Notes are not subject to taxation. "Congress has declared Federal Reserve notes legal tender . . . and federal reserve notes are taxable dollars." Id. at 1112. The courts have rejected this argument on numerous occasions.
    There is no argument. Of course FRN's are taxable income. But United States Notes are defined as lawful money. And the only way you get a USN today is to make a demand for lawful money. Now since the USN is pegged to the FRN you now have a dual capacity note. How you got your note is the difference by operation of law. So we are in agreement with Rifen. The lessons and the forums at https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com are quite clear regarding this matter.

Pegging a fiat currency [USN] to an asset backed currency [FRN] is strange practice indeed. Nevertheless the promise to perform is the only thing that understands the USN. The FRN is backed by securities and other property. The government of the United States promises to understand the USN. Stop and consider that promise carefully and you will see it is the USN that is fiat, not the FRN. The FRN is not created out of "thin air" as the soothsayers maintain.

The USN and the FRN are both legal tender. What does that mean? The term legal begs a trust. So legal tender begs a currency which may be used in order to do commerce within said trust. In other words, legal title may be transferred upon the exchange of a legal tender.

Difference

The FRN issues of a trust system and said system is an independent agency working under contract. Remember Art I Sect X? It is a SYSTEM with its own districts and cities. The USN also begs a trust system. Both notes are property of an Owner. Both notes are in the possession and use of a land tenant [inferior trustee] and both systems require of their trustees to give account of the use of property within a year.

Since the USN is pegged to the FRN - $7 USN and $7 FRN buys you the same decent loaf of bread. However, don't get it wrong, if you fail to make a claim for lawful money, then you got private issue. I like to think of FRN's as unredeemed chits. Think of it like this. In days gone by, the king would issue notes into circulation. The king's note was secured by the king's bank. Said note might get assigned 100 times or more thru the use of an ALLONGE [look it up] before said note was ever exchanged on the king's bank.

Now you are the king and you have hired on an agent called bank. You make your loan to said bank and you may issue your private issue of the account of which you moved the bank to create. Now your issue is your responsibility and your liability. Your private check may pass thru many hands before it gets negotiated - maybe for years even.

Thinking of a FRN or USN are these not as bearer instruments which do not require an allonge? Are not these notes secured by property or promise upon a "bank" of a higher power? Said higher power is a private independent agency of the government of the United States or drawn directly upon the United States. In either case who stands surety for both issue? The answer is the United States.

However, FRN's are lawful to use as a legal tender but are not Lawful Money [a compound noun]. In fact FRN's are not money at all "per se" they are promissory notes. But a USN is money drawn directly upon the government of the United States.

Tell me mirror what is the difference? Is it not how the note is obtained? Liar - Lawyer mirror tell me what's the difference - Kangaroo done stole the court with the inference! What is the inference? Is it not upon the term Lawful? Do you know the difference? If not re-read.

12USC411 speaks of Money. US v Thomas tells us FRN's are NOT money!

Riddle me this: Why are FRN's not money?

Before you answer please frame your answer within the proper trust structure so that we can comprehend the nature of the duties of the trustee in possession and use. Thank you for entertaining a fool. Grin.

For the man with the knowledge of the trust in spite of the opposition is seeking the harmony of the unity in the State.

Best regards,
    MJ am I.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-11-19 at 09:44 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

The FRN is not created out of "thin air" as the soothsayers maintain.

Bravo, bravo, bravo!

Finally, someone gets it!

Saying that money is created out of thin air is lazy thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Saying that money is created out of thin air is lazy thinking.
    Within the United States Trust money IS created out of "thin air". But in the Federal Reserve System [Trust] there is no such thing as money. In the former Lawful Money is fiat created on the Promise of the United States to repay. By "thin air" I mean a promise.

This might be difficult to grasp at first, the nature of the Naked Contract - endorsement of private credit. I believe that I can give Michael Joseph something to work with in the last sentence of the Original Thirteenth Amendment, and the term "Territory".

Name:  Thirteenth Amendment close.jpg
Views: 1171
Size:  169.2 KB

The Colorado Territory never quite survived the restructure. Consider that a proper restructure requires thirty-one days cure.

This is why we do not garnish Steven Terner MNUCHIN as the Secretary of the Treasury. We garnish him on his position as the US Governor of the IMF. The International Monetary Fund has always been an organ of the United Nations. The new Trust is therefore international, like the central banking agreements at Bretton Woods and as referenced already here - the $42.22/troy ounce earmark on domestic gold found in the Fed's asset reports.

Now read the Original Thirteenth Amendment and understand that swearing is endorsement. Endorsement is swearing out an oath and becoming party to the contract. The contract is protected by the Constitution like MJ explains herein - Article I, §10 among all the other trusts. But the acceptance of the Fed notes on salary as a commissioned judicial officer means that the official has left the Territory - the state is no longer the basis of the territorial jurisdiction.

This will grow more surreal to you all as you try comprehending some of my posts, lately as I am reading and having imagery guided by MJ. Especially some of the scriptural interpretations. The above law enacting the Territory was February 28, 1861 but that was not a leap year. Therefore when Congress adjourned on March 28 the Territory had not quite cured in law. The body forming the Territory dissolved and remained so for 153 years. Then in 2016 came the Seventieth Jubilee and the Trading with the Enemy Act was omitted from the Bankers' Code.

This removed the Lieber Code from enforcing any compelled endorsement.

One key might be that the Fourteenth Amendment refers to the United States in the singular sense. In 1868 we find both the Thirteenth and Fourteenth Amendments correctly refer to the territorial states in plural.

Name:  1868_page1.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  27.5 KB

Name:  1868_page2.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  30.6 KB

Therefore the trust transformed in venue and this is hidden (fraud by omission) in CODE - So help me God becomes SO HELP ME GOD.

I saw a movie recently and in that movie a man held a sign [endorsement] that said "WILL WORK FOR FOOD". Another man seeing that sign offered him an apple and told him to wash his employees windshield. The sign holder refused. So the man who offered the apple said "I notice your sign is an express contract which does not qualify the type of work or the type of food. Seeing that an apple is food, wash that windshield." Said man also was fond of saying "say what you mean and mean what you say."

In another part of this film a sheriff was quoted as saying "call the zookeeper to come get her" and in another place "they make no decisions and have no responsibilities." Freud's nephew taught the West "you can satiate a public mass if you just give them what they want in unlimited fashion." But propaganda requires a salesman. In doing so, the irrational is contained as animals in a zoo. And the public, refusing to use their individual minds, are as workers on a plantation performing the menial tasks for survival. These trample the outer court.

In another movie I once heard "how do you write women so well? [Answer:] I first think of a man and then I take away accountability and responsibility." Meaning unchecked emotion without the balance of thought, while euphoric, is also disastrous.

Universal Law - God is Spirit. God is One. Spirit is All and All is Spirit.

One man prays [wishes] but has no imagination so he gets run over by a truck and knows not why. Consider. A man's contract is as a vow a promise whereupon said man stands surety for his part. It is Honor which understands a man's Word. Without Honor where can Love be found save in Charity? Without Trust how can a man be held to perform his Word? Is not his Life his surety? Therefore slowly and patiently does the zookeeper train his tenants. For if his Life cannot be taken what then does the man have to stand surety against default? Is it not his labor? Is this not the "blood on the alter"? And if said man labors in another man's house, what then shall stand surety for his default? More interesting question is can that man contract at all? Does a child own property in his parent's house?

Asked a man who had much possessions: Do you mind? His response was "Naaaaah". Back to the goat pen! All of his contracts are understood upon his, excuse me, a numbered name given to him. Therefore he is not in full liability to understand [stand surety] his actions; and, as such, his shepherd is entitled to take of his issue and force him to perform his promises. For he is under coverture held in trust of those who offer protection from the real world of full liability. Yesterday someone thanked me for my military service. I groaned inside.

I heard a lawyer working for the zookeeper justify her office by saying "you just have not been sued yet." In her vision it was only a matter of time. Life in the zoo is controlled to say the least. For slowly are the tenants taught the ultimate truth - I AM is All. And then in first cause - Michael Joseph is in the image of God. It is only the Ego of Michael Joseph, his own, which erroneously thinks otherwise. God is One. Let the People of the I AM come forth. "We the People of the I AM"...... Under Providence in God...

1Co 9:7 Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?

Can the sheep say to the shepherd, why do you take of our issue? Is not the workman worthy of his hire?

For He said "You read in a book thinking that the book confers eternal life. Don't you see that the book is merely a witness to I AM?" Therefore is not the book our biography? Then is the book understood as living waters which nourish the action that we must perform. The Word [the book] is Christ and Christ must be formed Within. Then are one's deeds, actions understood in eternity! The disciple when perfected shall be as his master! THEREFORE is one's Word one's Bond - else, back to the zoo where there is no "sacred Honor." In the zoo we see "dog eat dog" under the watchful eye of the trainer.

Trainer = Shire-Reve as agent for Banker. Is not said Sheriff upholding existing contracts?

Granville County
    COUNTY OF GRANVILLE

Indeed sir an international Trust being administered [keeping it Legal] in the macro as well as the micro. Did not the Sheriff relate to the young man "here is your finders fee for delivering to us a new laborer?"

Best regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-12-19 at 03:51 PM.

The question begging to be answered is "has one developed international credit so that oen might contract or does one use the credit of another Man?" All Men (States) are created equally endowed by their creator [Settlor/Grantors] with unalienable [non transferable - a closed Law Boundary] Rights [Property].

Is not a State a mental realm? Once said State is forged in consciousness who will give service at the alter? Who will provide maintenance in support of its continuance?

Better stated "Can one who cannot CONCEIVE of a matter hold a thought in maintenance of said matter?" Is not Conception then a precursor to Thought? By what Force shall the Woman become pregnant? is like unto, by what Force shall the mind produce Thought?

Indeed did not the Spirit move upon the Face of the Waters? Out of Darkness came Light - Be ye Transformed by the renewing of your Mind! And the evening and the morning were the first day. Out of Egypt [Confusion or Chaos] did I call my Son [Wisdom and Order].

Did one plant the tree, or is one a bird nesting in its branches or is one merely taking shade of its leaves? Do not the leaves come and go in cycles?

"For whoso breaketh a hedge shall be bitten by a serpent."

Meaning one cannot enter the temple until one passes truthfully thru Jachin and Boaz with understanding. At the threshold of the door one meets the Comforter who teaches one how to serve. Therefore is the individual a temple in the least sense! And it is then understood "the Kingdom of God is within you."

The Stone rejected by the builders is the individual perfected temple. And is not a nation an assemblage of individuals? Is the State perfected and the individual in a state of vastation? If this be the case, did not the Builders reject the Stone? Is this not as substituting the charge of Blasphemy for the charge of Treason so as to obtain jurisdiction? For does not Blasphemy belong to the Court of God and Treason the Court of Man? Does not the Court of Man reside in the State? And clearly the State is of construct of the Mind!

However, if a man be ignorant who can bring him into understanding? Is it not love to let him remain in his chosen state? Or can we imagine our brethren in a healthy state of Wisdom performing [serving] our brethren in Charity for our mutual benefit? In the latter, we must be careful for to imagine one's self to be enlightened is to fall. Who can then do for another save to serve each other in the good of charity. Is not this loving charity as one who sows seed in a field? Who can tell if a plant shall grow save God?

The difference: Is the Shepherd true or one for hire? Does not the true Shepherd serve the sheep for their good and not His own? But what of the hireling? Where will the hireling be found when the waters overrun their banks? Can this hireling lead the sheep to Zion amongst the psychic waters? Enter the salesman stage left a middle man on the fence.

Best regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-12-19 at 03:48 PM.

Hi Everyone,

Quick update, Looks like my state refund was approved a couple weeks ago, the check magically showed up in my USC checking Acct in Wells Fargo, and it finally showed up on the CA State "Where's my refund" website, so it looks like there was some lag time, between the website and the deposit. However my Federal is still be processed, my guess is they'll wait the full 6 weeks which ends this Friday to approve? I'm hoping at least.

Quick question, because the checks are being direct deposited into my USC Acct and not being mailed like I had hoped, I wasn't able to stamp the back of the checks before depositing. Will this screw things up in anyway? Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jonathan View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Quick question, because the checks are being direct deposited into my USC Acct and not being mailed like I had hoped, I wasn't able to stamp the back of the checks before depositing. Will this screw things up in anyway? Thanks all!
    Thanks!

Hopefully you have the demand on the electronic banking consent form.