Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Filing 2018 Taxes Advice

Thanks for replying David, I have my standard Notice and Demand Form with my specific Account Number information I signed with my signature and stamp on file at Wells Fargo. My account is also labeled very clearly as 12 USC 411 in every facet. But specifically I know nothing of a "Electronic Banking Consent Form" when I first set up this Account.

I just reviewed every item from the day I opened that account and there is nothing in there that even remotely resembles "Electronic Banking Consent Form" I only have one signature on any form and that is the Account Application form.

A Notice and Demand like this example, one to your evidence repository and one to your local bank, should cover you for direct deposits.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ice-and-Demand
    Last edited by marcel; 05-21-19 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jonathan View Post
    Thanks for replying David, I have my standard Notice and Demand Form with my specific Account Number information I signed with my signature and stamp on file at Wells Fargo. My account is also labeled very clearly as 12 USC 411 in every facet. But specifically I know nothing of a "Electronic Banking Consent Form" when I first set up this Account.

I just reviewed every item from the day I opened that account and there is nothing in there that even remotely resembles "Electronic Banking Consent Form" I only have one signature on any form and that is the Account Application form.
    Thank you Marcel!

I guess these days you simply opened up an electronic bank account. Sign it - "Lawful Money" if a digital pad is all that is available. Otherwise use the stamp. Now you have made your demand.

Technically the demand should be made to the US Treasury and the Albany Remand is garnishment on MNUCHIN as US Governor for the IMF/UN. So we inherently make the Treasury demand.

Hi Everyone,

Quick update, Looks like my state refund was approved a couple weeks ago, the check magically showed up in my USC checking Acct in Wells Fargo, and it finally showed up on the CA State "Where's my refund" website, so it looks like there was some lag time, between the website and the deposit. However my Federal is still be processed, my guess is they'll wait the full 6 weeks which ends this Friday to approve? I'm hoping at least.

Quick question, because the checks are being direct deposited into my USC Acct and not being mailed like I had hoped, I wasn't able to stamp the back of the checks before depositing. Will this screw things up in anyway? Thanks all!
    I am especially excited that this is contemplation by the Franchise Tax Board - California's state income tax revenue department. This is a major breakthrough and blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    A Notice and Demand like this example, one to your evidence repository and one to your local bank, should cover you for direct deposits.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ice-and-Demand
    Hi Marcel,

Yes that is the Notice and Demand I have in my evidence repository - I gave a copy to the bank employee when opening the account, but who knows if they actually kept it on file, I remember them saying they can't electronically put anything other then their forms online, but took my Notice and Demand along with the rest of the papwerwork.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you Marcel!

I guess these days you simply opened up an electronic bank account. Sign it - "Lawful Money" if a digital pad is all that is available. Otherwise use the stamp. Now you have made your demand.

Technically the demand should be made to the US Treasury and the Albany Remand is garnishment on MNUCHIN as US Governor for the IMF/UN. So we inherently make the Treasury demand.

I wonder if there is a way to go back and change the signature on my account if it doesn't read "Lawful Money" as the signature. On my forms the signature portion is blacked out so it's unreadable.

I am especially excited that this is contemplation by the Franchise Tax Board - California's state income tax revenue department. This is a major breakthrough and blessing!
    You're telling me!! I was ecstatic to see there were no issues with the Franchise Tax Board sending my refund through. I was actually in the middle of a presentation when I decided to refresh the webpage and it showed my Refund being accepted and on it's way, I could barely get through the rest of my presentation.

You're telling me!! I was ecstatic to see there were no issues with the Franchise Tax Board sending my refund through. I was actually in the middle of a presentation when I decided to refresh the webpage and it showed my Refund being accepted and on it's way, I could barely get through the rest of my presentation.
    In case the reader is wondering;

California and I think New Jersey are two states where they do not simply mimic Title 26 USC for the state tax laws. The FTB is like its own revenue service and the IRS traditionally will watch the FTB railroad fines and such instead of launching an attack.

Christopher Jonathan that is great. It is wonderful to see competence in action. For years I have watched men and women follow some "process" of this or that internet guru, I could never comprehend how one could blindly trust in another to such a degree as we have witnessed; however, we are overjoyed to see one standing on one's two feet understanding one's deed with a focused Will and clear Intent.

It is a wonder to me to see folks enter into the path of Liberty. At first I perceive they feel they are in total bondage to powers of which they cannot discern. But with much work and focused intent one who remains true in the path comes to see the only one who limits Me is Me. While that may seem a paradox it is not according to the Law of Polarity.

With assistance one is brought to the two pillars. In understanding one is able to walk to the door of the temple. And at the threshold one is met by the Spirit of Truth. And one is then guided into the inner life. But in ascending to greater understanding one realizes with much force comes much need for greater charity in love. For force without love is like attending a wedding and being able to eat at the King's table, but not having the proper garments. Such a one as this must be thrown out. THEREFORE, let us serve each other in Spirit and in Truth.

All is in THE ALL and THE ALL is in All - The Kybalion

To our great good success,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-22-19 at 05:35 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

In case the reader is wondering;

California and I think New Jersey are two states where they do not simply mimic Title 26 USC for the state tax laws. The FTB is like its own revenue service and the IRS traditionally will watch the FTB railroad fines and such instead of launching an attack.
    This is interesting, I wonder why it's only the couple states they would follow, and I'm assuming take the lead on the other states. Let's hope to follow in my case!