Thread: Filing 2018 Taxes Advice

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jonathan View Post
    David and company,

Congress is empowered "[t]o coin Money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the Standard of weights and measures." U.S. Const. Art. I, § 8, cl. 5. Article I, Section 10 of the Constitution prohibits the states from declaring as legal tender anything other than gold or silver, but does not limit Congress' power to declare the form of legal tender. See 31 U.S.C. § 5103; 12 U.S.C. § 411. In United States v. Rifen, 577 F.2d 1111 (8 th Cir. 1978), the court affirmed a conviction for willfully failing to file a return, rejecting the argument that Federal Reserve Notes are not subject to taxation. "Congress has declared Federal Reserve notes legal tender . . . and federal reserve notes are taxable dollars." Id. at 1112. The courts have rejected this argument on numerous occasions.
    There is no argument. Of course FRN's are taxable income. But United States Notes are defined as lawful money. And the only way you get a USN today is to make a demand for lawful money. Now since the USN is pegged to the FRN you now have a dual capacity note. How you got your note is the difference by operation of law. So we are in agreement with Rifen. The lessons and the forums at https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com are quite clear regarding this matter.

Pegging a fiat currency [USN] to an asset backed currency [FRN] is strange practice indeed. Nevertheless the promise to perform is the only thing that understands the USN. The FRN is backed by securities and other property. The government of the United States promises to understand the USN. Stop and consider that promise carefully and you will see it is the USN that is fiat, not the FRN. The FRN is not created out of "thin air" as the soothsayers maintain.

The USN and the FRN are both legal tender. What does that mean? The term legal begs a trust. So legal tender begs a currency which may be used in order to do commerce within said trust. In other words, legal title may be transferred upon the exchange of a legal tender.

Difference

The FRN issues of a trust system and said system is an independent agency working under contract. Remember Art I Sect X? It is a SYSTEM with its own districts and cities. The USN also begs a trust system. Both notes are property of an Owner. Both notes are in the possession and use of a land tenant [inferior trustee] and both systems require of their trustees to give account of the use of property within a year.

Since the USN is pegged to the FRN - $7 USN and $7 FRN buys you the same decent loaf of bread. However, don't get it wrong, if you fail to make a claim for lawful money, then you got private issue. I like to think of FRN's as unredeemed chits. Think of it like this. In days gone by, the king would issue notes into circulation. The king's note was secured by the king's bank. Said note might get assigned 100 times or more thru the use of an ALLONGE [look it up] before said note was ever exchanged on the king's bank.

Now you are the king and you have hired on an agent called bank. You make your loan to said bank and you may issue your private issue of the account of which you moved the bank to create. Now your issue is your responsibility and your liability. Your private check may pass thru many hands before it gets negotiated - maybe for years even.

Thinking of a FRN or USN are these not as bearer instruments which do not require an allonge? Are not these notes secured by property or promise upon a "bank" of a higher power? Said higher power is a private independent agency of the government of the United States or drawn directly upon the United States. In either case who stands surety for both issue? The answer is the United States.

However, FRN's are lawful to use as a legal tender but are not Lawful Money [a compound noun]. In fact FRN's are not money at all "per se" they are promissory notes. But a USN is money drawn directly upon the government of the United States.

Tell me mirror what is the difference? Is it not how the note is obtained? Liar - Lawyer mirror tell me what's the difference - Kangaroo done stole the court with the inference! What is the inference? Is it not upon the term Lawful? Do you know the difference? If not re-read.

12USC411 speaks of Money. US v Thomas tells us FRN's are NOT money!

Riddle me this: Why are FRN's not money?

Before you answer please frame your answer within the proper trust structure so that we can comprehend the nature of the duties of the trustee in possession and use. Thank you for entertaining a fool. Grin.

For the man with the knowledge of the trust in spite of the opposition is seeking the harmony of the unity in the State.

Best regards,
    MJ am I.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-11-19 at 09:44 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!