Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Filing 2018 Taxes Advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Filing 2018 Taxes Advice

Hi StSC,

Christopher Jonathon here, been a member since 2016 redeeming Lawful Money and filing for the first time this year (2018 tax season)… I know, why am I just now filing? Let me explain.

I started working at CamelBak Products LLC., in 2015 as a 1099 contractor, it’s also the last year I filed my taxes without redeeming Lawful Money. I am currently married but plan on filing separately for 2016-2018 (My wife does not redeem LM) I learned about Lawful Money at the end of 2015 and started redeeming January of 2016 after talking with and signing up for the StSC through the gracious and intellectually talented David Merrill.

After discussing things through with David about filing 2016 and 2017 I opted out of filing those years because I hadn’t paid any of those years taxes (Not ideal I understand, but needed in paying off other debts). Fast forward to 2017 and I signed on at CamelBak as a W-4 employee (December 5), so I have a 1099 and W2 for that year.

Fast forward again to 2019 and here we are ready to file for 2018. I’m wondering should I go ahead and submit all of my paperwork for 2018 and see where that leads me with the IRS, or does anyone have any information or insight of what’s to come and if I should be filing 2016 and 2017 first? I’d like to sign my wife up to the Brain Trust and start redeeming but she has been quite clear that I need to fix this mess before she enters. Any and all information is warmly welcomed.

If anyone is actually close to the Bay Area (California) I could come to you and sit and go over my paperwork, I’ll also be in Idaho the 19-22 of April, the one thing I do well is my Evidence Repository so I have everything since I started redeeming.

Thanks in advanced for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jonathan View Post
    Hi StSC,

Christopher Jonathon here, been a member since 2016 redeeming Lawful Money and filing for the first time this year (2018 tax season)… I know, why am I just now filing? Let me explain.

I started working at CamelBak Products LLC., in 2015 as a 1099 contractor, it’s also the last year I filed my taxes without redeeming Lawful Money. I am currently married but plan on filing separately for 2016-2018 (My wife does not redeem LM) I learned about Lawful Money at the end of 2015 and started redeeming January of 2016 after talking with and signing up for the StSC through the gracious and intellectually talented David Merrill.

After discussing things through with David about filing 2016 and 2017 I opted out of filing those years because I hadn’t paid any of those years taxes (Not ideal I understand, but needed in paying off other debts). Fast forward to 2017 and I signed on at CamelBak as a W-4 employee (December 5), so I have a 1099 and W2 for that year.

Fast forward again to 2019 and here we are ready to file for 2018. I’m wondering should I go ahead and submit all of my paperwork for 2018 and see where that leads me with the IRS, or does anyone have any information or insight of what’s to come and if I should be filing 2016 and 2017 first? I’d like to sign my wife up to the Brain Trust and start redeeming but she has been quite clear that I need to fix this mess before she enters. Any and all information is warmly welcomed.

If anyone is actually close to the Bay Area (California) I could come to you and sit and go over my paperwork, I’ll also be in Idaho the 19-22 of April, the one thing I do well is my Evidence Repository so I have everything since I started redeeming.

Thanks in advanced for the help
    I have not seen it myself yet but hear that the 1040 Form has been changed this year. Something about Line 21 being moved to Line 6. Be certain that you only request the W-2 Amount for Withholding. Long ago I suggested that one include a paycheck redeemed in January, June and December showing the Demand. I have no reason to change that.

My first thought is to get your refund for 2018 and then work back to previous years. I just feel it is simpler.

I think it very possible that John is a clever agent working against redemption with the MENDOZA ORDER so it is also possible that you have alerted the IRS to use you for an example now that you are publishing your tax and redemption adventures here on StSC. Thank you for being bold though. Even if you get some FrivPen paper in the mail, it will be good to publish the Lesson Plan step-by-step here.

• true identity
    • record forming - Refusal for Cause
    • redeeming lawful money

And as you know already, the brain trust is a lot of fun being involved with geopolitical engineering such as US Government "Shutdown" restructure in bankruptcy.

Also, remember how to REALLY make America Great Again by registering at Lawful Money Trust dot COM.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-02-19 at 10:36 AM.

Hi all,

I believe line 6 incorporates by reference Schedule 1. On schedule 1 you will find line 21 which is the same as it always was. You may notice the name of the form includes ADJUSTMENTS TO INCOME..

2nd Page Line 6

Best regards,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Hi all,

I believe line 6 incorporates by reference Schedule 1. On schedule 1 you will find line 21 which is the same as it always was. You may notice the name of the form includes ADJUSTMENTS TO INCOME..

2nd Page Line 6

Best regards,
    MJ
    Thank you for the clarification MJ, I was hoping to hear from you as well. Diving into this as we speak.

Banned
    Yes, the IRS has made changes to Form 1040 for 2018 but Line 21 - Other income is still there for us on Schedule 1 where I'll be entering the total of my redeemed lawful money as a negative. As for 1099 reports of income, I would either list it or explain by attachment why you didn't. Otherwise you risk getting caught up in the AUR machine (Automated Under Reporter).

Name:  Schedule1.jpg
Views: 1093
Size:  179.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Yes, the IRS has made changes to Form 1040 for 2018 but Line 21 - Other income is still there for us on Schedule 1 where I'll be entering the total of my redeemed lawful money as a negative. As for 1099 reports of income, I would either list it or explain by attachment why you didn't. Otherwise you risk getting caught up in the AUR machine (Automated Under Reporter).

Name:  Schedule1.jpg
Views: 1093
Size:  179.5 KB
    Hi Lorne!

I was hoping to hear form you as well, reading some posts by you is what got me thinking about all the 1099/W4 items in the first place and how to handle a dual tax return. The only reason why I didn't report it until now was because it was supposed to be under $800 but then more work came out of it at a later date. The last thing I want to do is deal with the AUR machine - from what I've read here it can be a nightmare.

Thank you David, I had a feeling it was best to start with 2018 and work backwards. I've been very excited to file and get this process going, I'll keep this forum/post updated as I go with this first filing. Forgot to mention I also have a 1099 for 2018 as well with some side work I had done. That's where things become a little confusing for me, as the W-2 is pretty straight forward I feel.

Just to keep you informed I'm sending the IRS my W-2 and 1099, a copy of all of my paychecks for the year with my stamp on the back, notice and demand with bank act information, summary of service that was served on the Federal Reserve, and my Social Security Statement showing I had reached my 10 year minimum limit for payment as we discussed some time ago, however SSA was unwilling to provide me a statement showing that I had met my obligation (so I may just leave that out of my package).

I thought I was already registered with www.lawfulmoneytrust.com, I'll have to look into that if not, but I could've sworn I was already grandfathered in from when I first signed up with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jonathan View Post
    Thank you David, I had a feeling it was best to start with 2018 and work backwards. I've been very excited to file and get this process going, I'll keep this forum/post updated as I go with this first filing. Forgot to mention I also have a 1099 for 2018 as well with some side work I had done. That's where things become a little confusing for me, as the W-2 is pretty straight forward I feel.

Just to keep you informed I'm sending the IRS my W-2 and 1099, a copy of all of my paychecks for the year with my stamp on the back, notice and demand with bank act information, summary of service that was served on the Federal Reserve, and my Social Security Statement showing I had reached my 10 year minimum limit for payment as we discussed some time ago, however SSA was unwilling to provide me a statement showing that I had met my obligation (so I may just leave that out of my package).

I thought I was already registered with www.lawfulmoneytrust.com, I'll have to look into that if not, but I could've sworn I was already grandfathered in from when I first signed up with you.
    There is a yearly renewal for Gold and Silver. Bronze is free and provides some extra reading and videos beyond Visitor. The Lesson Plan as a suitor on the brain trust is independent of the yearly renewal costs for Lawful Money Trust dot COM.

Step 2 of the Lesson Plan is mastering a special skill - Refusal for Cause. The right of refusal.

• true identity
    • redeeming lawful money

I mention that because it is usually the part that takes a while. So a new suitor might forget if there are no presentments and I am glad to help and remind indefinitely over the years. With folks like mentioned herein enjoying no income tax I have realized my true value as First Redeemer and Trustee of the Resulting Trust too, in my geopolitical social engineering.

If a suitor wants to be joindered into the Albany Remand I will discount the $2K price by what I have already charged that particular suitor. But that is only if I can utilize that suitor's character or circumstances strategically. For example Michael James is geographically strategic with Castle Church and the garnishment on Steven Terner MNUCHIN as US Governor of the IMF (UN) triggered restructure in bankruptcy of the US Government. Basically a "You're Fired!" notification from reality TV.

Some of the Rectification of Judiciary is going into effect very well.

Name:  Doc 38 Garnishment HR 25 Restructure Resolution_Page_01.jpg
Views: 1532
Size:  290.9 KB

The State of Colorado has corrected the Form of Oath too.

Name:  Form of Oath 2019 New.jpg
Views: 1730
Size:  147.2 KB

So the brain trust is fetching entertainment plus a feeling of inclusion with making changes in the evolution of human development.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    There is a yearly renewal for Gold and Silver. Bronze is free and provides some extra reading and videos beyond Visitor. The Lesson Plan as a suitor on the brain trust is independent of the yearly renewal costs for Lawful Money Trust dot COM.

Step 2 of the Lesson Plan is mastering a special skill - Refusal for Cause. The right of refusal.

• true identity
    • redeeming lawful money

I mention that because it is usually the part that takes a while. So a new suitor might forget if there are no presentments and I am glad to help and remind indefinitely over the years. With folks like mentioned herein enjoying no income tax I have realized my true value as First Redeemer and Trustee of the Resulting Trust too, in my geopolitical social engineering.

If a suitor wants to be joindered into the Albany Remand I will discount the $2K price by what I have already charged that particular suitor. But that is only if I can utilize that suitor's character or circumstances strategically. For example Michael James is geographically strategic with Castle Church and the garnishment on Steven Terner MNUCHIN as US Governor of the IMF (UN) triggered restructure in bankruptcy of the US Government. Basically a "You're Fired!" notification from reality TV.

So the brain trust is fetching entertainment plus a feeling of inclusion with making changes in the evolution of human development.
    Yes, you're correct David, I forgot about it being a separate cost from the lawful money.com, and I have no problem paying the silver or gold amount, first things first I'll need my tax refund in order to do so. And yes, when my situation is settled we can talk about my wife signing up with or without a discount, I just want her to be as happy as I am with this group. Everyone is amazing, and I'm thankful to this day and can vividly remember the night you wrote me back via email about signing up. I'll have that moment with me the rest of my life.

I'm following the Rectification of Judiciary very closely as you send out the email updates. You're fired! lol got a chuckle out of that

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

• true identity
    • redeeming lawful money

Thank you...