Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Filing 2018 Taxes Advice

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    You may need to boost pineal gland function before the refund will appear. Perhaps some Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum)?

https://healersofthelight.com/activa...out-use-drugs/
    "....Lost in a Roman Wilderness of pain and all the children have gone insane waiting for the summer rain...He took a face from the ancient gallery and he walked on down the hall" - The Doors
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-04-19 at 03:20 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I have been away from the forum for some years now after a disappointing issue with the State of Oregon refusing my 2015 return where I redeemed LM for the first time. Much has been accomplished here in the mean time, so hopefully I can catch up and my 2018 redemption for LM will stand in spite of using the methodologies that were current in 2015. I received both the Federal and State for 2018. Of course, according to new readings of threads concerning refunds, my 2018 return was not really proper since I did not deduct the full amount of redeemed LM. I was just seeing if I could get by Oregon by not have a glaring 'zero' federal tax on line 1 of their form. At any rate it worked and I got the refund.

Since I continued to make my demand from 2015 forwards, I will be amending my Federal returns for for the years 2015 to 2017. I have returned to the forum and based on this thread see that I should rejoin Lawful Money Trust to ensure I have the latest in techniques for R4C and more in depth understanding of TRUSTS.

At any rate I will start a new thread to put forward a discussions of how I stumbled in 2015 so hopefully I can assist any of those who have encountered the same issues or who may be facing the same intimidation of trying to face down the clerks at, in my case, the state agency.

Quote Originally Posted by David Neil View Post
    I have been away from the forum for some years now after a disappointing issue with the State of Oregon refusing my 2015 return where I redeemed LM for the first time. Much has been accomplished here in the mean time, so hopefully I can catch up and my 2018 redemption for LM will stand in spite of using the methodologies that were current in 2015. I received both the Federal and State for 2018. Of course, according to new readings of threads concerning refunds, my 2018 return was not really proper since I did not deduct the full amount of redeemed LM. I was just seeing if I could get by Oregon by not have a glaring 'zero' federal tax on line 1 of their form. At any rate it worked and I got the refund.

Since I continued to make my demand from 2015 forwards, I will be amending my Federal returns for for the years 2015 to 2017. I have returned to the forum and based on this thread see that I should rejoin Lawful Money Trust to ensure I have the latest in techniques for R4C and more in depth understanding of TRUSTS.

At any rate I will start a new thread to put forward a discussions of how I stumbled in 2015 so hopefully I can assist any of those who have encountered the same issues or who may be facing the same intimidation of trying to face down the clerks at, in my case, the state agency.
    Take a look.

Secure the metaphysics in your heart by writing it out, by hand:

The reason for learning Sumarian Ostraca is that it was the first phonetic language. I spent some time playing chess with the man who invented computer linguistics while at Texas Instruments. It went into a toy called the Speak & Spell. The phoneme was the Tower of Babel but Numbers 13:33 discloses that the Giants survived the Flood. Thirty-five hundred years ago in 2016 the War ended with a Super Jubilee - the seventieth Jubilee. The phoneme provided that anybody could learn the sounds of the symbols and communicate in writing in any language anywhere in the world.

Try thinking about two different conquests. The Serpent (C-ayin = Cain) in the Garden and the Tower of Babylon are both the fall of the Gardens of Babylon, the genetic degradation of the Anunnaki ruling class. The Anunnaki giants (NEPHALIM) continued to rule Canaan and were dispersed by Enlil (El Shaddai) and his Israelite army of soldier-priests some time later. Recall that when young David fled from Saul's wrath he went strait to the Tabernacle and fed his soldiers shewbread. Violence was common, war and conquest etc. but this action of taking the ESP in the Ark (manna is monotomic gold in the third ventricle) was breeding a class of warrior/priests. Early psyops. It labelled David a "violent man" in the eyes of the LORD - YEHOVAH, not his half-brother Enki ATEN - God. David was a man after God's own heart; but he severely offended the LORD. This dichotomy is reflected in the Christians pondering how God accepted David even though he bred the Hittites into the Kingly bloodline with Bathsheba and killed her husband Uriah over her. It shows a two-faced God until you understand God and LORD are two half-brothers with secrets about renewing the mind and eternal life.

You will have to think about this for a while before you see it, I imagine. Thank you for sharing that Oregon is abiding in the law, even when technically they could get away with violating your redemption.

I was just seeing if I could get by Oregon by not have a glaring 'zero' federal tax on line 1 of their form.
    I hope the new video will help you.

I have returned to the forum and based on this thread see that I should rejoin Lawful Money Trust to ensure I have the latest in techniques for R4C and more in depth understanding of TRUSTS.
    Additionally I have a Lesson Plan that involves exhausting remedy, currently bearing testimony from the Dragon Court. Michael Joseph and I are finishing a new Coffee Chat about 2019 Filing changes for the 2018 tax year. Meanwhile I finished the new video above yesterday and think you will find it very useful.

Hi All,

Most recent update is that they are holding my Federal Refund because I haven't filed my 2016 and 2017 returns, I have just completed them and am shipping them out tomorrow. What's funny is that online the "Where's my refund" web page doesn't provide any information, I had to file a records request as to why my refund wasn't showing any updates, and I received in the mail the letter stating they were holding the refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jonathan View Post
    Hi All,

Most recent update is that they are holding my Federal Refund because I haven't filed my 2016 and 2017 returns, I have just completed them and am shipping them out tomorrow. What's funny is that online the "Where's my refund" web page doesn't provide any information, I had to file a records request as to why my refund wasn't showing any updates, and I received in the mail the letter stating they were holding the refund.
    Thank you for these details.

Redemption is acquiring a new level of investigation and contemplation. Assuming that trained attorneys and investigators are capable of at least interpreting my perspective, in light of the Albany Remand too, we have uncovered that Brett Michael KAVANAUGH signing a correct verbatim 1789 oath was at best, a feeble attempt to rectify judicial oversight.

Like Michael Joseph points out, this administrative law and equity judiciary is appropriate under trusts and trust law. So the problem is that they are pretending to be judicial officers by altering the oaths in one way or another, on both state and federal bonding processes. This is fraud, and in the best light there is bonding, but under a hidden principal (NEPHALIM, "Sons of God", Dragon Court). KAVANAUGH was appointed by a non-President (ROBERTS is only pretending to be Chief Justice) and his witness Andrew McCleod KENNEDY is cleverly without bond.

Above I shine a kind light on the behaviors.

I have become convinced that the KAVANAUGH oath was to trick me. I try avoiding putting myself in the middle of effective geopolitical engineering, on the assumption that my imagination and decalcification of my pineal gland (DMT) keep me riding the fringe. Try explaining the Chief of the FOIAONLINE sending the rejection to the oath he had just sent within the hour? Is that classical counterintelligence? - To cause me thinking he is being fired, to panic like that?

Three or four other factors (suitors) and their endeavors to be treated redeemed play into my thinking. But that too is part of my thinking, quite literally a brain trust and development of parallel and quantum (divine feminine) thinking through healthy white matter (glions/myelin) on the right hemisphere (bouncing a ball in my left hand for many years now). I have quite literally been intending to develop my ability to do this, to spot patterns of behavior like driving you into an intentional interaction signed under perjury.

We have the Dragon Court watching and under contract.

The Sons of Cain, the Sons of God of Genesis 6 survived the Flood (Numbers 13:33) and are working out of Budapest and Transylvania, since 1408. I believe that we are notifying the Principal behind the SO HELP ME GOD capitonym. The IRS agents, investigators and attorneys are all "contemplating" the law and what binds anybody to the voluntary compliance, while the agents are behaving fraudulently (deviant oaths).

This should be good!!

P.S. Like I pointed out, Dabney is also appointed by non-President TRUMP. And she has dated KAVANAUGH too, for what that might be worth. Roberts signed the civil oath for KAVANAUGH, so why not the 1789 conforming oath too? Why resort to senior, not associate* justice KENNEDY, KAVANAUGH's predecessor? Now it turns out that KENNEDY is without bond, the DoJ has rejected to provide his oath...

I presume CONCORD is moving Dabney for Order to Show Cause why the DoJ should not be shut down for felony jury tampering (Mueller Report) because CONCORD wishes to continue doing business in the US. But now we have Dabney acting the DoJ's defense attorney? Look at the attached docket report and minute order. Due today, the twelfth.

I like to imagine that readers here are seeing at least some of this through mine, and the brain trust's eyes.

Name:  ORDER show cause in part.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  186.8 KB

* This is an additional oddity that any attorney will easily spot, but expect the layman to miss. KENNEDY signs KAVANAUGH's oath of office as Associate Justice when KENNEDY has been a Senior Justice for several months now, at the time. A Senior Justice is basically aging and can keep his "Lifetime" appointment and salary by keeping on at one third the workload, as supervised by the Chief Judge - Mr. ROBERTS.

Additionally, Mr. KAHN (derivation of COHEN/Priest) is a Senior Justice and has done or said nothing in the Albany Remand since he CLOSED it after clerk BAERMAN opened several USA v SEALED DEFENDANT NAMES garnishments. Then BAERMAN was cruelly replaced, with his biography page used for the Help Wanted Ad!

Name:  Clerk BAERMAN fired.jpg
Views: 1242
Size:  215.6 KB
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-12-19 at 12:22 PM.

Hi All,

another update, got a second letter from the IRS stating they are now holding my 2018 tax return because they want to verify my income, income tax withholding, tax credits and business income. It says in the letter that they will contact me if they have any questions, and not to contact the IRS office in regards to this matter before 60 days. So much for the hope of this going smoothly lol

Anyone else have anything of the similar matter? I suppose I'll just wait and see what happens at this point. Thanks all

Banned
    Congress is empowered "[t]o coin Money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the Standard of weights and measures." U.S. Const. Art. I, § 8, cl. 5. Article I, Section 10 of the Constitution prohibits the states from declaring as legal tender anything other than gold or silver, but does not limit Congress' power to declare the form of legal tender. See 31 U.S.C. § 5103; 12 U.S.C. § 411. In United States v. Rifen, 577 F.2d 1111 (8 th Cir. 1978), the court affirmed a conviction for willfully failing to file a return, rejecting the argument that Federal Reserve Notes are not subject to taxation. "Congress has declared Federal Reserve notes legal tender . . . and federal reserve notes are taxable dollars." Id. at 1112. The courts have rejected this argument on numerous occasions.
    This is what you're looking for...

Contention: U.S. notes are not income.

Some assert that U.S. notes are not taxable income under the Revenue Acts of Congress; that a worker who redeems a paycheck in U.S. notes (lawful money) owes no federal tax on that income.

The Law:

The U.S. Supreme court has said “…taxation on income was [is] in its nature an excise…” and excise taxes can be avoided by avoiding the privileged activity - endorsing private credit of the FED.

Relevant Case Law:

United States v. Rickman, 638 F.2d 182, 184 (10 th Cir. 1980) - Court affirms "that Federal Reserve Notes are legal tender and are redeemable in lawful money."

Milam v. United States, Appellees, 524 F.2d 629 (9th Cir. 1974) - Holder of $50 Federal Reserve Note sought to require Federal Reserve board to redeem the note in gold or silver. Court affirms that "Appellant is entitled to redeem his note, but not in precious metal."
    https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...24/629/430631/

United States v. Condo, 741 F.2d 238, 239 (9 th Cir. 1984) - Taxpayer argued that receipt of Federal Reserve Notes did not constitute "income", the bass ackwards argument of Contention above. Of course FRNs are taxable. George Mercer wrote a letter to taxpayer Armen Condo who was highly unreceptive, continued using FRNs, and the court upheld his criminal conviction.
    https://famguardian.org/Publications...ondoLetter.htm

Conclusion: True
    Last edited by lorne; 06-19-19 at 03:08 AM.

Hi All,

another update, got a second letter from the IRS stating they are now holding my 2018 tax return because they want to verify my income, income tax withholding, tax credits and business income. It says in the letter that they will contact me if they have any questions, and not to contact the IRS office in regards to this matter before 60 days. So much for the hope of this going smoothly lol

Anyone else have anything of the similar matter? I suppose I'll just wait and see what happens at this point. Thanks all

My suspicion lately is that the DoJ is keeping tabs here and the Albany Remand, seeing that we have no judicial oversight to run to - except maybe the Dragon Court (NEPHALIM) and then maybe above that, the Truth. So they are experimenting.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    This is what you're looking for...

Contention: U.S. notes are not income.

Some assert that U.S. notes are not taxable income under the Revenue Acts of Congress; that a worker who redeems a paycheck in U.S. notes (lawful money) owes no federal tax on that income.

The Law:

The U.S. Supreme court has said “…taxation on income was [is] in its nature an excise…” and excise taxes can be avoided by avoiding the privileged activity - endorsing private credit of the FED.

Relevant Case Law:

United States v. Rickman, 638 F.2d 182, 184 (10 th Cir. 1980) - Court affirms "that Federal Reserve Notes are legal tender and are redeemable in lawful money."

Milam v. United States, Appellees, 524 F.2d 629 (9th Cir. 1974) - Holder of $50 Federal Reserve Note sought to require Federal Reserve board to redeem the note in gold or silver. Court affirms that "Appellant is entitled to redeem his note, but not in precious metal."
    https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...24/629/430631/

United States v. Condo, 741 F.2d 238, 239 (9 th Cir. 1984) - Taxpayer argued that receipt of Federal Reserve Notes did not constitute "income", the bass ackwards argument of Contention above. Of course FRNs are taxable. George Mercer wrote a letter to taxpayer Armen Condo who was highly unreceptive, continued using FRNs, and the court upheld his criminal conviction.
    https://famguardian.org/Publications...ondoLetter.htm

Conclusion: True
    I am copying this post over to What does the IRS agent think?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    There is a yearly renewal for Gold and Silver. Bronze is free and provides some extra reading and videos beyond Visitor. The Lesson Plan as a suitor on the brain trust is independent of the yearly renewal costs for Lawful Money Trust dot COM.

Step 2 of the Lesson Plan is mastering a special skill - Refusal for Cause. The right of refusal.

• true identity
    • record forming - Refusal for Cause
    • redeeming lawful money

I mention that because it is usually the part that takes a while. So a new suitor might forget if there are no presentments and I am glad to help and remind indefinitely over the years. With folks like mentioned herein enjoying no income tax I have realized my true value as First Redeemer and Trustee of the Resulting Trust too, in my geopolitical social engineering.

If a suitor wants to be joindered into the Albany Remand I will discount the $2K price by what I have already charged that particular suitor. But that is only if I can utilize that suitor's character or circumstances strategically. For example Michael James is geographically strategic with Castle Church and the garnishment on Steven Terner MNUCHIN as US Governor of the IMF (UN) triggered restructure in bankruptcy of the US Government. Basically a "You're Fired!" notification from reality TV.

Some of the Rectification of Judiciary is going into effect very well.

Attachment 5347

The State of Colorado has corrected the Form of Oath too.

So the brain trust is fetching entertainment plus a feeling of inclusion with making changes in the evolution of human development.

Thank you...