Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
There is a yearly renewal for Gold and Silver. Bronze is free and provides some extra reading and videos beyond Visitor. The Lesson Plan as a suitor on the brain trust is independent of the yearly renewal costs for Lawful Money Trust dot COM.

Step 2 of the Lesson Plan is mastering a special skill - Refusal for Cause. The right of refusal.

• true identity
  • record forming - Refusal for Cause
  • redeeming lawful money

I mention that because it is usually the part that takes a while. So a new suitor might forget if there are no presentments and I am glad to help and remind indefinitely over the years. With folks like mentioned herein enjoying no income tax I have realized my true value as First Redeemer and Trustee of the Resulting Trust too, in my geopolitical social engineering.

If a suitor wants to be joindered into the Albany Remand I will discount the $2K price by what I have already charged that particular suitor. But that is only if I can utilize that suitor's character or circumstances strategically. For example Michael James is geographically strategic with Castle Church and the garnishment on Steven Terner MNUCHIN as US Governor of the IMF (UN) triggered restructure in bankruptcy of the US Government. Basically a "You're Fired!" notification from reality TV.

Some of the Rectification of Judiciary is going into effect very well.

Name:  Doc 38 Garnishment HR 25 Restructure Resolution_Page_01.jpg
Views: 1584
Size:  290.9 KB

The State of Colorado has corrected the Form of Oath too.

Name:  Form of Oath 2019 New.jpg
Views: 1834
Size:  147.2 KB

So the brain trust is fetching entertainment plus a feeling of inclusion with making changes in the evolution of human development.
Yes, you're correct David, I forgot about it being a separate cost from the lawful money.com, and I have no problem paying the silver or gold amount, first things first I'll need my tax refund in order to do so. And yes, when my situation is settled we can talk about my wife signing up with or without a discount, I just want her to be as happy as I am with this group. Everyone is amazing, and I'm thankful to this day and can vividly remember the night you wrote me back via email about signing up. I'll have that moment with me the rest of my life.

I'm following the Rectification of Judiciary very closely as you send out the email updates. You're fired! lol got a chuckle out of that