This might be difficult to grasp at first, the nature of the Naked Contract - endorsement of private credit. I believe that I can give Michael Joseph something to work with in the last sentence of the Original Thirteenth Amendment, and the term "Territory".

Name:  Thirteenth Amendment close.jpg
Views: 1273
Size:  169.2 KB

The Colorado Territory never quite survived the restructure. Consider that a proper restructure requires thirty-one days cure.

This is why we do not garnish Steven Terner MNUCHIN as the Secretary of the Treasury. We garnish him on his position as the US Governor of the IMF. The International Monetary Fund has always been an organ of the United Nations. The new Trust is therefore international, like the central banking agreements at Bretton Woods and as referenced already here - the $42.22/troy ounce earmark on domestic gold found in the Fed's asset reports.

Now read the Original Thirteenth Amendment and understand that swearing is endorsement. Endorsement is swearing out an oath and becoming party to the contract. The contract is protected by the Constitution like MJ explains herein - Article I, §10 among all the other trusts. But the acceptance of the Fed notes on salary as a commissioned judicial officer means that the official has left the Territory - the state is no longer the basis of the territorial jurisdiction.

This will grow more surreal to you all as you try comprehending some of my posts, lately as I am reading and having imagery guided by MJ. Especially some of the scriptural interpretations. The above law enacting the Territory was February 28, 1861 but that was not a leap year. Therefore when Congress adjourned on March 28 the Territory had not quite cured in law. The body forming the Territory dissolved and remained so for 153 years. Then in 2016 came the Seventieth Jubilee and the Trading with the Enemy Act was omitted from the Bankers' Code.

This removed the Lieber Code from enforcing any compelled endorsement.

One key might be that the Fourteenth Amendment refers to the United States in the singular sense. In 1868 we find both the Thirteenth and Fourteenth Amendments correctly refer to the territorial states in plural.

Name:  1868_page1.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  27.5 KB

Name:  1868_page2.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  30.6 KB

Therefore the trust transformed in venue and this is hidden (fraud by omission) in CODE - So help me God becomes SO HELP ME GOD.