Thread: Filing 2018 Taxes Advice

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I saw a movie recently and in that movie a man held a sign [endorsement] that said "WILL WORK FOR FOOD". Another man seeing that sign offered him an apple and told him to wash his employees windshield. The sign holder refused. So the man who offered the apple said "I notice your sign is an express contract which does not qualify the type of work or the type of food. Seeing that an apple is food, wash that windshield." Said man also was fond of saying "say what you mean and mean what you say."

In another part of this film a sheriff was quoted as saying "call the zookeeper to come get her" and in another place "they make no decisions and have no responsibilities." Freud's nephew taught the West "you can satiate a public mass if you just give them what they want in unlimited fashion." But propaganda requires a salesman. In doing so, the irrational is contained as animals in a zoo. And the public, refusing to use their individual minds, are as workers on a plantation performing the menial tasks for survival. These trample the outer court.

In another movie I once heard "how do you write women so well? [Answer:] I first think of a man and then I take away accountability and responsibility." Meaning unchecked emotion without the balance of thought, while euphoric, is also disastrous.

Universal Law - God is Spirit. God is One. Spirit is All and All is Spirit.

One man prays [wishes] but has no imagination so he gets run over by a truck and knows not why. Consider. A man's contract is as a vow a promise whereupon said man stands surety for his part. It is Honor which understands a man's Word. Without Honor where can Love be found save in Charity? Without Trust how can a man be held to perform his Word? Is not his Life his surety? Therefore slowly and patiently does the zookeeper train his tenants. For if his Life cannot be taken what then does the man have to stand surety against default? Is it not his labor? Is this not the "blood on the alter"? And if said man labors in another man's house, what then shall stand surety for his default? More interesting question is can that man contract at all? Does a child own property in his parent's house?

Asked a man who had much possessions: Do you mind? His response was "Naaaaah". Back to the goat pen! All of his contracts are understood upon his, excuse me, a numbered name given to him. Therefore he is not in full liability to understand [stand surety] his actions; and, as such, his shepherd is entitled to take of his issue and force him to perform his promises. For he is under coverture held in trust of those who offer protection from the real world of full liability. Yesterday someone thanked me for my military service. I groaned inside.

I heard a lawyer working for the zookeeper justify her office by saying "you just have not been sued yet." In her vision it was only a matter of time. Life in the zoo is controlled to say the least. For slowly are the tenants taught the ultimate truth - I AM is All. And then in first cause - Michael Joseph is in the image of God. It is only the Ego of Michael Joseph, his own, which erroneously thinks otherwise. God is One. Let the People of the I AM come forth. "We the People of the I AM"...... Under Providence in God...

1Co 9:7 Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?

Can the sheep say to the shepherd, why do you take of our issue? Is not the workman worthy of his hire?

For He said "You read in a book thinking that the book confers eternal life. Don't you see that the book is merely a witness to I AM?" Therefore is not the book our biography? Then is the book understood as living waters which nourish the action that we must perform. The Word [the book] is Christ and Christ must be formed Within. Then are one's deeds, actions understood in eternity! The disciple when perfected shall be as his master! THEREFORE is one's Word one's Bond - else, back to the zoo where there is no "sacred Honor." In the zoo we see "dog eat dog" under the watchful eye of the trainer.

Trainer = Shire-Reve as agent for Banker. Is not said Sheriff upholding existing contracts?

Granville County
    COUNTY OF GRANVILLE

Indeed sir an international Trust being administered [keeping it Legal] in the macro as well as the micro. Did not the Sheriff relate to the young man "here is your finders fee for delivering to us a new laborer?"

Best regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-12-19 at 03:51 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!