Thread: Filing 2018 Taxes Advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi All,

Most recent update is that they are holding my Federal Refund because I haven't filed my 2016 and 2017 returns, I have just completed them and am shipping them out tomorrow. What's funny is that online the "Where's my refund" web page doesn't provide any information, I had to file a records request as to why my refund wasn't showing any updates, and I received in the mail the letter stating they were holding the refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jonathan View Post
    Hi All,

Most recent update is that they are holding my Federal Refund because I haven't filed my 2016 and 2017 returns, I have just completed them and am shipping them out tomorrow. What's funny is that online the "Where's my refund" web page doesn't provide any information, I had to file a records request as to why my refund wasn't showing any updates, and I received in the mail the letter stating they were holding the refund.
    Thank you for these details.

Redemption is acquiring a new level of investigation and contemplation. Assuming that trained attorneys and investigators are capable of at least interpreting my perspective, in light of the Albany Remand too, we have uncovered that Brett Michael KAVANAUGH signing a correct verbatim 1789 oath was at best, a feeble attempt to rectify judicial oversight.

Like Michael Joseph points out, this administrative law and equity judiciary is appropriate under trusts and trust law. So the problem is that they are pretending to be judicial officers by altering the oaths in one way or another, on both state and federal bonding processes. This is fraud, and in the best light there is bonding, but under a hidden principal (NEPHALIM, "Sons of God", Dragon Court). KAVANAUGH was appointed by a non-President (ROBERTS is only pretending to be Chief Justice) and his witness Andrew McCleod KENNEDY is cleverly without bond.

Above I shine a kind light on the behaviors.

I have become convinced that the KAVANAUGH oath was to trick me. I try avoiding putting myself in the middle of effective geopolitical engineering, on the assumption that my imagination and decalcification of my pineal gland (DMT) keep me riding the fringe. Try explaining the Chief of the FOIAONLINE sending the rejection to the oath he had just sent within the hour? Is that classical counterintelligence? - To cause me thinking he is being fired, to panic like that?

Three or four other factors (suitors) and their endeavors to be treated redeemed play into my thinking. But that too is part of my thinking, quite literally a brain trust and development of parallel and quantum (divine feminine) thinking through healthy white matter (glions/myelin) on the right hemisphere (bouncing a ball in my left hand for many years now). I have quite literally been intending to develop my ability to do this, to spot patterns of behavior like driving you into an intentional interaction signed under perjury.

We have the Dragon Court watching and under contract.

The Sons of Cain, the Sons of God of Genesis 6 survived the Flood (Numbers 13:33) and are working out of Budapest and Transylvania, since 1408. I believe that we are notifying the Principal behind the SO HELP ME GOD capitonym. The IRS agents, investigators and attorneys are all "contemplating" the law and what binds anybody to the voluntary compliance, while the agents are behaving fraudulently (deviant oaths).

This should be good!!

P.S. Like I pointed out, Dabney is also appointed by non-President TRUMP. And she has dated KAVANAUGH too, for what that might be worth. Roberts signed the civil oath for KAVANAUGH, so why not the 1789 conforming oath too? Why resort to senior, not associate* justice KENNEDY, KAVANAUGH's predecessor? Now it turns out that KENNEDY is without bond, the DoJ has rejected to provide his oath...

I presume CONCORD is moving Dabney for Order to Show Cause why the DoJ should not be shut down for felony jury tampering (Mueller Report) because CONCORD wishes to continue doing business in the US. But now we have Dabney acting the DoJ's defense attorney? Look at the attached docket report and minute order. Due today, the twelfth.

I like to imagine that readers here are seeing at least some of this through mine, and the brain trust's eyes.

Name:  ORDER show cause in part.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  186.8 KB

* This is an additional oddity that any attorney will easily spot, but expect the layman to miss. KENNEDY signs KAVANAUGH's oath of office as Associate Justice when KENNEDY has been a Senior Justice for several months now, at the time. A Senior Justice is basically aging and can keep his "Lifetime" appointment and salary by keeping on at one third the workload, as supervised by the Chief Judge - Mr. ROBERTS.

Additionally, Mr. KAHN (derivation of COHEN/Priest) is a Senior Justice and has done or said nothing in the Albany Remand since he CLOSED it after clerk BAERMAN opened several USA v SEALED DEFENDANT NAMES garnishments. Then BAERMAN was cruelly replaced, with his biography page used for the Help Wanted Ad!

Name:  Clerk BAERMAN fired.jpg
Views: 1407
Size:  215.6 KB
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-12-19 at 12:22 PM.