Thread: Filing 2018 Taxes Advice

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jonathan View Post
    Hi everyone,

Here is an update to my filing - I certified mailed both Tax Refunds to their respective addresses on April 10 here are the tracking numbers if you want to take a look;

70181830000126098521 - Federal Refund to FRESNO, CA
    70181830000126098514 - State Refund to SACRAMENTO, CA

What's interesting is that my Federal Refund to FRESNO, CA was delivered on April 16th however, my State Refund is somehow not delivered and I suspect is either "lost" or somehow being held but not signed for maybe? Has anyone had this type of issue before? After researching online I can make a request with the PostMaster for a refund and a formal complaint as to why my State Refund was not delivered and with no updates.

It took some time but looks like my Federal Return is finally being processed by the IRS, however it hasn't been approved yet
    If this is conscious process then it reflects how effective Refusal for Cause based in redemption can be; to have such an elaborate team committing felony mail tampering under the instruction of the Postmaster General and his or her inspectors. In cooperation with CIA and NSA officers too.

Or it might be some metaphysics created out of potentials we cannot explain scientifically as or yet. A compelled obedience to law.

The frequency of history-altering processes to be delayed while less important mailings go smoothly boggles my rational calculations and mental statistics. However it makes sense.

My folders are becoming cluttered with screen shots of delayed process. My guess is that they are reading it and assessing risk. Doc 4; Page 2 of 15 in the Albany Remand throws a light for the actuary at the Bank of International Settlements.
    Attached Files Attached Files