Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
If this is conscious process then it reflects how effective Refusal for Cause based in redemption can be; to have such an elaborate team committing felony mail tampering under the instruction of the Postmaster General and his or her inspectors. In cooperation with CIA and NSA officers too.

Or it might be some metaphysics created out of potentials we cannot explain scientifically as or yet. A compelled obedience to law.

The frequency of history-altering processes to be delayed while less important mailings go smoothly boggles my rational calculations and mental statistics. However it makes sense.

My folders are becoming cluttered with screen shots of delayed process. My guess is that they are reading it and assessing risk. Doc 4; Page 2 of 15 in the Albany Remand throws a light for the actuary at the Bank of International Settlements.
Thank You David, I find it fascinating the balls some people have obstructing redemption. But then again everyone has a boss and a job to do I suppose.

What's interesting is that my Green Certificate for the State sure enough came in the mail today, but online it shows that it's still in route to it's destination, so I would agree with you they are delaying process and making us frustrated in return.

I'm thinking it's probably best to wait a couple more weeks (shows online to wait at least 4 weeks) if my Tax Return hasn't been processed.