Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Filing 2018 Taxes Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jonathan View Post
    Hi everyone,

Here is an update to my filing - I certified mailed both Tax Refunds to their respective addresses on April 10 here are the tracking numbers if you want to take a look;

70181830000126098521 - Federal Refund to FRESNO, CA
    70181830000126098514 - State Refund to SACRAMENTO, CA

What's interesting is that my Federal Refund to FRESNO, CA was delivered on April 16th however, my State Refund is somehow not delivered and I suspect is either "lost" or somehow being held but not signed for maybe? Has anyone had this type of issue before? After researching online I can make a request with the PostMaster for a refund and a formal complaint as to why my State Refund was not delivered and with no updates.

It took some time but looks like my Federal Return is finally being processed by the IRS, however it hasn't been approved yet
    If this is conscious process then it reflects how effective Refusal for Cause based in redemption can be; to have such an elaborate team committing felony mail tampering under the instruction of the Postmaster General and his or her inspectors. In cooperation with CIA and NSA officers too.

Or it might be some metaphysics created out of potentials we cannot explain scientifically as or yet. A compelled obedience to law.

The frequency of history-altering processes to be delayed while less important mailings go smoothly boggles my rational calculations and mental statistics. However it makes sense.

My folders are becoming cluttered with screen shots of delayed process. My guess is that they are reading it and assessing risk. Doc 4; Page 2 of 15 in the Albany Remand throws a light for the actuary at the Bank of International Settlements.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    If this is conscious process then it reflects how effective Refusal for Cause based in redemption can be; to have such an elaborate team committing felony mail tampering under the instruction of the Postmaster General and his or her inspectors. In cooperation with CIA and NSA officers too.

Or it might be some metaphysics created out of potentials we cannot explain scientifically as or yet. A compelled obedience to law.

The frequency of history-altering processes to be delayed while less important mailings go smoothly boggles my rational calculations and mental statistics. However it makes sense.

My folders are becoming cluttered with screen shots of delayed process. My guess is that they are reading it and assessing risk. Doc 4; Page 2 of 15 in the Albany Remand throws a light for the actuary at the Bank of International Settlements.
    Thank You David, I find it fascinating the balls some people have obstructing redemption. But then again everyone has a boss and a job to do I suppose.

What's interesting is that my Green Certificate for the State sure enough came in the mail today, but online it shows that it's still in route to it's destination, so I would agree with you they are delaying process and making us frustrated in return.

I'm thinking it's probably best to wait a couple more weeks (shows online to wait at least 4 weeks) if my Tax Return hasn't been processed.

Take screen shots.

Maybe even show the screen shots to a postal inspector?

Type Government of the United States” into the Manta.com search engine, you’ll be whisked to a list of “7,666 matching US companies”.
    The first “company” on the list is:
    “Government of the United States (US Government) HQ
    “the u.s. Capitol Washington DC”
    The “HQ” stands for “headquarters”.
    If you scroll down the list of other companies below the “Government of the United States,” you’ll find “branches” like “Executive Office of the United States Government” (6 entries), “United States Department of the Air Force (US Government),” “The Navy United States Department of (US Government Naval Reserves),” and “United States Court of Appeals For The 11th Circuit United States Courthouse”.
    Apparently, the Navy, Air Force and Courts are “companies”. Ships with Sails and yes Pacer is a company The PACER Case Locator is a national index for U.S. district, bankruptcy, and appellate courts. A subset of information from each case is transferred to the PACER Case Locator server each night. just like Switzerland was a neutral corporation Switzerland Takes a Side for Neutrality. ... Two hundred years ago, Switzerland was acknowledged as a neutral state in the Treaty of Paris. But it wasn't until this day, Feb. 13, in 1920, that the League of Nations formally recognized its neutrality. The League of Nations was an international organization, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, created after the First World War to provide a forum for resolving international disputes. Is it me or the Swiss chessboard if it

If you click on the “Government of the United States HQ” link, you’ll see another website page with some fairly detailed—and possibly bewildering—information. UNITED STATES, THE COLLAGE OF CORPORATIONS/ Treasurers' Office, Government in the United States
    Manta has 989 companies under Treasurers' Office, Government in the United States http://www.manta.com/ I haven't grammatically implemented the dogmatically possibilities a coherent agreement can be reached in my musings I impart this sustainable ignorance that allows for both immediate dismissive contemptuous, beguiling . How ignoring the obvious “How can an otherwise sane individual become so enamored of a fantasy, an imposture, that even after it's exposed in the bright light of day, he still clings to it—indeed, clings to it all the harder? No amount of logic can shatter a faith consciously based on a lie.” Uncle Sam Who's your Daddy .

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Type Government of the United States” into the Manta.com search engine, you’ll be whisked to a list of “7,666 matching US companies”.

I impart this sustainable ignorance that allows for both immediate dismissive contemptuous, beguiling . How ignoring the obvious “How can an otherwise sane individual become so enamored of a fantasy, an imposture, that even after it's exposed in the bright light of day, he still clings to it—indeed, clings to it all the harder?
    It is not what it seems.

Ask yourself, who is Principal? Corporations must be created and registered for them to carry authority. There is a trust structure to corporations.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Take screen shots.

Maybe even show the screen shots to a postal inspector?
    Thanks David, I have already screenshot the one still showing undelivered, and plan to do so everyday until it is updated, to keep an accurate and up to date record.

“Government” might be a “company” and/or a conglomerate of “companies”). But the Manta.com report does begin to seem a little strange under the heading “About Government Of The United States” where we read: “government, owner archbishop deric r. mccloud of basilica shrine michigan and 4th ne street washington,dc”.
    Say whut? Does that abbreviated text really indicate that the owner of the “Government Of The United States” is an archbishop named Deric R. McCloud? Who could be dumb enough to think (or even mistakenly write) that the “Government of the United States” was owned by an archbishop?
    A: Apparently, Dunn & Bradstreet was dumb enough.Corporations must be created and registered for them to carry authority. There is a trust structure to corporations.I hold a office by default SS# I have
    been given authority to just follow orders Act like a defendant .So is it me granting corporate authority to a corporation my power of attorney.
    And just in case you think we can’t be talking about the “Government of the United States,” take a gander at the “Additional Information” heading and you’ll read (as of August 6th, A.D. 2010):
    “all recipients [sic] of federal funds that have any kind of criminal case or felony federal, state, local or served time in prison federal, state, benefits terminate 7/26/10 by Barack Obama administration.”
    The reference to “barack obama” shows that this entry for “Government of the United States HQ” does, indeed, describe the very same “Government of the United States” that we all so love and admire. (Don’t forget that this “Government” and all its various “branches” are being reported by D&B to be individual, private companies.)
    It’s also curious that D&B describes the “Government of the United States” as a company and “HQ” over a number of other “branches” (like the Army, Navy, Air Force and courts) that are also deemed to be “companies”.

• If you’re up for even more funny stuff, enter “Nancy Pelosi” into the Manta.com search engine. You’ll be taken to a list of “2 matching U.S. companies”:
    1) “United States House of Representatives (Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi) BRANCH” at her San Francisco address; and
    2) “Representative Nancy Pelosi (Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi) BRANCH” at her Washington DC address.
    Click the #1 link, look for the heading “About United States House of Representatives,” and you’ll read:
    “United States House Of Representatives is a private company categorized under Legislative Bodies, National and located in San Francisco, CA . . . .”
    Whut th’ . . . ?!
    The US House of Representative is “a private company”?! And it’s “located in San Francisco, CA” (the home of the Speaker of the House)?
    More?
    Look under the heading “United States House of Representatives Business Information” and you’ll read:
    “United States House Of Representatives also does business as Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi.”
    The House of Representatives not only “does business” but does so “as Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi”? Is “Nancy Pelosi” something like a trademark, alter ego or registered agent for the “private company” we call the “House of Representatives”? Is she the CEO and/or D/B/A for the House of Representatives, Inc.?
    Incidentally, the 2009 edition of Manta.com’s report on Nancy Pelosi (that I recorded and saved) declared that the US House of Representatives was “also traded as Nancy Pelosi”. So nothing is public or common its all government created Trust elected privateers. Agents register for a certificate of authority in the Gov..agency .I thought it might be insightful It is not what it seems. until it seems helpless .

SOCIAL SECURITY whats in the #

The Social Security (United States of America) Order (Northern Ireland) 1997
    Made 22nd July 1997
    Coming into operation 1st September 1997

In exercise of the powers conferred on me by section 155(1) and (2) of the Social Security Administration (Northern Ireland) Act 1992[1] and of all other powers enabling me in that behalf, I hereby make the following Order:

Citation, commencement and interpretation
    1.—(1) This Order may be cited as the Social Security (United States of America) Order (Northern Ireland) 1997 and shall come into operation on 1st September 1997.

(2) In this Order—
    (a) "the Agreement" means the Agreement on Social Security between the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Government of the United States of America;
    (b) "the Administrative Agreement" means the Administrative Agreement for the implementation of the Agreement,which were signed at London on behalf of those Governments[2] on the 13th February 1984.

Modification of the Social Security Contributions and Benefits (Northern Ireland) Act and the Social Security Administration (Northern Ireland) Act and amendment of the Social Security (United States of America) Order
    2. The Social Security Contributions and Benefits (Northern Ireland) Act 1992[3] and the Social Security Administration (Northern Ireland) Act 1992 shall be modified and the Social Security (United States of America) Order (Northern Ireland) 1984[4] ("the principal Order") shall be amended so as to give effect to the Agreement, set out in Schedule 1 to the principal Order, as modified by the Supplementary Agreement set out in Schedule 1 to this Order and to the Administrative Agreement, set out in Schedule 2 to the principal Order, as modified by the Supplementary Administrative Agreement[5] set out in Schedule 2 to this Order, so far as the same relate to Northern Ireland.

Amendment of Order
    3. In the Schedule to the Social Security (Reciprocal Agreements) Order (Northern Ireland) 1988[6] and in Schedules 2 and 3 to the Social Security (Reciprocal Agreements) Order (Northern Ireland) 1995[7] the entry relating to the Social Security (United States of America) Order (Northern Ireland) 1984 shall be omitted.

Marjorie Mowlam

One of Her Majesty's Principal Secretaries of State

Dated this 22nd day of July 1997.
    ============================================
    Tammany Hall When party machines turned immigrants into citizens and voters -into tax payers be it re ward or just a ward of the district corporate corruption dead and living it.

"Personal Responsibility in Food Consumption Act" also known as the "Cheeseburger Bill", this sweeping law bans anyone from suing food manufacturers, sellers and distributors. Even if it comes out that they purposely added an addictive chemical to their foods. Read about it for yourself at: http://www.yahoo.com. The Bill has already been rushed through the House of Representatives, and is due for the same rubber stamp at Senate level. .Government Cheeseburgers let them fix u one in God we Trust thats the Principal

Your posts fit on multiple levels, the humorous level being most delightful!

Proof of Service.

Second Page.

In other words, at this level of geopolitical social engineering nobody knows whether or not I am joking.