Thread: The Transceiver

The Transceiver

Looking at the Bible we find that once a year the High Priest entered the Holy of Holies for a conversation with the LORD. Recently I was studying the dimensions of the Tabernacle and then devised an antenna augmentation for my phone that brings in four bars where I formerly only had two bars. Then I found this photo watching Starfire - Gold of the Gods.

Attachment 5365

I have also been watching some of Simcha's movie productions - The Naked Archaeologist.

Name:  ark of the covenant.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  211.5 KB

With the manna from heaven in the shewbread and Ark, in the third ventricle of the brain, infused into the cerebrospinal fluid with an electrolytic ion pump through the soft palate one might consider it obvious that the Ark, within the Tabernacle was designed to augment a radio communication. Genius! But then that is my point.

The expanded brain capacity of genetically engineered Enlil Shaddai was designed to provide strokes of genius. Augment ESP, as in two-way remote viewing.

Are you Sirius? In reflection GOD Star.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYBZFI-wjt4

Job_9:9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.

Job_38:31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Amo_5:8 Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:

Isa 19:19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.

Isa 19:20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

Do the gematria of the Isaiah verses and then compare that to the height of the Great Pyramid in Pyramid Inches as per the scale in the Queen's chamber. Amazing.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-07-19 at 12:22 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

On that - The number of the sacred feminine is 153. I quote Margaret STARBIRD and she has asked I post here website:

www.margaretstarbird.net

Sure enough! The right hemisphere of the brain is considered the feminine side. This disc comes with Margaret STARBIRD's book Mary Magdalene, Bride in Exile. Less than nine minutes, this segment might be worth the time.

Last edited by David Merrill; 03-07-19 at 06:33 PM.

P.S.

And he covered and hid out of sight the brick cone with another cupola of timber and lead; and between this and the cone are easy stairs that ascend to the lantern" (Christopher Wren, son of Sir Christopher Wren). The final design was strongly rooted in St. Peter's Basilica in Rome.
    Interestingly I am descendant of Christopher WREN on my mother's side.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Paul%27s_Cathedral

The geography in the astronomy around the Orion Nebula goes into it - thank you for the link, Michael Joseph. That is very interesting.

Pro 3:13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

Pro 3:18 She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

Pro 3:19 The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.

Chochmah is the Divine Feminine.

H2451
    chokmah
    khok-maw'
    From H2449; wisdom (in a good sense): - skillful, wisdom, wisely, wit.

153 GREAT fishes. A fish is an existing State in God. For all States exist in God. In accord with Acts 17:28. Indeed the serpent fascinates its prey. However, one who understands is a church in the least sense and a heaven in the least sense. Therefore this one may draw up GREAT fishes thru Christ which is the Wisdom and the Power of God.

Otherwise Peter fished all night and caught absolutely nothing. In fact he lacks garments [understanding] as he stands naked. Therefore in relation to the church Peter is a symbol of its impotence as it fishes out of its reason. Cross reference the Gospel of Thomas and you will find Thomas refers to a GREAT FISH that when caught he throws back all the other fishes. Clearly this also is in reference to a Great Truth or the "pearl of great price." Once known then all the religious bindings are loosed.

Their rock is Peter built on the masculine however notice the term "petra" in Matthew 16:18 is feminine. For He said upon this Rock will I build my church. And that Rock is the feminine principle. For it is related that the enmity was between the Woman's Seed and the Serpent. Matriarchy remains shunned in the global consciousness. Interestingly enough Matriarchy is not the opposite of Patriarchy. Rather it is the equality between Man and Woman.

Mat 16:18* And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock (G4073) I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.*

G4073
    ??????
    petra
    pet'-ra
    Feminine of the same as G4074; a (mass of) rock (literally or figuratively): - rock.

Peter, of course is the Faith principle. Therefore there is a formula by which Faith learns to Fish.

Deu 32:31* For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.*

As we look thru the lens of our beliefs lodged in our subconscious mind, we judge thru those beliefs and thusly our world of wealth or lack is a function of our own beliefs. Understanding that we live, move and have our being in God and that God is Spirit, then the Universe if Mind. Therefore to perceive is just a thought in God and it is only Me which limits. If I say "I cannot afford that" - well that is true. Otherwise, I acknowledge the thought in God and give thanks for my enjoyment.

Reason would have that I remain in lack. Therefore does Peter stand naked fishing.

To our success,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-07-19 at 03:40 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!