Thread: money transmitting business?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabo View Post
    I disagree that it's "MLM"; a person's success is not correlated to activity from a downstream distribution network. Sure, getting more people to buy into it can raise the value of your own holdings, but that's true for many things, like stock markets.
    Okay. The premiere chapter of Christianity Explored, meaning the author Rico TICE visited because it stood out in attendance, was a shadow network for Amway. It can be argued that Amway is not an MLM too, in that one purchases reading "self-help" material from Amway. Also the pyramid mail scams were sending recipes and poems as a product to evade the label - MLM.

The stock certificate for the Fed is the FRN in your wallet. Fed note or US note in that form. So we find it a legalized MLM in that the more endorsement means the more loans available growing the money supply and a loss in value to each certificate. Ergo Congress legalized fiduciary breach of trust to maintain sustainable debt and thus deteriorate the value of each note...

Thank you for the food for thought.

I recall how they almost cancelled a week of Christianity Explored due to an Amway conference in Las Vegas. None of the Table Leaders were there that week. They were all in Las Vegas. I think when Rico visited and realized that his "success" was piggybacked to Amway, he was very disappointed.

P.S. Featured in The Craft of Intelligence by Allen Welsh DULLES was Amsel Meyer ROTHSCHILD using carrier pigeons to discover the results at Waterloo. He sold his stock, misleading others with counterintelligence - then he bought it all up just before the bell.

And then there was Joseph, depending on insider intelligence about the weather - famine and feast - to acquire a lion's share of greater Mesopotamia's gold.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-25-19 at 08:25 AM.