Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Property Tax

Property Tax

Paying Bills in lawful money Homeowners who are automatically incorporated into municipal property tax roles . Paying Cash is that just public money paying a private bill. Inquiry my post is lacking terminology for one reason I cant demand any public servant to accept cash as lawful money or can i ?. A homeowners status has residency and domiciled presumptions built in the Body Corporate . Remittance Vs Redemption protesting property owners identification in lawful money county and municipality will be redeemed in Cash Only. Me true name supposedly tendered cash and was given a record for the homeowner . Seems cash and its de/livery or its abandonment requires no personal homeowner identification. IDENTIFICATION in True Name on a homeowners property is dangerous especially with bench warrants always addressed to owners residents tax payers vessels . Hows conventions, and treaties that govern private maritime business and other nautical matters,end up on land claiming me as salvage rights private property is a business done on dry land My house is only sitting on a land title. house trained you in the house

In NY i pay County Tax .724%, Townwide Tax .544%, Fire .099%. And then there's a separate bill for school tax. What do you pay?

Your domiciled presumptions and organized science of thought could be world-changing. Have you considered writing a handbook? Maybe you could call it DIANETICS.

I haven't been Acting like a homeowner metaphysically challenging aside. i haven't a problem helping out the County and its municipal legislative at large mayor and the at large council unessential undetectable civic prided RESIDENTS speaking analogically,in expressive trust and metaphorical terms that require a sense of taste for their discernment. we are the anguished products of our own epistemological making, and that within the world of appearances and Representatives truth, belief and justification when we get more out of our philosophy, we usually get more out of life. on the other hand, the Civil intercourse between two rational beings who, because they are rational, ought to think in common not commercial , two clocks keeping exactly the same time, one has create a disputation, or intellectual contest for the sake of vanity, what is true must seem false, and what is false must seem true. valuation is based on services a mayor and 12 council the intellectual disputants on garage collection and fire protection in my rural shelter its 800% municipality County is 1200%. Do they provide value or valuation . marcel can u demand town intercourse be done in lawful money .

Banned
    LOL. Yeah. You can be father of the science of Word Salad. What would that be... Saladology?

After purchasing my first property as a young man I recall telling the official, I don't have any kids in school, why do I pay school tax? They all but laughed at me. It's not a user fee; all property owners must pay it.
    Last edited by lorne; 03-30-19 at 02:33 PM.

Let me reference Being (tax payer driver voter homeowner) I have no valid oath for holding these offices. a property has owners thats a claim i own the box on the property The question i have raised is when lawful money is demanded and a true name is used no office or title is attached . When your lawful money tax refund arrives lorn is it addressed in DBA NAME or your True Name . The property tax bill is not at issue or your tax refund . My issue is remittance in lawful money cant a true name enjoy none use elasticity currency in paying .Paying bills with bills without distinction all property owners must pay it. How bout a lighter dressing for my Saladology? The question is non validating to date .

The fact any police force member can Identify me as a property owner or tax payer or Driver just on a geographical basis the office i seem to be holding is the greater word salad and who's your daddy being legal and lawful.

[comment removed by Church of Saladology]

Mortgage lenders or loaners?

My bank deposited my promissory note in

an account they opened under my name

without my authorization or knowledge

the bank withdrew the money i created without my

authorization or knowledge using a

forged a signature the bank then claimed

the money was the bank's property with

the filing of the IRS Form 1099a Which

is a fraudulent conversion an

exchange of my promissory note fraudulently turned into the bank's

money by monetizing my signature. Say it ainte so

People became citizens and all gold and gold certificates to be

surrendered to the federal government by

May 1st of 1933 so any citizen that had

gold bars gold certificates gold coins

they were forced to deliver all of their

property to the federal government or

they could potentially be jailed Obviously only citizens can create negotiable instruments and be jailed if they had any lawful money they were citizens my how things have changed now a citizen can redeem a 1099 just like a banker. Get whose tax back

all the gold all

the true money all the property and

instituted eminent domain and property

taxes divided land and divided lien

titles and instituted the income tax to

control the labor of the people.

instituted the birth certificates to

control the people and have the future

Birthing collateral that promissory note is a birth certificate

birth certificate is

a title to your body and it's it has

been pledged as an asset the holder has

the right to the taxes and the fines and

the fees etc that

government through citizens all judgments court costs

payroll income taxes property taxes . Again who is not demanding lawful money can it be confiscated like it was legal tender

Banned

St Clound, Minn - Wendell McPhee
    Burgher King began selling a new Lawful Money burger today with a BOGO promotion. The campaign arrived with no small amount of commotion and confusion. Word on the street is the new patty looks and tastes same as their best-selling Double Cheeseburger. Company spokesperson Maureen Green said the promotion seeks to raise awareness of our fake monetary system brought to us by the Frauderal Reserve. “You see we don't have to do debt notes every day, we have options."

Name:  burger.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  56.9 KB

He said BK set out to “fill in the gaps” in research about how various dietary habits affect the larger group of agents found on internet resources. It focused on three demographic groups - White, Troll, and Homo Erectus - since they represent 92.4 percent of the U.S. population and looked into their eating habits to glean some insight into the relation between these habits and what it calls the food-federal-monetary nexis.

I watched one young man get very excited while eating his LawfulMoney meal. “So I was setting here right, started pullin off pickles and out popped the 72-fold name of God. Lookit." he said, pointing.

I witnessed an older gentleman ask “What's the difference?"
    “Well they look the same but they're different," said the cashier “Remedy is between your ears."
    “They're made of brains?"
    “Oh No"
    “Look just gimme the triple bypass burger" he exclaimed.

This reporter then ordered both a regular double-cheese and the lawful money sandwich and they did arrive minutes later looking similar. I then asked the girl behind the counter “Do you think there's a difference?"
    “Oh yeah, there's no income tax with the LM burger."
    “Wait, income tax? So I didn't pay sales tax on the LM burger?"
    “Umm, I'm ... lemme ask my manager"

Turns out there was no tax on the LM burger nor the Word Salad they threw in for free.