Paying Bills in lawful money Homeowners who are automatically incorporated into municipal property tax roles . Paying Cash is that just public money paying a private bill. Inquiry my post is lacking terminology for one reason I cant demand any public servant to accept cash as lawful money or can i ?. A homeowners status has residency and domiciled presumptions built in the Body Corporate . Remittance Vs Redemption protesting property owners identification in lawful money county and municipality will be redeemed in Cash Only. Me true name supposedly tendered cash and was given a record for the homeowner . Seems cash and its de/livery or its abandonment requires no personal homeowner identification. IDENTIFICATION in True Name on a homeowners property is dangerous especially with bench warrants always addressed to owners residents tax payers vessels . Hows conventions, and treaties that govern private maritime business and other nautical matters,end up on land claiming me as salvage rights private property is a business done on dry land My house is only sitting on a land title. house trained you in the house