Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Property Tax

Little boy: Look mommy. Look at that poor man using cash.

Little boy's mom: Yes son, I guess he doesn't know any better.

Waiter: Sir, all you need to do is swipe your credit card in this machine and you can pay at the table.

Old man: No sir, I have cash.

Brainwashed Societal Fools: Oh, your one of those.

=============

Yesterday at the coffee shop

MJ: I'll have a large regular coffee - black no creme.
    Clerk: Sir we call it a Venti.
    MJ: Call it what you want. I need a large regular coffee - black no creme.
    Clerk: All I need now sir is your name.
    MJ: Why?
    Clerk: For the order.
    MJ: The coffee dispenser is right beside you. I am going to stand right here and you are going to give me the coffee. How much?
    Clerk: [with look of disgust on face] $2:33.
    MJ: Here's $3:00. Give the change to someone who needs it today. This is not tip money.

I sat and watched the next ten or so customers walk up to this numbskull clerk and give him not only their names but personal information. How stupid has society become? I actually enjoy going to places of commerce just to watch the lemmings.

I went a few days back to get my hair cut. The lady said can I have your phone number and your name. I said "I'm paying with cash." She said Sir, we need a name and number. So I uttered Frank Hill and some bullshit number. Ignorance was satisfied and I retain my privacy.

Recommend Movie: ANON.

The other day the Lottery reached 750M. I was compelled to play. I never do, but 750M was enough to entice me. When I came home I showed the ticket to my wife. She said what will you do if you win? I said "give it all away. But first I will create a Trust and I will direct the trustee to purchase a large tract of land. We will cause to be constructed several estates and one day the beneficial interest certificate will be delivered to the clerk who sold me this ticket. But not after the ticket is placed in Trust with a Charitable Foundation."

The stupidest man alive - gave away the Lottery. Can you see the headlines? Needless to say, I didn't win.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-02-19 at 04:45 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

They ask for a name, I tell them it's Cash, sometimes it is Cash Cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

....I sat and watched the next ten or so customers walk up to this numbskull clerk and give him not only their names but personal information. How stupid has society become? I actually enjoy going to places of commerce just to watch the lemmings.
    I really hate going out to shop because of the numbskulls & lemmings.....to me it's too painful to watch anymore.....rather be back on the farm w/ the animals....at least they have a lick o' sense

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I went a few days back to get my hair cut. The lady said can I have your phone number and your name. I said "I'm paying with cash." She said Sir, we need a name and number. So I uttered Frank Hill and some bullshit number. Ignorance was satisfied and I retain my privacy.....
    Well, there's the problem.....you're going to get your hair STYLED......ain't no women-folk in here

....probably wouldn't mind payment in a silver dollar either

Besides MJ...

....some people will never like us because our spirit irritates their demons

eliminated all that is impossible, whatever remains must be the truth, no matter how improbable? CA$H Tangible Identification Electronic Endorsement ones identity theft assets NAMED are frozen.money in its physical form, as opposed to money that is stored away reserves in a bank or digital form. The phrase "cold hard cash" was coined by merchants but not minted Bankers Traders who were used to handling coins that, because they had a high gold and silver content, were once warm and soft not like the Traders. . When more durable metals and bankers came into use it was generally noticed that they were both cold and hard. Fractional license and Coin debasement. A Mans labor that was the national currency was undermined by criminals with Acts .
    Coin clipping is the practice of cutting small pieces from coins. once made of pure gold and silver, and through everyday use were subject to wear. It was not usual to receive a coin which was not perfectly round. So cutting or filing a small amount off the coin would probably go unnoticed. The cut-off pieces would then be melted into a bar and sold to a goldsmith, or used to make counterfeit coins.
    Electronic Clippings When a Cash currency is undermined by criminals Named Coined as a Creditor and Its Debtor created on currency negotiable instruments promissory note Minting ones own fate needs a signature and its witness. When a Bank deposits the proceeds of a loan it needs Cash first . and with $1000 cash down $9000 in newly created in promises. The loans are exceeding all currency thats ever been printed or minted. physical cash is limited then privately monetized with interest. I cant buy a thing without private money but i can pay in cash . If the government was real then it be more than a Document. Nothing happens bye accident If your kicked bye a horse then bit bye a snake its was on purpose thats never accidental they both meant it. The Spirit is to big for demons irritation and outgrowing the evil. between riding the high carnality horse and crawling on your belly. Irate arbitration or higher ground . just name it

verbiage vegetarians or wheres the beef federally inspected demands and forms? Turns out there was no tax on the LM burger nor the Word Salad they threw in for free.That free salad frivolity must reflect a demand and be properly formed . lorne as the irritation of IRS demons goes its definitely your grill and your LMburger they get served I haven't forgone your successful returns .I generally am focused on how a demand is recorded and then redeemed but a tax refund payment payout in lawful money is that recorded as such? or is the irs admitting a refund for a mistake demand is a only a correction as every year the demand isnt recorded from the previous year .

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    Well, there's the problem.....you're going to get your hair STYLED......ain't no women-folk in here

I miss my barber. He passed away a while back. He was a regular Rodney Dangerfield. He seemed to know all of his jokes. Nothing like that shave with the straight blade at the end of the cut - standard for everyone.

One of my favorite RD jokes of all time came from my barber: I tell you I get no respect. While last night I was making love and my hand fell asleep.

Good memories!
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!