Thread: Just a college dude who loves research

Just a college dude who loves research

Brief introduction. My name is James and I have been introduced to the lawful money concepts by a good friend. I’m a college student graduating in May. I run a very successful business. And most applicably — I’m a very obsessive researcher.

Needless to say, I’ve discovered the complexities of Law, Jurisdictions, Lawful Money Redemption, Revocation of Election, even other tops briefly like trusts, land patents, MCOs, etc. I’m not a law student unfortunately, so understanding the grammar can be quite a challenge, but I do my best to verify, get professional council, and (try to) prove my thesis wrong on all my research before I take action. I recently obtained copies of Goodbye April 15th to further my understanding.

I’m at a troubled crossroads. I have very complex tax “portfolio” per se between business, investments, multiple salaries, and other forms of income. Therefore, I believe, I have no option but to utilize a CPA/EA to file my taxes. However, no one is willing to even entertain discussion on this. Even the EA I pay monthly. I don’t know where to go from here.

Secondly, I am wanting to build instructional guides on the “HOW” if LM and RoE on my website. I’d also like to build an FAQ “depository” in a searchable/clean format for each claim, case, and idea. I have yet to find a place that has full step-by-step instructions, with the legal reasoning for each step, clearly demonstrated for all these new-to-me concepts. Just bouncing off this idea.

Thank you for letting me join this community.
    ~James
    Last edited by jamesuniverse; 04-08-19 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesuniverse View Post
    Brief introduction. My name is James and I have been introduced to the lawful money concepts by Ryan (Instagram: @ryansoulution1.618). I’m a college student graduating in May. I run a very successful business. And most applicably — I’m a very obsessive researcher.

Needless to say, I’ve discovered the complexities of Law, Jurisdictions, Lawful Money Redemption, Revocation of Election, even other tops briefly like trusts, land patents, MCOs, etc. I’m not a law student unfortunately, so understanding the grammar can be quite a challenge, but I do my best to verify, get professional council, and (try to) prove my thesis wrong on all my research before I take action. I recently obtained copies of Goodbye April 15th to further my understanding.

I’m at a troubled crossroads. I have very complex tax “portfolio” per se between business, investments, multiple salaries, and other forms of income. Therefore, I believe, I have no option but to utilize a CPA/EA to file my taxes. However, no one is willing to even entertain discussion on this. Even the EA I pay monthly. I don’t know where to go from here.

Secondly, I am wanting to build instructional guides on the “HOW” if LM and RoE on my website. I’d also like to build an FAQ “depository” in a searchable/clean format for each claim, case, and idea. I have yet to find a place that has full step-by-step instructions, with the legal reasoning for each step, clearly demonstrated for all these new-to-me concepts. Just bouncing off this idea.

Thank you for letting me join this community.
    ~James

Hello James;

Welcome to StSC. You might take your complicated portfolio and come up with a restructure plan, so to protect your privacy and better yet to develop a substantial future. Check out Lawful Money Trust too. I have a Lesson Plan around record forming and Michael Joseph is very good at helping you assemble your estate.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hello James;

Welcome to StSC. You might take your complicated portfolio and come up with a restructure plan, so to protect your privacy and better yet to develop a substantial future. Check out Lawful Money Trust too. I have a Lesson Plan around record forming and Michael Joseph is very good at helping you assemble your estate.
    Thank you! I’ve been eyeing Lawful Money Trust and wanted to start my foundational learning here.

I absolutely want to start putting my assets in trusts, but am trying to fully understand the lawful money stuff first.

I look forward to this community.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesuniverse View Post
    Thank you! I’ve been eyeing Lawful Money Trust and wanted to start my foundational learning here.

I absolutely want to start putting my assets in trusts, but am trying to fully understand the lawful money stuff first.

I look forward to this community.
    My Lesson Plan is a lot of fun, involving a brain trust of suitors who have been through the Lesson Plan.

• true identity
    • record forming - Refusal for Cause R4C
    • redeeming lawful money

Rectification of Judiciary through the Albany Remand is a new evolution of American Jurisprudence. Fraud through deviant fidelity bonding (oaths of office) betrays a hidden principal (NEPHALIM). This court of actors (name removed) hopes to revive the judgment, a criminal conviction by jury, through finding a breach of contract. Violation of Bond Agreement.

Name:  Judgment Vacated 0 FTA bond 00 bond released s.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  252.5 KB

Strictly equity and contract. See how the conviction has been vacated? "Argumentative and Removed from Court" was informing the "judge" he is only an actor.

Don't get the wrong impression please. This is the geopolitical social engineering of the brain trust with me as intelligence nexus and Actuary. Your Lesson Plan will not be like this and I rarely deal with criminal charges at all.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-08-19 at 04:59 PM.