Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money redeemer here, how do I purchase a home?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Lawful Money redeemer here, how do I purchase a home?

I’m not looking to move into a mansion, but I’d like to buy a house that I certainly cannot afford with my liquid assets and savings. In terms of a mortgage, I can afford that.

So, how do I take out a loan (get a mortgage)? Mortgage companies want to see my 1040. I’ve been redeeming lawful money since 2015 and indicating this on my 1040 correctly.

Mortgage is a promissory note is Money

a negotiable instrument what

constitutes money

The Treasury Act it or The usury Act

says negotiable instruments includes all Negotiable instruments are unconditional orders or promise to pay, and include checks, drafts, bearer bonds, some certificates of deposit, promissory notes, and bank notes (currency). MONEY is missing in favor of currency Every state has adopted Article 3 of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), with some modifications, ... Negotiable instruments do not include money, payment orders governed by article 4A (fund transfers) or ... U.S. Department of the Treasury. So if your money hunting no bank is loaning mortgage money So before any private note endorsement for a Bankers currency enrichment totally at your expense . find a seller who wants to be payed in lawful money then a banker who cares . Discharge the interest with the Secretary of the Treasury he determines such a sale is in the best interests of the United States. Get a notice into the treasury that your no infant and your Signature has been stolen monetized into a fake loan IOU your happy paying the principal in lawful money at tax time. First you need a mortgage # just like income tax # employee and lawful money redemption remedy. Money just another word for nothin left to lose . Trumps on a currency role with King Cyrus, 3rd temple trumpets at the gift shop aoy neyn eviction and final notice> Get a full disclosure on purchasing anything with lawful money with all returned wages?

I appreciate the thorough response. But procedurally, this will lead to about 50 follow up questions on this forum with more answers that I don’t understand.

How do I get a loan to purchase a home as a lawful money redeemer who does not have 1000 hours to look for just the right banker who wants to stick it to the fed with me?

Edit: They want to see my 1040. I don’t know what will happen when they get to line 21, but that I’m worried about.
    Last edited by teamsnowden; 04-10-19 at 06:58 PM.

No matter how I try, I could never figure out what Xparte is writing. I bet he is very smart and know what he writes about, but it is lost on me and my limited intellect.

Banned
    The Edward Snowden documents can be found here:
    https://edwardsnowden.com/revelations

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    No matter how I try, I could never figure out what Xparte is writing. I bet he is very smart and know what he writes about, but it is lost on me and my limited intellect.
    I have had phone conversations with X, and he is brilliant as you suppose. It is surprising after voice conversation to see how differently he writes than how he speaks in conversation. I think the key is to relax into what he writes because it is a hybrid between poetry and parable. Do not be concerned if you don't get it. But enjoy where he leads.

When a limiting contribution results in minor discourse then the truth must prevail. Insolvency being lawful money in a real sense being abstract or academic knowledge partly truth and fiction a man of action rather than of intellect is the determination my friends > Lawful Money will always convince the Acting authorities a public and ignominious defeat. Being dishonorable is on the public record. A private money lender is a non-institutional (non-bank) individual or company that loans money, generally secured by a note and deed of trust, for the purpose of funding a real estate transaction. Private money lenders are generally considered more relationship-based than hard money lenders.Is A Private Money Loan Considered Cash?A private money loan is basically considered a cash sale by the Seller, making the possibilities of closing the deal more certain. The offer is still considered a loan, but it comes with several benefits that both parties will appreciate: Currency ownership in Public vs. Private Finance
    The government is in charge of all aspects related to currency. This involves the creation, distribution and monitoring. No one in the private sector is allowed to create currency, this is illegal and most countries classify it as a capital offense.If u cant get a suitcase of Franklins then what has created your loan certainly not Cash. The following is not much more of an alternative .The interest on a private money loan is typically assessed as interest-only payments. This means that private money borrowers pay monthly interest throughout the term of the loan and then make full repayment at the end of the loan. Some lenders charge prepayment penalties if the loan is paid off before the due date while most don’t let you pay early and reduce your holding costs. Monthly payments aren’t amortized like a conventional mortgage. However, while the interest rates on a private money loan might be higher than when compared to a conventional mortgage, the monthly payments might actually be less.

This makes private money loans a great option for fix-and-flippers looking to reduce their holding costs while they prepare a property for sale. It also makes private money loans advantageous for buy-and-hold investors since the monthly payments don’t cost much as they look to refinance with a conventional mortgage alternative.

Private lenders also charge lender fees, known as “points,” between 1.5% – 10%. Hard money lenders will typically have lender fees that start high and then decline as the loan amounts get larger. These fees are also part of the above-mentioned lender fees. Lending Home, for example, has the following lender fee structure:

2.5 points: Loans between $120,000 – $249,999
    2 points: Loans between $250,000 – $499,999
    1.5 points: Loans $500,000+
    Its like laundering domiciled money or addressing cash? finalizing your funding then blowing the whistle takes council never blow your cover and its public record.

Redeeming lawful money by demand insists upon Special Deposit. Which literally takes the paper out of circulation. It sets in the vault and this is like a temporary cancellation of the paper. If the OCC equity derivatives clearing organization and the foundation for secure markets. requires actual special deposit set aside in the vault as no abandonment issues are present . When the redeemed man or woman gets their special deposit out of the vault then it is "uncancelled" and back in circulation and the quadary/conundrum of the Treasury acting for Congress in 1971 becomes a big problem. Uncancelling the currency should mean that as it is being passed, it becomes an unclaimed insurance policy (again) - re-endorsing the insurance policy.

Since The People determine that US notes will have the same value as Fed notes, redemption demands with current notes of equal face value ... the Treasury is justified by an end-run around the Congress. The parataxic distortion become genuinely hallucinogenic. And everybody knows there is no such thing as a real hallucination! 1953: "This note is a legal tender AT ITS FACE VALUE for all debts public and private."1995: "This note IS legal tender for all debts public and private."Bill 1995 is post Bretton Woods collapse and backed only by fiat. The "Dollar" therefore is more or less the paper receipt, but properly it's simply backed by agreement. Bill 1953 would be backed by gold or silver as per Bretton Woods agreement, or in other words the bill is a receipt. The "Dollar" therefore is not the paper receipt but a quantity of precious metal.The key difference is that one is a United States Note and the other is a Federal Reserve Note. (Vintage Merrill)

Therefore the moment you redeem lawful money and get the cash in your hand you are holding US notes and preserving the Spot value at $42.22/fine troy ounce of domestic gold. IMF at face valued cash Glittering Currency Omissions
    The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) reported a slight improvement in the performance of first-lien mortgages in the federal banking system during the fourth quarter of 2018.

The OCC Mortgage Metrics Report, Fourth Quarter 2018, showed 95.8 percent of mortgages included in the report were current and performing at the end of the quarter, compared to 94.5 percent a year earlier.

The report also showed that servicers initiated 29,515 new foreclosures during the fourth quarter of 2018*, a 3.5 percent increase from the previous quarter and a 14.5 percent decrease from a year ago. Servicers completed 20,256 mortgage modifications in the fourth quarter of 2018, and 73.2 percent of the modifications reduced borrowers’ monthly payments.

The first-lien mortgages included in the OCC’s quarterly report comprise 31 percent of all residential mortgages outstanding in the United States or approximately 16.9 million loans totaling $3.22 trillion in principal balances. This report provides information on mortgage performance through December 31, 2018, and it can be downloaded from the OCC’s website, www.occ.gov.

$3.22 trillion in principal (theory) electronically secularized securities the industry balances Lord Lifting lawful dying F**k but parataxic distortion become genuinely hallucinogenic. And everybody knows there is no such thing as a real hallucination! until its monetized . Its physically impossible to loan 16 million folks 3 trillion in cash every private loan needs a taxpayer therefore its equity in the note thats “burlesque” loan distortion . So its painfully evident a bank run is hallucinogenic The implication is that the Fed created the reserves so the banks could lend them to borrowers and thereby stimulate the economy. However, it is not true that banks can lend excess reserves. Only the Fed can reduce the reserves in the system. When a bank makes a loan, it creates a deposit in the name of the borrower? Deposit my Loan created in lawful money isn't possible The seller can demand his sale your deposit be made in lawful money.As David says Special Deposit takes some paper out of circulation non fractional note perhaps . But banks cannot lend out reserves. Only the Fed can create or destroy reserves.Only the Fed can reduce the reserves in the system. When a bank makes a loan, it creates a deposit in the name of the borrower? Money is just evidence of debt and just like Wages owed payday promise when money is borrowed into existence, it makes all money “loan principal”.

ASK your Banker to accept your own lawful money Promissory Note
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/3/3-603 / "§ 3-603. TENDER OF PAYMENT."

See here, how it says: "... (b) If tender of payment of an obligation to pay an instrument is made to a person entitled to enforce the instrument and the tender is refused, there is discharge, ... ."?
    See that?

Also see:
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/3/3-311 / "§ 3-311. ACCORD AND SATISFACTION BY USE OF INSTRUMENT."

See here how it says:
    "(a) If a person against whom a claim is asserted proves that (i) that person in good faith tendered an instrument to the claimant as full satisfaction of the claim, (ii) ... and (iii) ..., the following subsections apply. (b) ..., the claim is discharged if the person against whom the claim is asserted proves that the instrument or an accompanying written communication contained a conspicuous statement to the effect that the instrument was tendered as full satisfaction of the claim."

This means, that, if one of these instruments is properly delivered, that "There Is Discharge" of the out-standing debt, for the amount of money that the tendered credit/debt instrument bears on its face.
    "Holder In Due Course" status. It is purposefully worded obscurely, to confuse people about how to legitimately invoke its power.
    But; if you read closely & carefully, you can see where the power is.
    The key-point to that horse-power, is that one with proper standing/status, can, fully & lawfully, "Discharge Debts".
    The only other part you really need, is, a good basic comprehension that "Holder in Due Course" Status, is, the "Highest Status" you can have under the UCC.

Once you obtain thaty status, you can lawfully "Discharge Debts", in the manner that demand lawful money is trying to do.

Some links showing the Importance & Power in this "HDC-Status", are as follows:
    http://2012books.lardbucket.org/book...and-defen.html
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holder_in_due_course Its your Signature

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Redeeming lawful money by demand insists upon Special Deposit. Which literally takes the paper out of circulation. It sets in the vault and this is like a temporary cancellation of the paper. If the OCC equity derivatives clearing organization and the foundation for secure markets. requires actual special deposit set aside in the vault as no abandonment issues are present . When the redeemed man or woman gets their special deposit out of the vault then it is "uncancelled" and back in circulation and the quadary/conundrum of the Treasury acting for Congress in 1971 becomes a big problem. Uncancelling the currency should mean that as it is being passed, it becomes an unclaimed insurance policy (again) - re-endorsing the insurance policy.

Since The People determine that US notes will have the same value as Fed notes, redemption demands with current notes of equal face value ... the Treasury is justified by an end-run around the Congress. The parataxic distortion become genuinely hallucinogenic. And everybody knows there is no such thing as a real hallucination! 1953: "This note is a legal tender AT ITS FACE VALUE for all debts public and private."1995: "This note IS legal tender for all debts public and private."Bill 1995 is post Bretton Woods collapse and backed only by fiat. The "Dollar" therefore is more or less the paper receipt, but properly it's simply backed by agreement. Bill 1953 would be backed by gold or silver as per Bretton Woods agreement, or in other words the bill is a receipt. The "Dollar" therefore is not the paper receipt but a quantity of precious metal.The key difference is that one is a United States Note and the other is a Federal Reserve Note. (Vintage Merrill)

Therefore the moment you redeem lawful money and get the cash in your hand you are holding US notes and preserving the Spot value at $42.22/fine troy ounce of domestic gold. IMF at face valued cash Glittering Currency Omissions
    The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) reported a slight improvement in the performance of first-lien mortgages in the federal banking system during the fourth quarter of 2018.

The OCC Mortgage Metrics Report, Fourth Quarter 2018, showed 95.8 percent of mortgages included in the report were current and performing at the end of the quarter, compared to 94.5 percent a year earlier.

The report also showed that servicers initiated 29,515 new foreclosures during the fourth quarter of 2018*, a 3.5 percent increase from the previous quarter and a 14.5 percent decrease from a year ago. Servicers completed 20,256 mortgage modifications in the fourth quarter of 2018, and 73.2 percent of the modifications reduced borrowers’ monthly payments.

The first-lien mortgages included in the OCC’s quarterly report comprise 31 percent of all residential mortgages outstanding in the United States or approximately 16.9 million loans totaling $3.22 trillion in principal balances. This report provides information on mortgage performance through December 31, 2018, and it can be downloaded from the OCC’s website, www.occ.gov.

$3.22 trillion in principal (theory) electronically secularized securities the industry balances Lord Lifting lawful dying F**k but parataxic distortion become genuinely hallucinogenic. And everybody knows there is no such thing as a real hallucination! until its monetized . Its physically impossible to loan 16 million folks 3 trillion in cash every private loan needs a taxpayer therefore its equity in the note thats “burlesque” loan distortion . So its painfully evident a bank run is hallucinogenic The implication is that the Fed created the reserves so the banks could lend them to borrowers and thereby stimulate the economy. However, it is not true that banks can lend excess reserves. Only the Fed can reduce the reserves in the system. When a bank makes a loan, it creates a deposit in the name of the borrower? Deposit my Loan created in lawful money isn't possible The seller can demand his sale your deposit be made in lawful money.As David says Special Deposit takes some paper out of circulation non fractional note perhaps . But banks cannot lend out reserves. Only the Fed can create or destroy reserves.Only the Fed can reduce the reserves in the system. When a bank makes a loan, it creates a deposit in the name of the borrower? Money is just evidence of debt and just like Wages owed payday promise when money is borrowed into existence, it makes all money “loan principal”.

ASK your Banker to accept your own lawful money Promissory Note
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/3/3-603 / "§ 3-603. TENDER OF PAYMENT."

See here, how it says: "... (b) If tender of payment of an obligation to pay an instrument is made to a person entitled to enforce the instrument and the tender is refused, there is discharge, ... ."?
    See that?

Also see:
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/3/3-311 / "§ 3-311. ACCORD AND SATISFACTION BY USE OF INSTRUMENT."

See here how it says:
    "(a) If a person against whom a claim is asserted proves that (i) that person in good faith tendered an instrument to the claimant as full satisfaction of the claim, (ii) ... and (iii) ..., the following subsections apply. (b) ..., the claim is discharged if the person against whom the claim is asserted proves that the instrument or an accompanying written communication contained a conspicuous statement to the effect that the instrument was tendered as full satisfaction of the claim."

This means, that, if one of these instruments is properly delivered, that "There Is Discharge" of the out-standing debt, for the amount of money that the tendered credit/debt instrument bears on its face.
    "Holder In Due Course" status. It is purposefully worded obscurely, to confuse people about how to legitimately invoke its power.
    But; if you read closely & carefully, you can see where the power is.
    The key-point to that horse-power, is that one with proper standing/status, can, fully & lawfully, "Discharge Debts".
    The only other part you really need, is, a good basic comprehension that "Holder in Due Course" Status, is, the "Highest Status" you can have under the UCC.

Once you obtain thaty status, you can lawfully "Discharge Debts", in the manner that demand lawful money is trying to do.

Some links showing the Importance & Power in this "HDC-Status", are as follows:
    http://2012books.lardbucket.org/book...and-defen.html
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holder_in_due_course Its your Signature
    Holder in due course; general actuary.

Redundant as this last post is can one identify and develop demand for qualified actuarial services Banks issuing a principal promissory note anyone who accepts a third-party check is a holder in due course. Banks issuing a principal promissory note When all of these conditions are addressed in the promissory note details and it is signed by both parties, the promissory note meets all the elements of a legally binding contract Its only been witnessed by one bank employee signed by both parties notice to principal is notice to agent I have noticed your just witnessing a “loan principal”. I would enjoy see the teamster get a lawful money house providing actuarial truth 1040 his full promissory note redeemed hallucination! .in due course. whats left but purchasing a lawful money trust home why stop on line 21 bastardized loan deposit can i redeem that withholding . The Bank asked for it my 1040 . Omissions notwithstanding Gringo u could set some fire to the? can i create a promise to pay note within U.S. Code lawful money demand .