Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money redeemer here, how do I purchase a home?

Allegorically God

condemned the temple cult? Moses and Elijah Torah updates just = Christ within is what we're replacing Rebellion with Redemption

Of course if you had a Church being baptized by John then John is actually declaring Rome his successor co-opt the fame of the

Baptist cult and get rid of some commercial competition. . Sacrifice and work ship (worship is a mistake) Create a Debt and discharge it Spinal Tap

Thanks everyone.

I demand lawful money and have stated this on line 21 on my 1040 with proof for years and have been state/federal tax exempt! Yay!

But for buying a house, it's all making sense now:
    Step 1, go to the mortgage store, we'll call her Wells Fargo for short, and talk to a banker, we'll call him Adam Goldberg because that's a Jewish name
    Step 2, "Hi Adam, I made you a certificate for $200,000 on my laser printer at home, you have to accept this because duh: http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/3/3-603 / "§ 3-603. TENDER OF PAYMENT."
    Step 3, Adam rejoices, not realizing that they have given me a home for $200,000 which is a tangible thing that was paid for by my laser printed certificate.
    Step 4, I send the bank a letter telling them this is all easily explained in Deuteronomy.
    Step 5, The pope thanks me for my service to humanity, and sends me a copy of his mitochondrial DNA as a thank you
    Step 6, I live happily ever after in my new free home because the United States (not the United States of America) declared bankruptcy over a hundred years ago, there is no gold, HJR 192, UCC 1-308, federal reserve act, etc.

I'm sorry, you guys are absolutely brilliant I'm sure in your own rights, but my tiny brain doesn't comprehend a single shred of even one of your tangents. I really would love to understand your answers to how I can a house that I can't afford to buy outright with the number that's in my bank account now as someone who redeems lawful money

Banned
    the WikiLeaks documents can be found here: https://file.wikileaks.org/file

donations to Julian Assange & WikiLeaks Public Defense Fund here: https://defend.wikileaks.org/donate

You can watch the bitcoin donations grow in real time here: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/addre...6ug5PXZx5K2ED3
    Note that bitcoin donations are not subject to bank seizure (not even with court order).

Teamster go to your favorite Bank and get a Mortgage then redeem that Mortgage note in Lawful Money if u can get them to find the original Note the one they forged your signature on ? Discharging a monetized signatory note . Take a run at the reasoning behind the promissory note . mortgage store, we'll call her Wells Fargo (Wells Forgeries Fargo Notes) for short (in short ), and talk to a banker, we'll call him Adam Goldberg because that's a Jewish name that makes little difference Irish Polish Scottish English Bankish Wise a Name is a 1040 needs a mortgage employee # SSN The lender is really you your the only Adam in this linguistic gem . This is a Public Site that can only share private insight If a conventional loan can be exposed for no loan at all then thats about as brilliant a bank whistle is blown sarcastically and statistically No lawful money loan exists due ish diligence look in the obituaries find some oldish folks that to hold a note for you . The 6 steps were necessary in order to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than to elicit further infectious information. I hope you can secularize a loan but money redemption is biblical my friend .

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    redemption is biblical my friend .
    Absolutely not. Redemption (in this context) is in codified in US law, not any religious text.

I certainly have no standing to request or demand that people stop theological debates, but if LM and its application is something you want to share with others - and I must infer that to be true, since, as you mentioned, this forum is public - suggesting that newcomers study your personal religion is harmful to that goal.

Can we please keep things factual and relevant to US law? teamsnowden raises an interesting question which folks who are interested in this process may need to consider; if LM is not compatible with taking on a personal debt from private mortgage companies, just plainly say so.

Also, we cannot interpret your messages the same way you intended when writing it. Formatting and punctuation is imperative to bridge that gap, so that we can understand the information you're trying to convey.
    Last edited by Sabo; 04-14-19 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    With the wife still in the system payments are reduced based on her income.
    I'm not David's interpreter but he may be referring to that couple on the brain trust, saved a home from foreclosure with a loan mod. Bank confirmed that husbands lawful money income was different, allowed only the wife's income and got approved at reduced loan payments. See here
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...g-lawful-money
    Last edited by marcel; 04-15-19 at 12:14 AM.

Reiterate this forum is public - suggesting that newcomers study your personal religion is harmful to that goal. My insight is my understanding I certainly withdraw from ever suggesting that newcomers study my personal insights IN GOD WE TRUST thats not to insightful if u was packing hundred singles Redemption (In GOD WE TRUST this context) is in codified in US law, not any religious text. Whats GOD but religious text? Whats a Bible but a lawbook. Secularize a loan to make secular; separate from religious or spiritual connection or influences; make worldly or unspiritual; imbue with secularism. to change (clergy) from regular to secular. to transfer (property) from ecclesiastical to civil possession or use. USURY u figuring amortization allocating the cost of an intangible asset over a period of time. It also refers to the repayment of loan principal over time. In sipping terms one can swallow or spit the bank hoax thats my message Church and State separation get god outta the schools great idea but keeping him on As a Fraction of Trust with Compounded Interest. A significant amount of my rambling is for entertainment its not edgy or clever its far from brilliant. just like lawful money redemption isnt that brilliant a challenge for u youngsters any more. I am not challenging nobody if u cant look it up how did i bring it up.

Thank you, Sabo for injecting some intelligence into this conversation. Frankly, I wish you had the answer because you seem to be the only person here who speaks the common man’s English. David makes a lot of sense, but his tangents are way above my head.

We’re still no closer to an answer for how does a tax-exempt person get a new home loan. I may just go live in the streets instead at this point, there doesn’t seem to be much hope for an answer here.

Banned
    Oh yes. THAT couple. Last I heard ... they sold the house for $200k more than they bought it, paid off the bank, put the remainder in trust, and then the TRUST bought them a home twice as big with lawful money cash. Knowledge rules over ignorance.

If you cannot convey your knowledge in a way that another man can understand, the rest of the world except for you will be ignorant.