Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money redeemer here, how do I purchase a home?

Here you go Snowden, five acres in New Mexico for $2395, no private credit needed.

https://gokcecapital.com/tierra-grande-13/

Banned
    You are suggesting he buy the boat and the 5 acres, haul the boat from Utah to New Mexico and park it in the backyard? Brilliant!

Brings to mind my first real estate purchase; less than $700.
    Last edited by lorne; 04-25-19 at 12:48 AM.

Absolutely. And if code enforcement shows up tell 'em it's a boat not a mobile home. You're just fixing her up; ship-shape. And if another agent shows up asking about all the gold n silver (lawful money) their records show you bought, just tell em...

Lost in a boating accident.

It's odd. You try to help someone out and they run away.

700 lawful money dollars? Sounds like you bought vacant land.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    It's odd. You try to help someone out and they run away.

700 lawful money dollars? Sounds like you bought vacant land.
    ?? Stand there with the county tax assessor saying that the mobile home is actually a boat? Like it has pontoons hidden under the skirt?

Banned
    Well, what's under the skirt is a rather personal question.
    Yes Marcel, it was vacant land when I bought it ... well before I learned of Lawful Money. Lived there, improved it and then sold many years later for ... 30 x more, so, good deal for me. Quite an adventure; I did learn to stretch a dollar.

I know a gal named Liza Jane
    She can stretch a dollar from Texas to Maine
    She know how to stretch it

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xeczm8

Keep me searching for a heart of gold

Ah yeah.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    I’m not looking to move into a mansion, but I’d like to buy a house that I certainly cannot afford with my liquid assets and savings. In terms of a mortgage, I can afford that.

So, how do I take out a loan (get a mortgage)? Mortgage companies want to see my 1040. I’ve been redeeming lawful money since 2015 and indicating this on my 1040 correctly.
    This would take years to implement, but you could engage in privatized banking.

Thank you all, I bought my home and didn't have to jump through a ring of fire in a boat from New Mexico to Utah. Got my standard FHA loan from a standard lender (who probably didn't have the money and used accounting trickery and falsification to monetize my own promissory note). I realize it doesn't make sense, but nothing really makes sense anymore. We're all chattel on this Earth unless we spend a lifetime learning about and undoing what we were coerced into at birth by everyone/everything from Lincoln, to a bunch of evil bankers, legislators, congressmen of 1913, 13th and 14th amendment, birth certificate bonds, the Vatican, courts of equity, admiralty, bankrupt federal governments. It's way too much for one man to decode in his lifetime. May Jesus Christ save us all from ourselves.
    Last edited by teamsnowden; 07-30-19 at 11:11 PM.