Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 116

Thread: Lawful Money redeemer here, how do I purchase a home?

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    I’m not looking to move into a mansion, but I’d like to buy a house that I certainly cannot afford with my liquid assets and savings. In terms of a mortgage, I can afford that.

    So, how do I take out a loan (get a mortgage)? Mortgage companies want to see my 1040. I’ve been redeeming lawful money since 2015 and indicating this on my 1040 correctly.
    A way to purchase a home sans a mortgage is whole life insurance.

    Interesting fact: Mortgages in the US were originally offered by insurance companies before banks muscled in on the game.

    This way takes time (and study) before execution, but you will own the house outright from the go. The debt is with the insurance company which you will certainly want to amortize.

    Debt with an insurance company is special and different than debt with a bank. It is safer debt than the bank debt as well.

    Insurance, however, certainly ties you into the system (and is a presumption of "earning income" as far as government is concerned). Therefore, this may not meet your standard.

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    295
    I ran into xparty yesterday...


  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    No matter how I try, I could never figure out what Xparte is writing. I bet he is very smart and know what he writes about, but it is lost on me and my limited intellect.
    I have had phone conversations with X, and he is brilliant as you suppose. It is surprising after voice conversation to see how differently he writes than how he speaks in conversation. I think the key is to relax into what he writes because it is a hybrid between poetry and parable. Do not be concerned if you don't get it. But enjoy where he leads.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    A way to purchase a home sans a mortgage is whole life insurance.

    Interesting fact: Mortgages in the US were originally offered by insurance companies before banks muscled in on the game.

    This way takes time (and study) before execution, but you will own the house outright from the go. The debt is with the insurance company which you will certainly want to amortize.

    Debt with an insurance company is special and different than debt with a bank. It is safer debt than the bank debt as well.

    Insurance, however, certainly ties you into the system (and is a presumption of "earning income" as far as government is concerned). Therefore, this may not meet your standard.
    That makes perfect sense. Whole Life Insurance.

    Most of all it supports honor. Dishonor will be returned. Honor sees the deal through.

    If I understand you then, should you quit paying the insurance company transfers the ownership to the Company. Whereas the bank only transfers homeowner ownership by conveying the warranty deed after the house if paid off.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    If I understand you then, should you quit paying the insurance company transfers the ownership to the Company. Whereas the bank only transfers homeowner ownership by conveying the warranty deed after the house if paid off.
    The debt rests with the insurance company and not the bank. Yes, there is interest assessments.
    Purchasing the house with a policy loan ensures that there is no lien on the property upon purchase (although from an asset protections standpoint, you want a lien to exist on the property). You own the house outright ( or as much as the State allows you to own in fee simple, I should say .... ).

    The lien is on your death benefit. The insurance company will not place a lien on your house.

    Money must flow into and out of the insurance policy. Money flows in with premium payments as well as the purchase of additional insurance along with debt being repaid.

    Money flows out via policy loans, withdrawal, or payout.

    You want money to flow through this vehicle. This is the essence of banking ... storage and flow.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That makes perfect sense. Whole Life Insurance.

    Most of all it supports honor. Dishonor will be returned. Honor sees the deal through.
    Consider this:

    The idea of accessing one's bond through a birth certificate to pay for stuff in life ...

    You can simulate this with a life insurance policy. The basis of the policy is one's on life. One has to capitalize the policy first however ....
    Last edited by shikamaru; 09-27-20 at 08:44 PM.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Consider this:

    The idea of accessing one's bond through a birth certificate to pay for stuff in life ...

    You can simulate this with a life insurance policy. The basis of the policy is one's own life. One has to capitalize the policy first however ....
    I have corrected "on" to "own" - one's own life. That should stimulate better discussion about ownership and insuring actual life.

    Does the ownership of life actually transfer to the insurance company?


    Insurance understands the bottom of that ship. (BOTTOMRY)

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have corrected "on" to "own" - one's own life. That should stimulate better discussion about ownership and insuring actual life.

    Does the ownership of life actually transfer to the insurance company?
    No. What one does own is the contract between themselves and the insurance company and how it performs based on structure.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 09-30-20 at 10:34 PM.

  9. #89
    This is an interesting approach to accessing the ability for an insurance company to enter into a contract with someone who is redeemed (presuming that’s the societal capacity of the one desiring the contract).


    Referring to shikamaru’s statement “accessing one’s bond through a birth certificate”, I’m not certain what is meant by ‘bond’, except maybe connection between a human and the correlated NAME on the BC. The secular birth registration process was intended by central bankers to provide the commerce-based vessel / account per which the American people could individually choose to bond / pledge their energy to the use of the bankers’ governing scheme within the Federal Reserve System (FRS). To my comprehension, Section 16 of the Fed Act evidences Congress’s dutiful recognition of the American peoples’ “retained right” to self-govern if the demand is made to energize lawful money (national money of exchange). The contract made between the Congress and Fed bankers would be the basis for the insurance company’s officer to legally enter into a contract with a redeemed’s societal capacity to exercise his/her right to make peaceful pass-through use of the NAME instead of contracting via (from within) that vessel. The one establishing the contract with the ins co prepays his/her involvement the whole time, thus never taking a benefit from central bankers; payments should in postal Money Orders.


    In support of my comment, I’m offering a document that I’ve previously posted here. I have also provided this to officers of the State of Michigan (a jurisdiction operating within the FRS) at all governmental levels that affect me. This is one of the four parts of my law Addendum provided for their benefit (the law being the supreme Law of the Land founded on the self-evident truth that “all Men are created equal”). https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sx...xSiXH8CbbAQ7k9 The bankers’ establishment of the individual NAME Trust vessel is detailed on page 5, and take notice of lines 28-31 pertaining to the effect of the Fed Act.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Marie View Post
    This is an interesting approach to accessing the ability for an insurance company to enter into a contract with someone who is redeemed (presuming that’s the societal capacity of the one desiring the contract).


    Referring to shikamaru’s statement “accessing one’s bond through a birth certificate”, I’m not certain what is meant by ‘bond’, except maybe connection between a human and the correlated NAME on the BC. The secular birth registration process was intended by central bankers to provide the commerce-based vessel / account per which the American people could individually choose to bond / pledge their energy to the use of the bankers’ governing scheme within the Federal Reserve System (FRS). To my comprehension, Section 16 of the Fed Act evidences Congress’s dutiful recognition of the American peoples’ “retained right” to self-govern if the demand is made to energize lawful money (national money of exchange). The contract made between the Congress and Fed bankers would be the basis for the insurance company’s officer to legally enter into a contract with a redeemed’s societal capacity to exercise his/her right to make peaceful pass-through use of the NAME instead of contracting via (from within) that vessel. The one establishing the contract with the ins co prepays his/her involvement the whole time, thus never taking a benefit from central bankers; payments should in postal Money Orders.


    In support of my comment, I’m offering a document that I’ve previously posted here. I have also provided this to officers of the State of Michigan (a jurisdiction operating within the FRS) at all governmental levels that affect me. This is one of the four parts of my law Addendum provided for their benefit (the law being the supreme Law of the Land founded on the self-evident truth that “all Men are created equal”). https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sx...xSiXH8CbbAQ7k9 The bankers’ establishment of the individual NAME Trust vessel is detailed on page 5, and take notice of lines 28-31 pertaining to the effect of the Fed Act.
    Downloaded, much appreciated!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •