Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Marie View Post
The bankers' 20th century Birth registration scheme creating the Trust NAME as a vessel for individuals to energize commerce has provided insurance companies access to the central bankers' internal financial gambling activities, which profit-access ends upon certification of the Death of the individual.
Endorsement.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
Insurance companies are mandated by law to keep reserves.
Insurance companies can't inflate the money supply by way of fractional reserve lending like banks do.
I love how well this website interleaves. - CROSSTALK:

Name:  IMF Conference International Capital Flows and Financial Policies.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  188.7 KB

Please be aware that I have patented the vaccine for COVID-19. My patent is not for my own gain but on and for the behalf of humanity. Notice in the first breath that the US Patent and Trademark Office called the White House about the expedition fee so my invention attached is the "secret cocktail" that Donald John TRUMP used for such an effective avoidance of pneumonia when he recently tested positive and showed early symptoms.

This is simply the latest invention from CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP. My mission is carefully regulating the release valve systems for the highly compressed information infrastructure creating the delusion that debt has substance and value to support currency, much less that debt can be sustainable at all. Debt and redemption are mutually exclusive ultimates. Therefore please allow me to remind you about the Amendments as you enter this auspicious Meeting - The Secret Jamaica-Rambouillet Accord.

Name:  aerial photo.jpg
Views: 978
Size:  376.2 KB

Sincerely,

David Merrill - LIENHOLDER - FIRST TRUSTEE/PENDRAGON
VAN PELT Son of PATROON
In particular pay attention to how the French are involved. Both Mary MAGDALENE and Archelaus HEROD, Jesus' biological father are involved with French cloning.

Patent Illustrations Receipt Declaration.

COVID-19 Vaccine.