Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money redeemer here, how do I purchase a home?

Its only my inspection not my intention to be clever why shoulder whats intended when inspection is a business i exercise frailties to insure the disappointment life will let us all down at the party level and especially that state level .

Meth is a helluva drug.

i exercise frailties to insure the disappointment life will let us all down at the grassroots party level and especially that state level .meth never let the soldiers down just there family's .life is just a fight words are placed into the fight thanks for the hillside marc

Banned
    Have you considered ... that it could be an AI troll bot programmed with meth user algorithms?

Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    Thank you all, I bought my home and didn't have to jump through a ring of fire in a boat from New Mexico to Utah. Got my standard FHA loan from a standard lender (who probably didn't have the money and used accounting trickery and falsification to monetize my own promissory note). I realize it doesn't make sense, but nothing really makes sense anymore.
    Fed Reserve system replaced all things of value with paper, now today accounting entries in a computer.
    All money in the US economy (the corporate United States) is added into circulation by issuance of "credit".
    Because of this, all "dollars" are debt.
    For credit to be issued, a bond or promissory note must be created.
    The new money is created from thin-air and paid out to the borrower or in your case, the seller of a house.
    You are then contractually obligated to pay the note off according to the terms (Mortgages are usually trusts, not actually straight loans like a car loan).
    New money is added to the system, but it is not free. The central banks charge interest, and both p-notes and bonds are bought on margin (credit) so this compounds the effect of inflation to about 4-5x the base "overnight rate", meaning that holding 'cash' currently loses about 5% per year in buying power.

I'm not sure if it makes any more sense now.

We're all chattel on this Earth unless we spend a lifetime learning about and undoing what we were coerced into at birth by everyone/everything from Lincoln, to a bunch of evil bankers, legislators, congressmen of 1913, 13th and 14th amendment, birth certificate bonds, the Vatican, courts of equity, admiralty, bankrupt federal governments. It's way too much for one man to decode in his lifetime. May Jesus Christ save us all from ourselves.
    Well, we are as long as we take no action. The controlled opposition has convinced many people to simply stay on the plantation through fear and intimidation. Several on this board have crumpled and stay in bondage out of fear, but that is not the way to be. That is not to say there is no risk in asserting your rights against the corrupt entities that have seized the country, but risk is necessary for any chance of change to occur.

A good place for everyone to start, whoever wants to that is, is to realize what they actually are. A "U.S. citizen" is not an American, it is property of the "United States" corporation. The name of the country is 'united States of America', and it is a federated country made up of sovereign States. Not identifying yourself as a "us citizen, us resident, us national, state resident, etc" is a must.

Jesus Christ is indeed on the doorstep, and the events of Revelation 13 will be coming soon. He will save those who repent and place their faith in Him as the one true God and our only means to salvation. All else will perish.

Fed Reserve system replaced all things of value with paper, now today accounting entries in a computer.
    All money in the US economy (the corporate United States) is added into circulation by issuance of "credit".
    Because of this, all "dollars" are debt.
    Man! You are like looking into a mirror. You probably have an identical list of mentors, gurus and pundits.

Assets Report.

I saw somebody dropping you this hint your first day posting.

That you post thinking you are an expert is probably pretty annoying to most readers here. So there is the ignore option. I am finding the reflecting on when I was "cutting my teeth" refreshing and disturbing at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Man! You are like looking into a mirror. You probably have an identical list of mentors, gurus and pundits.

Assets Report.

That you post thinking you are an expert is probably pretty annoying to most readers here. So there is the ignore option. I am finding the reflecting on when I was "cutting my teeth" refreshing and disturbing at the same time.
    I never called myself an expert, those are your words not mine. I'm simply saying what I know to be the truth. My guide and counsel is the Holy Spirit of the heavenly Father. While I consider what others say, I idolize no man nor anything of this world.

You linked to the "assets report" of the Federal Reserve, but I ask you this - what good is such a report when the institution is never independently and routinely audited by completely disinterested parties? Even if it were audited, who could be a truly disinterested party considering that congress made an unconstitutional, unlawful delegation of monetary policy control to the federal reserve.

I find that the people who are annoyed by what I say are generally opposed to Jesus Christ and in denial about truth. They may feel as though reality/truth is relative, in the eye of the beholder, subject to interpretation, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

Assets Report.

David Merrill,

I appreciate your post. When folks arrive at the awakening point, it is difficult to be patient because they drag you thru the same emotions that you went thru so very long ago. Nevertheless, each is on his/her path of enlightenment and room must be made for those who are finally coming to the show. With that said, I am not disparaging Florida Man for I know nothing of his/her life. We may only judge according to the fruits of a wo(man). Nevertheless, I agree it is difficult to experience those emotions again. Once one awakens to the truth the question is "what are you going to do about it?" To complain is just a complete waste of time - just ask Martin Luther.

However, someone needs to stand on the stump and sound the trumpet. But to preach to the choir is, well, as waste of time. Having said that, I was Florida Man at one point, so I understand.

"But take your time, think a lot, think of everything you got, cause you may still be here tomorrow but your dreams may not" - Cat Stevens

Will anyone make Tea for the Tillerman? And who will support the Levite in your midst? Must the Levite work the Earth to bring forth the Corn and the Wine and also support himself?

With much experience you know patience and long suffering are the fruits of an enlightened Spirit.

With kindest regards, I remain,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Man View Post
    I never called myself an expert, those are your words not mine. I'm simply saying what I know to be the truth. My guide and counsel is the Holy Spirit of the heavenly Father. While I consider what others say, I idolize no man nor anything of this world.

You linked to the "assets report" of the Federal Reserve, but I ask you this - what good is such a report when the institution is never independently and routinely audited by completely disinterested parties? Even if it were audited, who could be a truly disinterested party considering that congress made an unconstitutional, unlawful delegation of monetary policy control to the federal reserve.

I find that the people who are annoyed by what I say are generally opposed to Jesus Christ and in denial about truth. They may feel as though reality/truth is relative, in the eye of the beholder, subject to interpretation, etc...
    It was through Bible Study that I came to open my eyes, and that, about the interpretation I held. The reason I only publish my "book" online in forums is that each thought is dated so one can reasonably deduce a growth pattern and evolution.

What I believe is going to change, again.

What Congress did is not illegal. At least in that they allowed remedy. One can get out of central banking. Fractional lending and interest are illegal without providing any alternative. You can spend a lot of time becoming destitute with the wrong arguments, just because there is some basis in fact and truth.

For example MJ, in regard to Passports brings up overlays. So I bring back up my point - Is that overlay, whatever treaty it happens to be, any of the State Department's business?

A Florida man has continued his online harangue with a seven-post flurry yesterday. Two of the combative posts began with "I never ..." yet curiously absent were the typographical errors typically introduced to make the persona more ... genuine(?).

However he did not forget to quote himself and also user "teamsnowden" who is remarkable for ignoring all advice and alternatives to central banking, ended up signing enough Fed Reserve credit to buy a house (Perhaps he was reading a different forum than the one he was posting in).

Florida man hits McDonald's worker for taking too long